geekhack Marketplace > Vendor Feedback

KPrepublic feedback Thread

<< < (2/3) > >>

KPrepublic:

--- Quote from: JianYang on Sun, 06 May 2018, 12:55:00 ---I have bought some Gateron Brown switches from you through aliexpress. Was a trouble-free transaction.

--- End quote ---

Hello,

Thank you for leaving messages.

I will talk to the one who's in charge of our ali store and improve our service.

:)

KPrepublic:

--- Quote from: shadowEZX on Sun, 06 May 2018, 13:17:21 ---I was interested in some of your aluminum cases, but having the logo in the top corner really turns me off from it. Personally I think they would look a lot better without the logo on the top. Maybe you could put it on the bottom? Just a suggestion of course.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Hello,

thank you for your kind messages.

Emm, the logo position is a good suggestion. I will deliver the idea to our team and discuss it. Maybe we would have another upgrade in the future. :)

KPrepublic:

--- Quote from: Hak Foo on Sun, 06 May 2018, 13:44:59 ---I saw all those cool adapter sets for Tai-Hao keycap sets on your site.  Is there any chance of getting ALPS versions?

--- End quote ---

Hello,

As for Tai-hao alps, we just uploaded this

KPrepublic:

--- Quote from: Zuology on Sun, 06 May 2018, 13:59:18 ---Is there any plan to update/revise the current EEPW84/XD84 PCB for USB-C version, or with improved underglow LEDs?

--- End quote ---

Hello,

Emm, that's a good question.

We would talk to the author about the upgrade.

You may share us your idea about what kind of improvement of the LEDs you'd like to have.  We are happy to hear your voices.

Thank you :)

Zuology:

--- Quote from: KPrepublic on Sun, 06 May 2018, 21:03:11 ---
--- Quote from: Zuology on Sun, 06 May 2018, 13:59:18 ---Is there any plan to update/revise the current EEPW84/XD84 PCB for USB-C version, or with improved underglow LEDs?

--- End quote ---

Hello,

Emm, that's a good question.

We would talk to the author about the upgrade.

You may share us your idea about what kind of improvement of the LEDs you'd like to have.  We are happy to hear your voices.

Thank you :)

--- End quote ---

Suggestions:

* USB-C connector
* increase underglow LEDs from 7 in middle to 12-16 placed closer to edges (2 rows/perimeter)
* QMK compatible
* Programmable Reset instead of magnet (like Boot Mapper Client)
* Split spacebar support

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version