geekhack Marketplace > Hunger Work Studio

With regards to the aftermarket - Buyers/Traders Beware

<< < (11/11)

JaccoW:

--- Quote from: Joey Quinn on Wed, 05 April 2017, 18:19:53 ---
--- Quote from: JaccoW on Wed, 05 April 2017, 17:31:12 ---
--- Quote from: btctopre on Wed, 05 April 2017, 17:30:48 ---in general, you also get a lot of pm offers on any site if you ever show that you have anything valuable/in-demand (which i'm sure some people succumb to).

--- End quote ---
This.

--- End quote ---
I've had unsolicited offers for caps where I don't respond so after a day the other member decides I must be having an auction and decides to keep out bidding themselves. I usually let it go on for a while before telling them that the price is $15k (the price of a semester of school for me) and to take it or leave it. I've yet to get a response back after the $15k pm  :))

--- End quote ---
XD

Would be a sweet way to lessen student loans though. :P

UTEster750:
Seeing some aftermarket prices makes me so thankful of my last trade for a kosmo with beehatch.  :)

beehatch:

--- Quote from: UTEster750 on Sat, 15 July 2017, 06:41:57 ---Seeing some aftermarket prices makes me so thankful of my last trade for a kosmo with beehatch.  :)

--- End quote ---

LOL

romevi:

--- Quote from: beehatch on Sun, 16 July 2017, 15:42:25 ---
--- Quote from: UTEster750 on Sat, 15 July 2017, 06:41:57 ---Seeing some aftermarket prices makes me so thankful of my last trade for a kosmo with beehatch.  :)

--- End quote ---

LOL

--- End quote ---
A trade with beehatch will always bee the best.

glack23:
just start looking into artisan keycaps. really great post !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version