Author Topic: [IC] GLITCH X FROST TKL // MAY 28 - JUNE 28 // + PBT FROST KEYSET // +DESKMAT  (Read 49145 times)

Offline Armyofkeyboards

• www.armyofkeyboards.com
Re: [IC] GLITCH // FROST TKL - NEW DESIGN - GB 'SOON' (April 2021-ish)
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 28 April 2021, 10:19:32 »
Glitch looks sick. Good stuff.

Please, consider adding an European vendor outside of the UK, I would like not to pay customs even though there's a vendor in the region... Why did British folks had to leave the EU :(

Offline Qwapa

« Reply #51 on: Wed, 28 April 2021, 13:33:47 »
That glitch looks amazing!!!

Offline ectoplasmatic

« Reply #52 on: Tue, 04 May 2021, 05:36:26 »
woah this is so cool!

Thank you, friend!

Looks like most of us here are hyped for Glitch, but I'm gonna give some love to the Frost. What a design! GLWIC and GLWGB! Definitely going to pick Frost up.

haha yes, this is basically why I decided to go with Frost - something with a similar vibe but more neutral.

Definitely getting a glitch! Love the look.

Didn't see this answered yet. Is the "P.01 ULTRA PCB" a pre-soldered PCB vs. the standard through-hole PCB? With a hotswap designation I'm guessing so but just want to be sure!

Thank you for your support! P.01 ULTRA is a fully SMD PCB, so no through hole parts. It comes in two flavours, one where you solder your switches, the other which is hotswap.

Can we look forward to additional sound tests once the prototypes roll in  :D?

yes indeed!

I love the glitch

GLITCH loves you

Looks like most of us here are hyped for Glitch, but I'm gonna give some love to the Frost. What a design! GLWIC and GLWGB! Definitely going to pick Frost up.

Also choosing Frost.❄

What is this key set? So nice...

Glad you like it! The keyset doesn't exist, it was something we were playing with offering, but won't be at this point unfortunately.

Glitch looks sick. Good stuff.

Please, consider adding an European vendor outside of the UK, I would like not to pay customs even though there's a vendor in the region... Why did British folks had to leave the EU :(

Most likely we won't work with any proxies but it is something I'm looking into in general, shipping from UK to EU is not so easy.

It is hard to choose, both are nice and both are different.

I agree 100% haha

That glitch looks amazing!!!

So glad you like it, thank you!

Offline eeveeatemyessay

Re: [IC] GLITCH // FROST TKL - NEW DESIGN - GB 'SOON' (MAY)
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 07 May 2021, 03:39:27 »
The keycap set on Frost: Please, please run a group buy on these IRL. There are so many colours to get everywhere, but a combo like this is nowhere to be found and it's absolutely stunning. Instabuy, even without NorDe which is usually a no-go for me.

Both Frost and Glitch are stunning and innovative, but omg, how to pick one and not the other... *cries*

Offline barugi

« Reply #54 on: Sat, 08 May 2021, 02:11:43 »
Do you have a photo of the ultra pcb? Just curious how would it look like with the case.

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #55 on: Sat, 08 May 2021, 02:23:25 »
Pretty interesting design.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline samgo00

« Reply #56 on: Sat, 08 May 2021, 12:10:06 »
Hi Guys,

Just for my understanding, when will the Frost GB be open?

Thanks

Offline Altain

• Formerly zungzangbi
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 07:07:47 »
Hi Guys,

Thanks

No Concrete date settled yet, but it was announced that it will happen sometime in May.

Offline Atacx

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 18:42:58 »
I really do need Frost *-* .. Whats the best way to notice when the GB goes live (just registered only for this)?

Offline acitrin

• https://acitrin.design/
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 18:49:59 »
I really do need Frost *-* .. Whats the best way to notice when the GB goes live (just registered only for this)?

Join the Protozoa discord!

https://discord.gg/GbQS2c3

Also -- the GB date was announced -- from May 28 to June 18

Offline Extra Fox

• quis qui sais
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 19:54:35 »
Where can I find more details about the PCB that's intended for use with the Glitch/Frost?
I'm really curious about what sort of LED support there might be. Especially on top as I want to use the GITD Nightwalker switches and wanted to have some UV LED's up there to light them up and give the glow a kick.
A-a-ron

Offline Zurg Eon

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 13 May 2021, 12:13:04 »
Really cool! I'm most certainly in.

Offline ectoplasmatic

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 13 May 2021, 16:57:14 »
The keycap set on Frost: Please, please run a group buy on these IRL. There are so many colours to get everywhere, but a combo like this is nowhere to be found and it's absolutely stunning. Instabuy, even without NorDe which is usually a no-go for me.

Both Frost and Glitch are stunning and innovative, but omg, how to pick one and not the other... *cries*

oh man, so glad you like the imaginary set, and the boards! I'm not sure the blue set will get made but, you never know... it's true though, a simple blue set is not so apparent these days.

Where can I find more details about the PCB that's intended for use with the Glitch/Frost?
I'm really curious about what sort of LED support there might be. Especially on top as I want to use the GITD Nightwalker switches and wanted to have some UV LED's up there to light them up and give the glow a kick.

unfortunately no per key LEDs, but i'll look into it. Probably not though :(

Pretty interesting design.

Glad you like it!

Do you have a photo of the ultra pcb? Just curious how would it look like with the case.

No photo yet - it's being prototyped right now. But we will have a render very soon, I'll post it here and on the discord.

hell yeah!

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Announcing it now (will edit original post) - May 28th - June 18th!

So glad to have you join us!

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
Re: [IC] GLITCH // FROST TKL - GB DATE - MAY 28 - JUNE 18
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 01:22:56 »
The layering to make that glitch effect is really cool :cool:

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline devpm

« Reply #64 on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 02:36:45 »
Yeah!!!! We have a date to spend our money  ^-^

Offline ectoplasmatic

« Reply #65 on: Wed, 26 May 2021, 11:04:33 »
The layering to make that glitch effect is really cool :cool:

Thank you! yes it actually works really well in real life, very happy about that.

Yeah!!!! We have a date to spend our money  ^-^

Just 2 days!!!!

Offline WillyWortel

Ordered both. O yeah...  :p

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
Glitch ordered with FR4 plate and ISO PCB.  Love the look and cant wait to see what it feels and sounds like.  Good luck with the sale, I don't think you will need it as many people will love the look of these.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline inceptive

Matrix is sweet don't get me wrong but Frost is pretty amazing in its own right. Debating between the white hotswap and blue frost solder PCBs.

Offline dudewth

I wanted to do the same thing. Any chance for LED support would be amazing. I already have my nightwalker switches lubed and ready in case it happens.

Offline keguira

hello, i watched the video from maxf with the first prototype As the back is not the one in the renders i'm still thinking about joining the GB or not (i really like the back in the render). When will the next prototype streamed ? Will it be before the 7th ?

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
Re: [IC] GLITCH X FROST TKL // MAY 28 - JUNE 28 // + PBT FROST KEYSET // +DESKMAT
« Reply #71 on: Fri, 30 December 2022, 11:26:15 »
Glitch TKL with lobed Tangerines and finished with Buger TH01 XDA for a teenage gaming/hacking keyboard Christmas present.

Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black