Author Topic: Need help finding gold color case  (Read 406 times)

Offline Exquite

• GeekAnubis
Need help finding gold color case
« on: Sun, 28 April 2024, 12:55:55 »
Hi GH, I just want to ask if anyone knows any Alu keeb with a gold color version? I'm trying to find a matching case for my Aluvia set but the rose gold color is a bit the same shade for me so I have tried to find the gold-yellow color one but I don't find any.
I'm a Color lover and a designer.

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
Re: Need help finding gold color case
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 28 April 2024, 19:07:23 »
it's pretty hard to find like gold colourways for boards.

I remember the rama thermal had a gold one (but that's mostly because rama messed up the original colour which was supposed to be matched to olivia actually, it was the rosa colourway) I guess that's an option, but never buy from rama directly unless you want to start a money pit.

You could always cerakote, there is a probably a cerakote option for you as well.

Offline lampmk

• wk 60 > wkl
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 28 April 2024, 22:57:06 »
Neo80 has a neat champagne color.

[/url]

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 28 April 2024, 23:28:04 »

Yeah the Neo80 champagne color does look good & should give OP what he is looking for. I was gonna say the Ouro colorway that was done on a few Rama boards would be another one. I got a Jules in it & it came out way more goldish than brown.
307660-0
Then another one that came to my mind was the goldish color Hiney used on some of his boards. Can't remember the name of it I think the RAL was called beige champagne or something along those lines. It should pair well with Aluvia.
307662-1
The last one I was thinking was the goldish color the Aaru TKL & 65 came in.
307664-2
The Neo80 would probably be your best bet for price & availability, any of the other boards I mentioned would have to be gotten 2nd hand.
« Last Edit: Sun, 28 April 2024, 23:35:20 by Rob27shred »

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 29 April 2024, 01:27:57 »

Yeah the Neo80 champagne color does look good & should give OP what he is looking for. I was gonna say the Ouro colorway that was done on a few Rama boards would be another one. I got a Jules in it & it came out way more goldish than brown.
(Attachment Link)
Then another one that came to my mind was the goldish color Hiney used on some of his boards. Can't remember the name of it I think the RAL was called beige champagne or something along those lines. It should pair well with Aluvia.
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
The Neo80 would probably be your best bet for price & availability, any of the other boards I mentioned would have to be gotten 2nd hand.

Ah yeah those are better options Rob depending on your price range, neo80 is a great budget board.

Offline Exquite

• GeekAnubis
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 01 May 2024, 10:17:36 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

The neo80 looks clean but oh my, the ouro colorway looks fresh as gold!! Thanks man!!
I'm a Color lover and a designer.