Author Topic: Need help with the production stage of a GB  (Read 3427 times)

Offline Freeaboo

Need help with the production stage of a GB
« on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 12:23:26 »
Now that I have my keyset ready for the IC stage, I want to be prepared for the production and sales stage. Could anyone please help me with this? I'm not quite sure how to choose a manufacturer or how to find the information pertaining to each that I want. (e.g. Which does the best double shot? Which has more profile options? etc.)
Any help is appreciated, many thanks!

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
Re: Need help with the production stage of a GB
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 13 October 2019, 09:57:54 »
Doesn't sounds like you are ready for a IC\GB if you don't even know what key cap profile\company you are gonna choose. you can research these three companies for further information GMK,JTK,Signature plastic.

Uniqey/GMK = Cherry profile
JTK= Cherry profile
Signature plastic = DSA,SA,DCS profile
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020

Offline Freeaboo

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 13 October 2019, 11:39:23 »
Doesn't sounds like you are ready for a IC\GB if you don't even know what key cap profile\company you are gonna choose. you can research these three companies for further information GMK,JTK,Signature plastic.

JTK= Cherry profile

I'm aware what profile I want, thanks for clearing this up. You gave me just the information I needed, which was what vendors to go to for what profiles. Thanks!

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 13 October 2019, 15:43:15 »

JTK= Cherry profile

I'm aware what profile I want, thanks for clearing this up. You gave me just the information I needed, which was what vendors to go to for what profiles. Thanks!

No problem :)
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020