geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Evangelion inspired Tai Hao Cubic Keycaps

(1/2) > >>

zewone:
I recently picked up the Midnight Dawn cubic profile caps from Tai Hao. Good quality keycaps for a fair price. This being my first shot at designing keycaps, I wanted a stab at a relative cheaper investment.

The Midnight Dawn kept reminding me of one of my favorite colorways made famous by Evangelion Unit-01.

I was thinking of calling the set "Third Child".  Please excuse my poor photoshop skills. I don't know how to 3D render, but wanted to provide an idea of what they would look like. I'm open to any suggestions.

LastBrat:
First of all: I like the initiative! The colors are nice, and if these would be double shots and the green would be slightly transparent, it would be awesome with a backlit keyboard  :cool:

Petch:
Cool but Tai Hao's reluctance to support more than the standard 104 ANSI layout is an instant no from me

azachhh:

--- Quote from: Petch on Tue, 13 February 2018, 07:41:08 ---Cool but Tai Hao's reluctance to support more than the standard 104 ANSI layout is an instant no from me

--- End quote ---

Agreed - I have one set from them that I was able to get to cover my TADA68 with use of a few blanks & being a bit out of profile on the far right row. But I can't see myself ever buying another set if they don't support more layouts.

azachhh:
Love the colors on this though. Also makes me think of The Joker from Batman.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version