geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

[GB] SA 1965 (Complete)

(1/71) > >>

jchan94:
Hey everyone,
In collaboration with our very own render genius, thesiscamper, we're happy to announce the release of SA 1965; a Beatles inspired set. He's worked very hard to lay the ground floor for this, and now we're finally ready to show it all off. Over the past few months, you've seen renders of it shown off here and there, so I hope you're ready for it to become reality. All colors are custom to be matched with pantone.

The international China/Singapore GB is organized by kingnestea. The novelties were designed by /u/thesiscamper himself & Keyclack Inc.

Get yours here & make sure to read the details on the product page itself.

Order Link

https://www.keyclack.com/product/gb-sa-1965/

Kits

Note: 40s kit is being updated via rows, an error on our end & a novelty + a few keys be added to add Atomic support. Pricing will not change.

Alpha Kit

MOQ 1: 50
$68 + shipping

MOQ 2: 100
$58 + shipping

MOQ 3: 150
$53 + shipping

MOQ 4: 200
$48 + shipping

TKL Kit

$63 + shipping
MOQ 2: 100
$53 + shipping

40s

$73+ shipping

MOQ 2: 100 Keysets
$63 + shipping

Ergodox

$68 + Shipping

MOQ 2: 75
$58 + Shipping

ISO Kit

MOQ 1: 25
$38 + shipping
MOQ 2: 50
$33 + shipping

Nonstandard Kit

$58 + shipping

$53 + shipping

Novelties Kit

$38 + shipping
$33 + shipping

Numpad Kit

MOQ 1: 25
$41 + shipping
MOQ 2: 50
$33 + shipping

Renders by Thesiscamper

Full album - https://imgur.com/a/ORCsu#wS2eCzC

thesiscamper:
Yes!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

MandrewDavis:
Good luck, your numbers are looking really good so far. I might pick up the alphas, they would look really nice with Chocolatier as the white chocolate kit never happened.

punksinatra:
Will be in by Dec 13 I guess... I wanna see how it works out for the MOQ for the sets I am interested in

dsaf:
Are refunds transactional? I am only interested if ISO happens, and don't want the rest of stuff if it doesn't happen. Will the whole order get refunded?

Also, is it too late to have an all-brown F1-F12 stripe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version