Author Topic: [IC] KeebStand Updated Pictures and GB is Live  (Read 6884 times)

Offline Digmo

• keebit.studio
[IC] KeebStand Updated Pictures and GB is Live
« on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 13:26:32 »

Introducing KeebStand

a Acrylic Keyboard Stand by keebit studio

Final Looks:
Solo

Duo

GB and Discord:

GB KeebStand Solo

GB KeebStand Duo

Discord

Hello and welcome to the Interest Check form for Acrylic Keyboard Stands byDigmo.
This is for collecting ideas, as well as an approx count of how many will be sold, and how many I will have to produce.
The Prototypes were made in Switzerland by me. If there is enough interest in the Stands they are going to be produce by a Manufacturer here in Switzerland. 

Group Buy now Live. If you have any questions or comments or want to keep up with the progress, you can follow my socials Discord or on my socials! Thanks :)

Specifications:
- 5 mm Acrylic
- Aluminum Hardware
-Rubber Feet
-Rubber Protectors
-MOQ 30 Pieces

Price: $25 for the Solo and $35 for the Duo

Update 1

More
Rubber Feet have been designed and are sent off for prototype production.

Stacked version of the stand is going to be redesigned to allow for 75% and maybe even TKL.

Colors that came out on top of the interest check so far: Clear, Black and White
If the manufacturer can get their hands on iridescent acrylic, it will be an option as well.

Update 2

More
Small update on the KeebStand:
I'm making progress on the Metal hardware as well as on the Acryl.
The metal rods will be made out of Aluminum and there will be two option: Silver and Black.
Now waiting on the offer from the factory.

Also, I'm waiting on the Acrylic Prototype from the manufacturer, should be here next week.
The designs have been altered to accommodate better for TKL and heavier boards.
Acrylic colors that will be available are going to be: Translucent, Frosted and Smokey Black.

Rubber feet have arrived. There also will be two options: semi translucent and Black.

Price
$25 for the Single Stand and $35 for the Double Stand.

Shipping
I'm working with FedEx to provide you with the best price and fast shipping times during the Pandemic. The shipping with FedEx will be more expensive compared with shipping with the Swiss Post but there is the added benefit of tracking and guaranteed in time delivery even during the pandemic.

Misc
As you may have notice, my branding changed! From now on everything I design and produce will be made under the name keebit.studio! Website is still in the works and will be up for the upcoming group buy of the KeebStand and the still secret project.

I'm working on another project as well. If all goes to plan it may be ready for interest check in the following weeks and group buy soon after.

« Last Edit: Sun, 22 November 2020, 15:13:37 by Digmo »

Offline yui_

Re: [IC] KeebStand (Acrylic Keyboard stand)
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 13:29:38 »
nice and simple, i really like it. glwic!
rubber strips where the board makes contact could be a good idea? just to make sure nothing can get scratched.

Offline Digmo

• keebit.studio
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 13:37:12 »
Yes! im looking into that 100%

Offline VagueOrigin

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 13:48:38 »
Can we get some colors maybe?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Offline Ensaum

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 13:53:17 »
Yes, please :thumb:

Offline Digmo

• keebit.studio
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 13:56:10 »
Can we get some colors maybe?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yes ofc, have a look at the IC form

Offline kidpid

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 16:04:34 »
Are you planning on having any rubber/felt/etc. pads on the parts that the board rests on?

Offline BlueberryIsHere

• Formerly KaptainKitsune
  • Just a normal guy
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 16:09:49 »
Looks very interesting. Probably will get myself one.
I was told to put something here.
So I did

Offline Digmo

• keebit.studio
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 16:39:47 »
Are you planning on having any rubber/felt/etc. pads on the parts that the board rests on?

Yes its in the planing but not clear how it will look

Offline thornkin

« Reply #9 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 03:30:52 »
I like the look. What price range are you thinking?

Offline atlanticise

« Reply #10 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 05:36:29 »
we need more GBs like this! :) :) glwic!

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 15:24:42 »
Interested.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline jontseg

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 12 September 2020, 17:10:36 »
I’m interested, waiting to see how much it’ll cost me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TjarleN

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 14 September 2020, 01:11:15 »
I am very much interested.
If there will be a good solution (foam/rubber) to prevent scratches I will buy a bunch of the 'double' ones.

Offline Willtato

• I like small Keyboards
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 15 September 2020, 16:17:55 »
I forgot to add this suggestion in the form, but would it be possible to use florescent acrylic? I think that would be nice as it would display not only the keyboard but the stand itself too, though that's just a speculation.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Offline Ensaum

« Reply #15 on: Tue, 15 September 2020, 16:47:50 »
I forgot to add this suggestion in the form, but would it be possible to use florescent acrylic? I think that would be nice as it would display not only the keyboard but the stand itself too, though that's just a speculation.

I have a bifrost electrotype 87 that would look fantastic on an iridescent stand.

Offline Digmo

• keebit.studio
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 16 September 2020, 05:01:54 »

I have a bifrost electrotype 87 that would look fantastic on an iridescent stand.

Amazing idea, i will talk with the manufacturer, if they can get iridescent acrylic, i'l make it happen

Offline Patrickwu

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 16 September 2020, 05:16:45 »
looks awesome. great job there.
double board stand looks like it'll be off balance if the top board is too heavy though..might wanna consider make that plate longer..?
NEO Element G67 Kit Groupbuy

Offline Digmo

• keebit.studio
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 17 September 2020, 07:13:42 »
looks awesome. great job there.
double board stand looks like it'll be off balance if the top board is too heavy though..might wanna consider make that plate longer..?

Its pretty balance, at least for 60%. i decided to make it bigger in all dimensions so it can accommodate 75% and TKL a bit better.

Offline Digmo

• keebit.studio
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 03 October 2020, 10:14:04 »
the post has been updated with a second update!

Offline Digmo

• keebit.studio
Re: [IC] KeebStand Updated Pictures and GB is Live
« Reply #20 on: Sun, 22 November 2020, 15:15:26 »
Hey everyone, i worked hard to deliver this to the community. Finaly its done!
The post got updated with new pictures, GB info and the sizes and features!

Offline eskimojo

• KeycapLendar
Re: [IC] KeebStand Updated Pictures and GB is Live
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 22 November 2020, 15:25:28 »
Hey everyone, i worked hard to deliver this to the community. Finaly its done!
The post got updated with new pictures, GB info and the sizes and features!

Just as a heads up, I think the Geekhack rules require you to make a GB thread in the GB forum rather than editing the GB into the IC thread.  ;)

GLWGB!  :D