Author Topic: What are the best (sounding) Wireless Headphones on the market today?  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Olumin

• "Guy walks into a doctor's office..."
I'm currently using a pair Sennheiser hd 558 headphones, which to my ears have decent enough sound quality. But wires are a hassle for me, So i'd like to ditch them. I know that wireless headphones can never compete in therms of sound quality with similarly priced wires ones, and not at all with high end wired headphones, but I just need a pair which sounds at least as good as my current ones, they don't need to blow high end ones out of the water. Price is no object, I'm looking simply for the best ones available. They need to have an open design, no noise cancelling or stuff like that, I like to hear whats going on around me. I'm using them on my computer only, so no need for portability or something like that. I don't know if my computer had Bluetooth compatibility, so it would be good of the headphones would come with some sort of receiver which I can plug into my PC. That's all I think. Oh yea they should be over-ear and of cause comfortable since Im gonna wear them all day, but I think that's obvious.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 February 2017, 13:12:44 by Olumin »