geekhack Community > Meetups

Milwaukee, WI Meetup - June 3rd at Milwaukee Art Museum

<< < (2/10) > >>

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: DJSwayde on Wed, 31 January 2018, 13:57:17 ---Aw nuts, it was originally supposed to be on 4/21, but there were issues booking the venue for that date. :(

Oh well, Milwaukee is only about an hour or so away, I wouldn't mind making a quick trip up there for a meetup.

--- End quote ---

Ah dang, that date totally would have worked for me too.  Hopefully there will be another one soon enough.  :) 

And yeah, thankfully we're close enough for that.  I was worried about potential overlap with the two cities, but I figure it's worth a shot either way to see what comes of it.  :D 

graefeln:
Filled out the form.

Hoping to make it to the Chicago meet as well, but either way, Milwaukee is closer...

Joey Quinn:
For sure in for a Milwaukee meetup pretty much anytime

packman86:
I'd be down for a MKE meetup later this year. I plan on going to the CHI meetup in April.

SamirD:
Loving seeing this new meetup forum (man, I've been so out of the loop!).  I'm interested in both the Chicago and MKE events, but couldn't find a thread about the Chicago one and can't fill out the form above for some reason.

And DJSwayde, if a venue for Chicago is still an issue (couldn't find the meetup thread), my apartment complex has a resident lounge that is almost empty all the time.  I'm sure it might get used more on a spring weekend as it's right by the pool.  It is also reserveable for private parties, but that's $75 I believe.

It has a nice big glass table that would be really nice with a bunch of keyboards on it.  There's also 3 other seating areas so probably could hold 40+ people and at least 30 full-size keyboards.

HoffmanMyster, Midwest Gaming sounds like a blast!  I can't believe it's going to be in what was once my back yard.  Too bad it's on a weekend that I might be out of town or I'd probably drive down to check it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version