Author Topic: [CANADA] Leopold Otaku Browns  (Read 2598 times)

Offline winterbear

• Trade Count: (0)
[CANADA] Leopold Otaku Browns
« on: Fri, 27 May 2011, 03:44:06 »
SOLD. Thanks for looking!

I am planning to sell my Leopold Otaku Browns for $100+shipping to Canada and CONUS. (If shipping is over $120 for total, I'll cap it there.)

But I do recommend this particularly to Canadians, because then you can deduct around $20-ish from shipping (if you're planning to buy from EK) and the additional 30 dollars which Canada Post charges (at least, it did charge me that). (Say, you live in BC or Ontario, and I am guessing its about 30 dollar shipping, and I think the maximum shipping from here, Toronto, to BC is about 20 dollars..so..anyway)

As for the keyboard, it is in good condition, however, the spacebar is starting to form a bit of shine, if you look closely (at a certain angle with light).

UPDATE: Here are the pictures:

And here is the flash + light shining on the place where the spacebar is a little bit shiny, but as you can see, it's not really noticeable, even with the direct light on it.
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 June 2011, 18:45:20 by winterbear »
Current:
Realforce 87U, Niz Plum Atom 68 (35g), CM Storm QF Blue

Previously Owned:
Leopold Tenkeyless Brown, Leopold Tenkeyless Blue, HHKB Pro 2 (Blank, Charcoal), Poker X Red

Offline winterbear

« Reply #1 on: Mon, 30 May 2011, 22:34:42 »
Bump with pictures :X
Current:
Realforce 87U, Niz Plum Atom 68 (35g), CM Storm QF Blue

Previously Owned:
Leopold Tenkeyless Brown, Leopold Tenkeyless Blue, HHKB Pro 2 (Blank, Charcoal), Poker X Red

Offline sw3lai

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 02 June 2011, 02:56:09 »
sent you pm

Offline VortexGenie

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 03 June 2011, 01:14:06 »
I'm interested as well, in the event your deal with sw3lai falls through.  Send me a pm.