geekhack Marketplace > Vendor Feedback

Feedback Thread for GON's KeyboardWorks

<< < (3/23) > >>

SixtyLife:
I ordered an unassembled kit from him, it arrived in 1 month. I recommended him to a friend who ordered an assembled keyboard from him in April 2015. He's still waiting. All emails and skype calls/messages from my friend have been ignored by GON. Won't be recommending GON ever again.

mattycee:
Ordered fully assembled TKL board from him last march. Have not replied since the day I purchased the board. Sent an email pretending to want to buy a board from him last month and he actually replied and encouraged me to buy a board. Seems like the only time this guy is replying is when you are planning to send him money.

Waateva:
That's gotta be at least a couple thousand dollars worth of stuff that hasn't been fulfilled judging just from the last few comments, and while delays are fine going unresponsive for months on end is most definitely not.

nugglets:

--- Quote from: mattycee on Sat, 30 July 2016, 21:40:16 ---Ordered fully assembled TKL board from him last march. Have not replied since the day I purchased the board. Sent an email pretending to want to buy a board from him last month and he actually replied and encouraged me to buy a board. Seems like the only time this guy is replying is when you are planning to send him money.

--- End quote ---

This right here is the biggest problem.

Actively ignoring inquiries from paid customers, many of whom have been waiting a year or more, while inviting more people to send you money for products and services you know you will not complete anywhere close to the timeframe quoted on the site.

I don't know what else you could possibly call that aside from straight up fraud.

chuckdee:

--- Quote from: nugglets on Sat, 30 July 2016, 22:12:48 ---This right here is the biggest problem.

Actively ignoring inquiries from paid customers, many of whom have been waiting a year or more, while inviting more people to send you money for products and services you know you will not complete anywhere close to the timeframe quoted on the site.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  That more than anything else, is very incriminating, and can't just be passed off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version