Author Topic: (GB) geekhack key EXTRAVAGANZA (shipped)  (Read 71761 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) geekhack key EXTRAVAGANZA
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 18:36:47 »
Isn't the shipping to proxies included in the shipping cost? $15 to ship several key caps?

if you are talking about buyers shipping costs, we always lose money on shipping, shipping latge quantities of keys internationally costs lots of money, when you add packaging materials and with hyper every single order is being send with full tracking, it really adds up

with this buy, anyone with a penumbra or raindrop order, will have their keys sent with that at no extra cost, these keys add weight to every package, and most people have an order with one of those buys, and that weight is added at every stage of shipping

Pls PM me my tracking # for Hyper..

ok just checked

your order has shipped, but raccoon isnt online right now so i cant get your tracking, ill ask him next time we speak
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #101 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 20:25:35 »
wait wait wait..

all proceeds aren't going towards GH?

lame.

when i ran them, every penny i got from my fixed prices (after shipping and paying SP) went straight to GH. hell, i paid for the shipping materials myself.

unless im mistaken than, ignore me.
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 January 2014, 20:35:54 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #102 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 20:38:40 »
wait wait wait..

all proceeds aren't going towards GH?

lame.

when i ran them, every penny i got from my fixed prices (after shipping and paying SP) went straight to GH. hell, i paid for the shipping materials myself.

If you read the thread closely, you will see that no one is profiting from this buy.  There was a misunderstanding about the cost of the production and then a question to clarify how shipping expenses where worked in.  It seems clear to me that the idea is to not take a loss and donate the profits to GH, while getting the community some swag. 

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #103 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 20:40:56 »
Nowhere in the thread does it say any profits won't go to gh, in fact, it says that profits are going to geekhack several times

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #104 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 20:55:23 »
if you can extend the deadline like 2 days, I can get a set. lol

thats no problem

So has this deadline been extended ever so slightly into February?

That would be most excellent, as I have a minor financial crisis at the moment and cannot pay for these in January.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #105 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 20:56:21 »

thats no problem

That would be most excellent, as I have a minor financial crisis at the moment and cannot pay for these in January.

The finish period is the same, but if people need small extensions it's no issue as long as they contact me

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #106 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 20:56:30 »

thats no problem

Rowdy, I will pay for you if need be....you sexy ****! (not kidding)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #107 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 21:07:43 »

thats no problem

Sexy **** :p

Whoa people hating on a good guy like Bunny for no reason.. :0
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 January 2014, 21:09:58 by dustinhxc »

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #108 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 21:28:46 »
Isn't the shipping to proxies included in the shipping cost? $15 to ship several key caps?

if you are talking about buyers shipping costs, we always lose money on shipping, shipping latge quantities of keys internationally costs lots of money, when you add packaging materials and with hyper every single order is being send with full tracking, it really adds up

with this buy, anyone with a penumbra or raindrop order, will have their keys sent with that at no extra cost, these keys add weight to every package, and most people have an order with one of those buys, and that weight is added at every stage of shipping

Pls PM me my tracking # for Hyper..

Pretty sure TFR sent them by first class mail which does not include a working tracking #.  Only if it's by Priority Mail, then it'd work.  And it wouldn't cost $15 for tracking international orders...

First Class International shipping (to Canada included) automatically includes tracking if purchased on-line.  There's likely a number for you.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #109 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 22:33:35 »
The finish period is the same, but if people need small extensions it's no issue as long as they contact me

Excellent!  Thank you Sir!  I'll place an order shortly, I was going to get a full set for me and a smaller set for mu daughter, but she is being naughty at the moment and complaining about having to clean up her mess, so I'll let things settle down a bit and see which set she would like.

Thank you very much GirlShark - I suspect the 1 day payment extension granted by Mr BunnyLake should be sufficient for me to squeeze the payment into February's budget rather than January's.

Slight misunderstanding there - no-one hating anyone here :) :-*
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #110 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 22:46:53 »
Awesome! My keycap name got chosen.  ;D  do I just add a comment on the order form?
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #111 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 23:26:45 »

Excellent!  Thank you Sir!  I'll place an order shortly, I was going to get a full set for me and a smaller set for mu daughter, but she is being naughty at the moment and complaining about having to clean up her mess, so I'll let things settle down a bit and see which set she would like.

Thank you very much GirlShark - I suspect the 1 day payment extension granted by Mr BunnyLake should be sufficient for me to squeeze the payment into February's budget rather than January's.

Slight misunderstanding there - no-one hating anyone here :) :-*

Thats good :D

Offline oNinjaDispatcho

« Reply #112 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 18:11:59 »
Ordered (full set).
Thanks rowdy and SpAmRaY for the advice  :thumb:
QFR Mx Reds

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #113 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 20:15:15 »
Ordered (full set).

:)

You'd have kicked yourself afterwards if you hadn't ordered the full set.

Offline oNinjaDispatcho

« Reply #114 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 22:18:04 »
Ordered (full set).

:)

You'd have kicked yourself afterwards if you hadn't ordered the full set.

yeah man totally.
also, did it take a little bit to confirm the order? mine is still pending after a few hours.
just checking
QFR Mx Reds

Offline tbc

« Reply #115 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 22:19:45 »
any chance that special key is brown?  I need a brown key for the mx brown on my switch tester.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #116 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 09:25:02 »
damn, so tempting. I would almost only get it for the ALPS keycap :) would fit perfectly with a Toshiba key set.

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #117 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 09:45:43 »
damn, so tempting. I would almost only get it for the ALPS keycap :) would fit perfectly with a Toshiba key set.
If I get the set I will gift the ALPS keycap for the cost of shipping if you want.
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #118 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 10:51:04 »
Sigh I'm in for all of them =).

Offline oNinjaDispatcho

« Reply #119 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 11:34:41 »
do I need to manually send funds to codyeatworld? my paypal has not been charged for my order, and it is still pending after quite some time
QFR Mx Reds

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #120 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 11:36:08 »
do I need to manually send funds to codyeatworld? my paypal has not been charged for my order, and it is still pending after quite some time

i invoice in waves

i just did the first wave, maybe about half the orders, ill do another wave in a couple days

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #121 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 12:00:16 »

i invoice in waves

i just did the first wave, maybe about half the orders, ill do another wave in a couple days

Invoice received and paid :thumb:

Thanks again sir :)
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline Grr8

• Quack!
« Reply #122 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 12:02:22 »
Placed an order, for these plus set of Raindrop 2 caps. Became a big one. Got a bit out of control :-)
Daily Driver: Poker II Backlit (Ducky Mini-fied) + Amazon o-rings. Future daily driver IBM AT Model F (restoring now). For fun: IBM SSK 1397681 (NIB), IBM SSK 1391472, IBM Industrial 101 Square label 1388032, IBM Industrial 101 Black label 1394946, IBM 1391401 (bolt-modding now), IBM 1370477, IBM 42H1292 (USA), IBM 52G9700 IBM, and more....
More
Ducky Shine w/Blues + WASD o-rings, Ducky Shine 3 TKL w/Browns + ebay o-rings, Rosewill RK-9100 w/Blues, Apple Wireless (slim), Apple Wireless White A1016, Apple Extended II ADB. Next? HHKB2Pro?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #123 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 12:31:39 »
Paid mine as well ;)  :thumb: These look great! I hope I get the added keys ;p

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #124 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 12:46:15 »
Paid, can't wait!  :D
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline dragonxx21

« Reply #125 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 13:22:57 »
order in
Keyboards Owned:

Realforce Topre 91 Key JIS Profile - Main
CM Quickfire Rapid Blue Switches
IBM Model M in Industrial Shell

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #126 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 13:29:56 »
eff E's ft g cs w cree f

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
« Reply #127 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 13:32:04 »
eff E's ft g cs w cree f
Don't you remember the days when you used to run these GBs Demilk!!!!!!

Keyboardless

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #128 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 13:57:14 »

eff E's ft g cs w cree f

He probably doesn't remember that, actually. It's been so ****ing long since then.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Kabuks

« Reply #129 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 15:52:10 »
Paid

Offline oNinjaDispatcho

« Reply #130 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 15:53:24 »

i invoice in waves

Sounds good! Just checking  :thumb:
QFR Mx Reds

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
« Reply #131 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 23:01:47 »
Oh man, thanks so much for this!
;)

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #132 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 23:08:36 »
Paid Bunny

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #133 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 23:10:00 »
eff E's ft g cs w cree f

si

eff E's ft g cs w cree f

He probably doesn't remember that, actually. It's been so ****ing long since then.

si :(

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #134 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 23:15:42 »
eff E's ft g cs w cree f

si

eff E's ft g cs w cree f

si :(

Pepperidge Farm remembers. (I do too, I think those were how we first met)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #135 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 23:17:16 »
then it was all worth it!

Offline Biased opinion

« Reply #136 on: Mon, 20 January 2014, 01:02:30 »
Pack 4 has been ordered, im mind is ready.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #137 on: Mon, 20 January 2014, 09:35:44 »
Invoice paid Bunny
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #138 on: Mon, 20 January 2014, 09:41:02 »
Invoice paid Bunny

Received, thanking you kindly good sir, for anyone worrying about there orders saying pending, I'll do the next wave of invoicing in a few days

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #139 on: Mon, 20 January 2014, 09:46:36 »
Ordered.

Can't believe I almost missed this.  :-[

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #140 on: Mon, 20 January 2014, 09:53:47 »
Ordered.

If you hadn't shown up here soon I'd have PM'ed you :P

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #141 on: Mon, 20 January 2014, 09:54:02 »
Ordered.

Well you have got another 11 days :))
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #142 on: Mon, 20 January 2014, 11:42:23 »
Got your invoice and paid it :)

Offline zenuty

• WTS : Duck, Pla, Acrylic 3 Pokers
« Reply #143 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 23:16:29 »
Nice Colors  :)
This gb make to me very agony !
LINE ID : zenuty
Skype ID : zenuty
www.facebook.com/zenuty

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #144 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 03:32:39 »
Finally ordered!

And BunnyLake, if it's ok, can I please pay on Saturday 01-Feb-2014?

Although if I pay early enough on that date it will probably still be Friday 31-Jan for you :)

Offline cvattha

« Reply #145 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 04:02:55 »
Submitted an order.
Can't wait!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #146 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 08:05:01 »
Finally ordered!

And BunnyLake, if it's ok, can I please pay on Saturday 01-Feb-2014?

Although if I pay early enough on that date it will probably still be Friday 31-Jan for you :)

late payments are never a problem as long as people mention it or contact me

Offline dragonxx21

« Reply #147 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 09:35:25 »
payment has been sent
Keyboards Owned:

Realforce Topre 91 Key JIS Profile - Main
CM Quickfire Rapid Blue Switches
IBM Model M in Industrial Shell

Offline oNinjaDispatcho

« Reply #148 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 11:39:12 »
Paid! Can't wait to see the kcaps :)
QFR Mx Reds

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #149 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 11:48:43 »
bunny

did u ever figure out anything on the math for adding alps to the 30.00 buy?

i am assuming the alps will just be 1 key and not sure which colors?

wish there was enough interest you could an alps pkg as well that would be separate for all of us alps homers out there, but don't want to make life difficult

somebody is always stirring the pot :-\

i did filled out the form and pm'd you a while back, but it must not have took

just touching base.............no hurry as we have time
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g