Author Topic: Anime Thread  (Read 384500 times)

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Anime Thread
« Reply #400 on: Mon, 29 April 2013, 11:46:18 »
I just finished watching Neon Genesis Evangelion + EoE after holding it off for so long. I'm in fetal position. Seriously... my brain is going to explode. I kinda wish I didn't watch it.

why is your head going to explode?

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
  • Nibble or Nybble either way it sounds delicious!
« Reply #401 on: Mon, 29 April 2013, 12:02:55 »
Just started watching Attack on Titan seems like it will be very good. I would recommend it. Also have been looking for new anime series to watch. Any recommendation. I really like mind bending shows. like darker than black, death note, etc. But I watch everything. :)

Anime I have finished and can recall enjoying
--------------------------------------------------
Bleach - minus filler
Naruto - minus filler
Naruto Shuppiden - minus filler - in progress
Code Geas
SAO
DeathNote
Accel World
Elfen Lied - bizzare
Highschool of The Dead - Major Fan service O.O
Full Metal Alchemist - Original and brotherhood
DragonBall
DragonBall Z
DragonBall GT
Gundam Wing
Outlaw Star
Darker than Black

---The list continues but you get the idea
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue
Custom Miami QFR - MX Green
Handwired Redox-Manuform - Box Pink/Box Navy
KBD67 MKII PolyCarbonate - Gateron CJ

Offline gracy123

« Reply #402 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 08:27:17 »
Does anyone know One Piece??? I like it very much

Vietnam tours- Sapa tours- Paradise cruises Halong
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 May 2013, 04:08:19 by gracy123 »

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
« Reply #403 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 08:34:00 »
Does anyone know One Piece??? I like it very much
I couldn't get into it very much...The whole stretchy arm thing
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #404 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 10:42:03 »
I think the main problem with anime TODAY, is that they have the "old" people who watch anime, the "young" people who watch anime, AND the "horny" people who watch anime..

It is very difficult to make one that plays to all crowds, so they always end up making something in between which does not fully please any party.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #405 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 12:46:24 »
Just started watching Attack on Titan seems like it will be very good. I would recommend it. Also have been looking for new anime series to watch. Any recommendation. I really like mind bending shows. like darker than black, death note, etc. But I watch everything. :)

Bleach - minus filler
Naruto - minus filler
Code Geas
SAO
DeathNote
Accel World
Elfen Lied - bizzare
DragonBall
DragonBall Z
DragonBall GT
Gundam Wing
Outlaw Star
Darker than Black

Dude if your going to watch the anime you have to watch the filler, I mean why do you think the put it there?

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
« Reply #406 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 12:48:09 »

Bleach - minus filler
Naruto - minus filler
Code Geas
SAO
DeathNote
Accel World
Elfen Lied - bizzare
DragonBall
DragonBall Z
DragonBall GT
Gundam Wing
Outlaw Star
Darker than Black

Dude if your going to watch the anime you have to watch the filler, I mean why do you think the put it there?

I watch most of them but not all, like this past Shippuden....you could watch the last 3 minutes and get what it was all about...I did watch it though. Just fillers like in Bleach where they go to the beach and fight giant watermelons O_O whyyy.
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #407 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 13:00:06 »
Thinking of getting into Naruto as something watch when i'm bored...
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
« Reply #408 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 13:03:58 »
I really like naruto shippuden but before I started to watch it I felt I had to watch naruto and I am glad I did. It is a little kiddy for me but it does help with the overall story of shippuden. its a good series to fill time in between newer anime that do not have many episodes out yet.
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #409 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 13:04:44 »
Yeah for sure, Naruto's pretty long. I like Shippuden way more, but I think you should watch the old series too.
I love Elzy

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #410 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 13:22:41 »
I think the main problem with anime TODAY, is that they have the "old" people who watch anime, the "young" people who watch anime, AND the "horny" people who watch anime..

It is very difficult to make one that plays to all crowds, so they always end up making something in between which does not fully please any party.
I dont think thats the case really as they definitely target the anime now days 100% you should be able to tell withing a couple eps if and anime is for you especially since the standard is now a half season 12-13eps so all the characters are introduced sooner. For a full season it used to take around 5 eps for all the characters to show up.

Offline Ninjerk

« Reply #411 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 13:51:49 »
I don't like most Anime anymore. Much of it is just so corny and weird.

It's hard to even pay attention to Naruto and Bleach, they are so annoying to watch and read now a days. They go on and on about a bunch bologne all the time, and always seem to be able to summon up some super mega atomic blast radius chi laser beam summoned from some corny part of their soul, and they'll spend 10 episodes talking about how they're going to do so.

I like:
Cowboy Bebop - The English version is very well dubbed.
One Piece - Corny and over the top, but it's humorous and meant to be that way.
Moribito - Very good fight scenes. Closer to realistic. An Anime that gives you lots to think about and reflect on as well.
The manga "I am a Hero" is a great one that deals with Zombies, but in a realistic way in regards to modern Japanese culture.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #412 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 14:02:17 »

It's hard to even pay attention to Naruto and Bleach, they are so annoying to watch and read now a days. They go on and on about a bunch bologne all the time, and always seem to be able to summon up some super mega atomic blast radius chi laser beam summoned from some corny part of their soul, and they'll spend 10 episodes talking about how they're going to do so.

I like:
Moribito - Very good fight scenes. Closer to realistic. An Anime that gives you lots to think about and reflect on as well.
The manga "I am a Hero" is a great one that deals with Zombies, but in a realistic way in regards to modern Japanese culture.

Uh-Oh... sounds like you've turned into a grownup... this is bad, regress immediately

Offline cannedlemons

« Reply #413 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 16:25:04 »

I like:

I agree with most of what you have said here as I feel like I have grown out of anime as well. But I do still watch a few of them and continue to follow some series I read since middle school just because I want to see it to the end. I think Naruto isn't that bad but they start feel like dragon ball z these days with all these battles. Bleach I just feel like it is horrible recycled plot anime that I just don't feel like it is worth my attention anymore despite me following it for almost 10 years.
One manga series I find really entertaining is one punch man since it is funny and no real plot so I don't feel dedicated to it. A lot of series these days feel kind of shallow compared to old series I have followed. But it might just be that I have seen so much already that I can easily predict most of the stuff and isn't surprised when some of the plot twists are revealed.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #414 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 20:48:20 »

I like:

I agree with most of what you have said here as I feel like I have grown out of anime as well. But I do still watch a few of them and continue to follow some series I read since middle school just because I want to see it to the end. I think Naruto isn't that bad but they start feel like dragon ball z these days with all these battles. Bleach I just feel like it is horrible recycled plot anime that I just don't feel like it is worth my attention anymore despite me following it for almost 10 years.
One manga series I find really entertaining is one punch man since it is funny and no real plot so I don't feel dedicated to it. A lot of series these days feel kind of shallow compared to old series I have followed. But it might just be that I have seen so much already that I can easily predict most of the stuff and isn't surprised when some of the plot twists are revealed.

Hmm.. well you'd seem like a person that could recommend me an anime..

anything good recently?

Offline rurushu

« Reply #415 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 00:01:29 »
didnt realized there was an anime thread here in GH....

watched many throughout the years, but slowing down this year... because of thesis... >.<
just finished Chrome Shelled Regios yesterday, it's nice, but hope to see more, but ZEXCS has a bad reputation of not making sequels.. (still waiting for the legend of the legendary heroes S2 if there is slight possibility... T.T)  :'( :'(

and started Ixion Saga DT, boy this is hilarious shyt... watched 3 episodes already making me laugh like an idiot...  :p :p

Offline cannedlemons

« Reply #416 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 22:30:47 »

I like:

Hmm.. well you'd seem like a person that could recommend me an anime..

anything good recently?

Haven't really followed anything good recently but if you want a few decent manga series I would recommend D.gray man and Claymore but the quality of D.Gray man feels lower than the past now as I think the author took too long of a break that they lost their original idea of the storyline. That is just how I see it as since after a long year break the series doesn't feel the same anymore and the plot is just ugh. But the beginning I think is really good and enjoyable. Claymore has a interesting storyline and I still like reading it, the only thing I don't like is the waiting since it comes out every month.
Another decent manga series I must say is Deadman Wonderland though it might be a bit too gory for you if you don't like gore. The plot is quite interesting but parts are predictable but it is a fun series.
I haven't really watched anything good recently but I know a lot of my friends that are still in the anime scene like Sword Art Online, Magi the labyrinth, Magi Puella and One Piece. One anime I really like that isn't really new but require you to know stuff about other anime is Gintama, it is basically a series that parodies other series so I find it quite amusing.

I hope this was helpful! 

Offline wiredPANDA

« Reply #417 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 13:39:35 »
Seems like this thread is fading away.

Anyone watching current season shows?  Gargantia, Attack on Titan, Snafu, anything?
| HHKB Pro 2 | Leopold FC660C
| Poker.PANDAclears | ErgoDox (62g Black)

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #418 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 13:43:49 »
Anyone watching Shingeki no Kyojin?

Pretty damn nice (there's like 10 episodes yet and it will be a short series I think).
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline megaforce

« Reply #419 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 16:17:36 »
Hmm... Here's a few that I've watched on the top of my head:

Hellsing OVA
Deathnote
Full Metal Alchemist
DragonBall Z

Moblie Suit Gundam (UC line): 0079, 08th MS Team, War in Pocket,  Stardust Memory, Zeta, Unicorn, F91
Mobile Suit Gundam (Non-UC): SEED, SEED Destiny, SEED Stargazer, Wing, Endless Waltz, 00, Awakening of the Trailblazer

andd.... I'm all caught up on my Pokemon Seasons (Currently on 16th season) + Movies (15 of them, I think).

Currently working on Attack on Titan and Gundam ZZ.

I kinda like Gundam... A little bit... I strongly recommend Gundam 08th MS Team  and War in Pocket as they have my favorite story-line. No *****y kids in them either. About six episodes each.

Gundam Unicorn will just blow your mind. Six of the seven 1-hour long episodes are out.
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #420 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 16:22:24 »
Which anime movie has lots of visual flair...

For example I've seen redline, and gundam00 trailblazer movie.

Both of those are what I'm looking for

Any recs?

Offline megaforce

« Reply #421 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 16:40:05 »
Which anime movie has lots of visual flair...

For example I've seen redline, and gundam00 trailblazer movie.

Both of those are what I'm looking for

Any recs?

Gundam Unicorn or  SEED Stargazer
More
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline Lanx

« Reply #422 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 17:17:30 »
Hmm... Here's a few that I've watched on the top of my head:

Hellsing OVA
Deathnote
Full Metal Alchemist
DragonBall Z

Moblie Suit Gundam (UC line): 0079, 08th MS Team, War in Pocket,  Stardust Memory, Zeta, Unicorn, F91
Mobile Suit Gundam (Non-UC): SEED, SEED Destiny, SEED Stargazer, Wing, Endless Waltz, 00, Awakening of the Trailblazer

andd.... I'm all caught up on my Pokemon Seasons (Currently on 16th season) + Movies (15 of them, I think).

Currently working on Attack on Titan and Gundam ZZ.

I kinda like Gundam... A little bit... I strongly recommend Gundam 08th MS Team  and War in Pocket as they have my favorite story-line. No *****y kids in them either. About six episodes each.

Gundam Unicorn will just blow your mind. Six of the seven 1-hour long episodes are out.

for UC, where's char's counterattack? you're watching the unwatchable gundamzz but no char?

Offline megaforce

« Reply #423 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 18:40:24 »

for UC, where's char's counterattack? you're watching the unwatchable gundamzz but no char?

Trying to watch them in order, so after Gundam ZZ is Char's. I couldn't help myself with Unicorn, so I had to do it; and I watched F91 on a flight.
More

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #424 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 19:43:35 »

Trying to watch them in order, so after Gundam ZZ is Char's. I couldn't help myself with Unicorn, so I had to do it; and I watched F91 on a flight.

I feel gundam doesn't really need to be watched in order, because they use the same plot and arc each time... so it's all about revealing new gundams and some crazy talk about crazy research being done..

And I just fast forward through all the character development because i feel like humans are the extras in gundam shows, they're there but they're not really there...

Offline megaforce

« Reply #425 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 20:59:21 »

I feel gundam doesn't really need to be watched in order, because they use the same plot and arc each time... so it's all about revealing new gundams and some crazy talk about crazy research being done..

And I just fast forward through all the character development because i feel like humans are the extras in gundam shows, they're there but they're not really there...

In some sense, yeah, that is true.

But to fully comprehend what's going on, like in Unicorn, you would probably want to watch at least from Zeta onwards (or just read a summary of it).

But if you just like the aciton-ness of it, Unicorn is awesome to watch. The soundtracks to it is also incredible.
More

Offline Lanx

« Reply #426 on: Fri, 14 June 2013, 23:06:52 »

you can skip zz, it's so... ugh it's trash, even the director considers zz to be non-canon so just skip ahead to char's counterattack, which concludes the best rivalry between char and amuro.

i mean i get sad and disgusted everytime i see a new gundam with a blond guy and a mask, and that character just... sucks. but char and amuro just tops, not because they were the first, but all the ones coming after just can't compare.

especially with all these new emo pilots, ugh.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #427 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 01:16:52 »

you can skip zz, it's so... ugh it's trash, even the director considers zz to be non-canon so just skip ahead to char's counterattack, which concludes the best rivalry between char and amuro.

i mean i get sad and disgusted everytime i see a new gundam with a blond guy and a mask, and that character just... sucks. but char and amuro just tops, not because they were the first, but all the ones coming after just can't compare.

Word, thanks for the heads up. Might just read up on it and call it good.

I was quite annoyed with the emo-ness of 00, but procrastination helped me watch through it. The movie was just god awful though. 
More

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #428 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 02:16:28 »

I was quite annoyed with the emo-ness of 00, but procrastination helped me watch through it. The movie was just god awful though. 

:'( I thought the movie had super kew anime-cgi

Offline agodinhost

• Soylent green is people ...
    • Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #429 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 11:48:18 »
I don't watch much anymore, but the more memorable ones:

Akira
Robotech series
Trigun
Inuyasha
Ghost in the Shell
Yamato? (Star Blazers)
Building one square I2C keyboard with those 1200 switches (thanks JDCarpe)
GH60 |GH60-Alps |GH60-BT |GHPad/GHPad Alps |GH60-Case |Alps TKL |EL Wire |OS Controller, Round 2 |My Custom Keyboard |WTT/WTB

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #430 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 12:06:54 »
Looking for some 'new' stuff to watch since I don't really keep up with anime much. I like stuff that is more adult oriented (I don't mean tentacle porn) with well developed story lines. So, stuff that is like say Mamoru Oshii's work but by others?
Some other things I enjoyed... Serial Experiments Lain, Blood, Death Note, Space Battleship Yamato, Space Cobra, Ergo Proxy, Cyber City Oedo 808, Gungrave...
Recommendations?

Offline Excaliborg

« Reply #431 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 15:28:32 »
http://myanimelist.net/anime/7193/Aoi_Bungaku_Series ? I have no idea what has been airing the last few seasons but most of the story lines in that series were nice (in a dark way).

I remember Texhnolyze being pretty interesting as well but it is not recent...

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #432 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 16:48:24 »
Aoi Bungaku sounds interesting. I will check it out if I can find it without a lot of troubles. Texhnolyze I also enjoyed, I just forgot to put in my list there. It doesn't necessarily have to be brand new series, just new to me. I would especially like to know more cyberpunk oriented stuff that isn't rubbish and childish.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #433 on: Sat, 15 June 2013, 17:09:52 »

:'( I thought the movie had super kew anime-cgi

CGI was top notch, but the story just didn't interest me enough.
More

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #434 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 18:03:28 »
I hate most anime but I watched Highschool of the Dead after much coercion this morning and actually enjoyed it. No stupid nonsensical emotional plots, no fluffer episodes that accomplish absolutely nothing, no drawn out pacing, no whiny emo pretty boy who hates his privileged life and wont shut up about his feelings. Just some good 'ol ultraviolence and T&A in a 12 episode package.

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #435 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 20:35:39 »
...Just some good 'ol ultraviolence...
:)
GH60 |GH60-Alps |GH60-BT |GHPad/GHPad Alps |GH60-Case |Alps TKL |EL Wire |OS Controller, Round 2 |My Custom Keyboard |WTT/WTB

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #436 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 09:09:32 »
I hate most anime but I watched Highschool of the Dead after much coercion this morning and actually enjoyed it. No stupid nonsensical emotional plots, no fluffer episodes that accomplish absolutely nothing, no drawn out pacing, no whiny emo pretty boy who hates his privileged life and wont shut up about his feelings. Just some good 'ol ultraviolence and T&A in a 12 episode package.

If you think about it, ALL of entertainment is just Beautiful people doing ordinary things that ordinary people do..

Ordinary people have all the same problems,   we just don't watching them sort it out, because they're bat **** ugly.

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
« Reply #437 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 09:34:02 »

I believe the bathing episode might be considered a little bit of a fluffer for me.....see what I did there that episoded fluffed me :).
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #438 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 09:41:43 »

I believe the bathing episode might be considered a little bit of a fluffer for me.....see what I did there that episoded fluffed me :).

fluffers don't exist.  that Job is actually directly given to the "talent" of the vidoe you're shooting.

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
« Reply #439 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 09:44:29 »

fluffers don't exist.  that Job is actually directly given to the "talent" of the vidoe you're shooting.

Touche' tp4 you strike again :)
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #440 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 09:54:16 »

Touche' tp4 you strike again :)

oh pi-shaw, as one hobbyist to another.. :D

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
« Reply #441 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 10:23:24 »
;)
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #442 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 17:15:00 »

No, yeah. I thought about that right after I typed it. That episode was pretty pointless... although Seiko in that apron seemed pretty important at the time.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #443 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 17:44:49 »
Wow, this thread is turning into {confession of perverts} :D

Jkjk.. it's ok.. this is the internet afterall. :))

various fantasies are not novel, it's just that now they have a 2D anime style extension.

ALSO, do not watch OREIMO S2, it was on some recommended list i pulled.

This stuff is bad for your health......  the themes it explores can only lead to social disorder and futher deviance.  >:D

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #444 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 09:49:37 »
Downloaded Atk on Titan..

I dislike this anime...

Is that really the best way to fighter titans..

I mean... it's pretty retarded to spiderman all over the place,  If they have these precision spears that seems to have  immense range,, they might as well just make MORE projectile weaponry..

It really makes no sense...

>:D >:D >:D

Honestly if you look at it, ,  Their method for fighting the titans, is the very reason why they suck and have to live in the damn wall...

I would've kill all the damn things..

Tripping the Titans would be devastating due to gravity fall damage at their size..

They totall threw out the physics to make this action anime...

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
« Reply #445 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 10:14:55 »

I dislike this anime...

I mean... it's pretty retarded to spiderman all over the place,  If they have these precision spears that seems to have  immense range,, they might as well just make MORE projectile weaponry..

Honestly if you look at it, ,  Their method for fighting the titans, is the very reason why they suck and have to live in the damn wall...

Tripping the Titans would be devastating due to gravity fall damage at their size..

I have to agree with you on that their fighting style is not the most effective or efficient method. Also they did throw out physics but the genre of anime is fantasy I would say so. One would have to understand that reality is nonexistent.

What I don't understand is with their precision spears couldn't they just use those to pierce the "kill zone" of the Titans?

In defense of the anime though, Tripping Titans would not have an effect because they have regenerative abilities unless their spine is severed right around the neck. ( not saying it makes sense just stating how they "disprove" that scenario.
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue

Offline ITzNybble

• Formerly curro123083
« Reply #446 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 10:15:47 »

No, yeah. I thought about that right after I typed it. That episode was pretty pointless... although Seiko in that apron seemed pretty important at the time.

Great minds think a like I suppose :) any word on season 2?
WASD V1 Custom - MX Blue

Offline megaforce

« Reply #447 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 12:18:03 »

I dislike this anime...

I was expecting  the Gundam Mk II to pop up somewhere...

More

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #448 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 14:20:22 »
New Ghost in the Shell: Arise is awesome.

Part 1/4 just got released in Japan last week. It is titled 'Borders 1: Ghost Pain'.  I watched a 1080p rip of it and really enjoyed it. Granted i may be biased since Ghost in the Shell has been an obsession of mine since i was little reading the mangas.

Either way new Ghost in the Shell is some of the best news I have heard all year.  Plus there are 3 new parts coming to complete the Arise series.  Story arc is different than the manga and even the show (SAC) but I dont care.

The major hacking people in the middle of a fight? yes please.
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline agodinhost

• Dr Ian O Xaman
« Reply #449 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 16:09:15 »
I do like "black bible".
I'm an pervert?
 :)