Author Topic: [FEEDBACK2] keycap design  (Read 1705 times)

Offline moistcorn

[FEEDBACK2] keycap design
« on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 11:02:41 »
Following up from my first post, the updated changes i made was making the hirigana rounder, adjusted backspace, enter, tab keys, and simply changed the color of the arrow keys. let me know what you think no matter what. thanks!266017-0

Offline MisterWaffle

Re: [FEEDBACK2] keycap design
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 11:31:05 »
Not much of a fan of the pink but aside from that, this looks gr8

Offline darzzy

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 16:45:34 »
A bit better than the first post. I noticed that you added pink arrow keys which fits nicely with the set. I still recommend the arrow icons being smaller (on the shift and enter key). I would also recommend fixing the lighting so there aren't any odd shadows on any of the keys. The rounded hirigana does fit better too! Though I had this hirigana font in mind: https://kbdfans.com/products/enjoypbt-gary-sushi-japanese-keycaps-set (not sure what its called).

Offline moistcorn

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 20:43:48 »
gonna stick with this round font for the time being, i do see the difference both are round but the one you sent got a more bubble type look, but yes i was also confused on the lighting on the shift keys. but will take arrow idea into consideration thank you for the support / feedback

Offline Flametrader

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 07 April 2021, 08:21:31 »
Pretty nice set, i would mute all of the colors down a bit so it so it doesn't look too much like a toy, but this depends on the style you are going for.
The symbols on enter, backspace and plus are way too big for my taste.
Over all a considerable set. (:

Offline moistcorn

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 07 April 2021, 13:46:35 »
Pretty nice set, i would mute all of the colors down a bit so it so it doesn't look too much like a toy, but this depends on the style you are going for.
The symbols on enter, backspace and plus are way too big for my taste.
Over all a considerable set. (:

Thank you for your honest feedback def. adjusting symbols and tones of the colors and much more. stick around! :)