Author Topic: Green QF Rapids & Triggers in Stock  (Read 40909 times)

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
Re: Green
« Reply #250 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 16:32:24 »
Any chance that these will be coming to the UK in our layout?

Thanks!

Lazy people are laaaazy:P

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=36894.msg708638#msg708638

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
Re: Green QF Rapids & Triggers in Stock
« Reply #251 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 17:57:10 »
There should be a review popping up in the next couple weeks for a green switch CM keyboard.   ;)  These guys deserve the press.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #252 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 18:19:13 »
I ordered on Friday and got the notice today.  It actually shipped on Friday or Saturday.
Same here, Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #253 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 21:56:48 »
I ordered on Friday and got the notice today.  It actually shipped on Friday or Saturday.
Same here, Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Mine is scheduled to arrive Thursday. That's what I get for living in the Midwest.

Cheers,
IBM Model M 1390120, Otaku Unicomp+RGB, CM QFR Green, Ducky YOTD Red, SSK MKII,
ErgoDox Blue, ErgoDox White

Offline Guillairmo

« Reply #254 on: Tue, 13 November 2012, 22:22:04 »
Still awaiting shipment :(

Offline tinyblob

Re: Green
« Reply #255 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 06:01:33 »

Lazy people are laaaazy:P

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=36894.msg708638#msg708638

My mistake, thought I'd looked through every official response, but missed the EU mention - thanks.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #256 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 13:06:36 »
Hey, mooseface, how does your green feel to type on?  Mine feels a little heavier than blues, but that's about it.

Offline schizrade

« Reply #257 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 18:29:26 »
Does it feel more like Buckling Springs?

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #258 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 18:35:28 »
They're heavier than Blues for sure. I'm not sure if it's because they are heavier, and thus aren't slammed around as easily, or some other factor, but they don't clack nearly as much as Blues that I've tried. At first, I wasn't sure I'd like them, but as I type more on them, they're starting to grow on me. I'm definitely not bottoming out as much. I guess they're not as fun for me due to the lessened noise (I love Blues!), but they are nice to type on. I was contemplating offloading it just yesterday, but now I think I'm going to hang on to it.

Aside from the switches, the board is really solid. Now I see why Filco/QFR are recommended with such ease. What are your thoughts?

I wish I could make a comparison to BS, but I can't yet. Still waiting on my Model M. Maybe tj can answer though.

Offline newtrekemotion

« Reply #259 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 19:38:52 »
They're heavier than Blues for sure. I'm not sure if it's because they are heavier, and thus aren't slammed around as easily, or some other factor, but they don't clack nearly as much as Blues that I've tried. At first, I wasn't sure I'd like them, but as I type more on them, they're starting to grow on me. I'm definitely not bottoming out as much. I guess they're not as fun for me due to the lessened noise (I love Blues!), but they are nice to type on. I was contemplating offloading it just yesterday, but now I think I'm going to hang on to it.

Aside from the switches, the board is really solid. Now I see why Filco/QFR are recommended with such ease. What are your thoughts?

I wish I could make a comparison to BS, but I can't yet. Still waiting on my Model M. Maybe tj can answer though.

I can definitely see why this board is recommended so much. The caps are my least favorite part, but those are easily changed out. Just have to track down some pbt blanks. I'll write as much of a comparison as I can with the switches that I have, but I want to spend at least a little more time with greens before trying to say anything definitive. So far I am very surprised at the noise. I was expecting something much louder.
In Mail: HHKB Pro 2
Current: Endura Pro
Past: Das Professional , KBT Race (White), CM QFR , Leopold TKL (Clear), Dell 101W (Black Alps)

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #260 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 19:42:42 »
They're super quiet, it's totally throwing me off from the clack that blues and even ghetto greens have. 

Being that this is my third QFR, I'm still happy with the overall build quality and honestly, the logolite case is nicer to behold, including the text win keys instead of the funky icons.  The top case and stuff I don't keep once I put my ccng stuff on this will get swapped to my black qfr.

As to comparison to BS, there isn't any.  This is very different feel than what my SSK gives me.

Offline shadewolf

• ಠ_ಠ
Green QF Rapids & Triggers in Stock
« Reply #261 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 19:50:34 »
Mine should be arriving tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

Offline wetto

• Brazil's Keyboard Enthusiasts Representative
    • Portuguese Mechanical Keyboard Guide
« Reply #262 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 20:34:10 »
So, you got the click, but it's less louder and a bit heavier? I can see now why it's recommended for space-bars then...
My collection:
More
Mice: Logitech G602, CM Storm Recon, CM Storm Spawn, Razer Naga, Ozone Radon Opto, Corsair M60, Tesoro Gandiva, CM Storm Alcor, Mionix Naos 8200.
Keyboards: Matias Secure Pro, Matias Mini Quiet Pro, custom modded Metadot Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown, Costar), CM Storm Trigger (MX Brown), Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Red), Tesoro Lobera G5NFL Supreme, CM Storm Devastator.
Soon: CM Storm Quick Fire TK (MX Brown), CM Storm Trigger Z.
Boards I don't own anymore: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (MX Black), Logitech K800 (Membrane), Logitech G710+ (MX Brown), Thermaltake Meka G-Unit (MX Black), Corsair K70 (MX Red).
Mice I don't own anymore: Logitech G9x MW3, Corsair M65, Logitech G700, Roccat Kone Pure.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #263 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 22:07:12 »

Swapped the top cases between my black and green qfr

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #264 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 22:25:16 »
They're super quiet, it's totally throwing me off from the clack that blues and even ghetto greens have. 

Being that this is my third QFR, I'm still happy with the overall build quality and honestly, the logolite case is nicer to behold, including the text win keys instead of the funky icons.  The top case and stuff I don't keep once I put my ccng stuff on this will get swapped to my black qfr.

As to comparison to BS, there isn't any.  This is very different feel than what my SSK gives me.

Please elaborate TJ.  Does the SSK feel looser or tigher.  How is the actuation force compared to your SSK?  Noise levels? Help me out man...I'm dying wait for mine to be shipped.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #265 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 22:28:44 »

Please elaborate TJ.  Does the SSK feel looser or tigher.  How is the actuation force compared to your SSK?  Noise levels? Help me out man...I'm dying wait for mine to be shipped.

The SSK feels tighter, actuation force feels very similar, if not a little heavier on the green MX side of things.  Sound is very in the SSK column as it pings and rings like an anvil being struck.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #266 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 22:30:23 »
The SSK feels tighter....I wasn't expecting that.  SSK/Model M's have always felt on the loose side for me, but I've always compared them to Model F's.  Thanks for the elaboration!
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #267 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 23:05:01 »
tj's SSK does not feel or sound like a typical SSK, due to the refurbishing i gave it.

it is more tactile, offers higher return force, and makes more noise.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #268 on: Wed, 14 November 2012, 23:19:21 »
It's like he built it specifically for me <3  That kawa guy's alright.

Offline rknize

• * Administrator
    • metaruss
« Reply #269 on: Thu, 15 November 2012, 14:52:19 »
Russ

Offline schizrade

« Reply #270 on: Thu, 15 November 2012, 16:29:08 »
I need one of these...  :D

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #271 on: Thu, 15 November 2012, 18:12:47 »
It's like he built it specifically for me <3  That kawa guy's alright.
no, we just have the same excellent taste in keyboards :))

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline Finwens

« Reply #272 on: Thu, 15 November 2012, 18:18:32 »
Could anyone make a video about the keyboard? I wanna listen to those switches.

Offline RickyJ

« Reply #273 on: Thu, 15 November 2012, 23:58:38 »
Quite interested in these.  Unfortunately there's no reasonable shipping options to Canada from the CM site. :(
Currently GMMK Pro: lubed 68g U4T, FR4 plate, extra gaskets, etc

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #274 on: Fri, 16 November 2012, 00:15:06 »
There was a recent thread with proxies you could contact.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #275 on: Fri, 16 November 2012, 07:59:25 »
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=37277.0

or pm me. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of tossing the original packaging to reduce weight. If you would like that service to save on shipping, ask Dorkvader and he'll probably be able to help you out.

Cheers,

Offline shadewolf

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #276 on: Fri, 16 November 2012, 08:54:44 »
Wow these are weird to type on after typing on MX Blues for the last couple of months. Noticeably heavier and a good bit quieter, although maybe it's just because I'm bottoming out less due to the greater force required? :confused:

I think it'll definitely take some getting used to, especially after typing on a Ducky YotD with Reds in between for a couple of days!  I do like them though :D

Thanks Carter!

Offline Guillairmo

« Reply #277 on: Fri, 16 November 2012, 19:55:26 »
Just got mine today! The green switches are awesome... I remember testing a Mionix Zibal (mx Black) and thought it was horrible. However I love the way these feel!

Offline TotalChaos

• Indy Game Coder
« Reply #278 on: Sat, 17 November 2012, 17:45:21 »
Can someone please direct me to some force graphs for this new Cherry Green switch?

And also for Clear, Milk and the proposed new Purple?

Help me please I need infos!

I have studied force graphs for Black, Blue, Brown and Red many times.  I need to learn about all these newfangled switches coming out.
Rosewill RK-9000RE #1 (Broke on day 26, fixed with Scotch Tape on day 42, barely holding together)
Rosewill RK-9000RE #2 (Lubed, still in the box.  I am afraid to use it because it will break like the first one)

Offline Chase5delta

• Keyboardoholic
« Reply #279 on: Sat, 17 November 2012, 18:14:19 »
Anybody know more about those Ducky Keyboards with Green switches said to be sold later this month?
Filco MJ2 TKL (Mx Blues) Keycool 84 (Mx Reds)

Offline gameaholic

« Reply #280 on: Sun, 18 November 2012, 03:01:24 »
Got my QFRG today.  Wow my fingers must have really gotten weak since storing my buckling spring boards.  I feel like the greens are even harder to press than my SSK.  I don't remember the cherry mx blacks even being this hard to press.  I guess I'm too used to reds and ergo clears now.  These feel twice as stiff.  I may send it back in exchange for a QFR with Reds.  I did game on it and the faster reset is noticeable but I think I like the hair trigger action of the Reds better.   
« Last Edit: Sun, 18 November 2012, 03:04:19 by gameaholic »
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline Tempest790

« Reply #281 on: Sun, 18 November 2012, 15:11:08 »
Anybody know more about those Ducky Keyboards with Green switches said to be sold later this month?

I asked on their Facebook post about the DK9008 Pro and to please sell them here in the U.S.  They responded "Yes", but they didn't provide any more information than that.  I emailed Tigerimports.net and will keep checking with them periodically to see if they get a shipment in.

I really like the CM Storm Trigger backlit, but the macro keys on the side make it a bit too wide for my home and work use unfortunately, and I need a standard 104 type layout with the tenkey so the Quickfire isn't an option for me.

I second the request above that if anyone gets a chance, please do a nice review of the MX Greens especially compared to the Blues.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #282 on: Sun, 18 November 2012, 18:33:57 »
Got my QFRG today.  Wow my fingers must have really gotten weak since storing my buckling spring boards.  I feel like the greens are even harder to press than my SSK.  I don't remember the cherry mx blacks even being this hard to press.  I guess I'm too used to reds and ergo clears now.  These feel twice as stiff.  I may send it back in exchange for a QFR with Reds.  I did game on it and the faster reset is noticeable but I think I like the hair trigger action of the Reds better.   

I firmly believe they are stiffer than average BS's. If you have a vintage board or very new springs, then a BS may be stiffer, but other than that, greens are stiffer. I really can't reiterate that enough, and it makes them amazing!

Cheers,

Offline Deverica Wolf

• My name is Hack, Geek Hack.
    • Head-Fi
« Reply #283 on: Sun, 18 November 2012, 21:00:38 »
So, as someone who loves Buckling Springs but feels that Blues are way too light, would I like the Greens? Do they feel like stiffer Blues, or different?
UNICOMP.Spacesaver BS  |  FILCO Majestouch-2 TKL  |  FILCO Majestouch-2  [-_-]~ TKL  |  FILCO Majestouch-2 TKL
FILCO Majestouch-2 TKL  |  Deck Legend - ToXic  |  CHERRY Touchboard ITA

Offline Guillairmo

« Reply #284 on: Sun, 18 November 2012, 21:08:03 »
I would say Greens are essentially just stiffer Blues. I don't feel any difference other than that.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #285 on: Sun, 18 November 2012, 22:14:13 »
So, as someone who loves Buckling Springs but feels that Blues are way too light, would I like the Greens? Do they feel like stiffer Blues, or different?

As someone who used Buckling Spring exclusively before getting the QFR+Greens, I would say yes. As I said, Greens are, to me, stiffer than average buckling spring switches.

Cheers,

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #286 on: Mon, 19 November 2012, 00:24:00 »
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=37277.0

or pm me. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of tossing the original packaging to reduce weight. If you would like that service to save on shipping, ask Dorkvader and he'll probably be able to help you out.

Cheers,
To be exact, I normally take the original packaging (or another box) and cut it to a smaller size and replace the paper filler with bubblewrap. It takes a while, though.

Greens are much heavier than most other cherry MX keyswitches. The springs in my model F are very light, but coming from my unicomp, it's pretty natural to go to greens. I tend to "stroke" the keyboard, similar to what a pianist does, which helps me not bottom out. I am really enjoynig my greens, and it's currently the keyboard I have at my gaming/movies computer.

So YMMV, but I feel that greens are a good cherry switch for BS fans. They have a less annoying click than blues, but it's still higher pitched than the click of the spring buckling and hitting the barrel.

Offline swagpiratex

« Reply #287 on: Mon, 19 November 2012, 00:30:16 »
damn i need to get on DV's level. gonna try this stroking thing.

Offline Deverica Wolf

• My name is Hack, Geek Hack.
    • Head-Fi
« Reply #288 on: Tue, 20 November 2012, 10:21:19 »
Thank you all for the answers. It sounds like Greens might be up my alley.

Can you owners tell me what the quality is of Cooler Master's keyboards? The price of a QuickFire Rapid is $99.99, which makes me think it won't be up to other keyboard's standards around $149.99. Coming from Filcos, will I be disappointed? Thanks.
UNICOMP.Spacesaver BS  |  FILCO Majestouch-2 TKL  |  FILCO Majestouch-2  [-_-]~ TKL  |  FILCO Majestouch-2 TKL
FILCO Majestouch-2 TKL  |  Deck Legend - ToXic  |  CHERRY Touchboard ITA

Offline Guillairmo

« Reply #289 on: Tue, 20 November 2012, 11:21:30 »
I have not had any experience with a Filco, however I feel that this keyboard would not dissapoint. Compared to a Leopold I feel that this keyboard has better fit and finish. The rubberized material on the case makes it feel extremely nice. Once again it is made by Costar so I would like to assume that there is no difference between a Filco. I think that $99.99 is a steal compared to other boards.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #290 on: Tue, 20 November 2012, 13:14:26 »
QFR and Filco are almost exactly the same, quality-wise.

The biggest problem for some people is branding on QFR keyboards, but they are starting to produce unbranded ones.

Also $99.99 seems a bit expensive for a QRF, you should be able to get them for a good amont less than that.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #291 on: Tue, 20 November 2012, 13:21:39 »
Greens are 100 right now, the others are still 80, I think.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #292 on: Tue, 20 November 2012, 17:06:36 »
Just received my QFR with greens.  Holy hell these are way heavier than buckling springs.  Maybe they need a week of loosening up?
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #293 on: Tue, 20 November 2012, 17:26:54 »
Just received my QFR with greens.  Holy hell these are way heavier than buckling springs.  Maybe they need a week of loosening up?

I know right?

It's the greatest thing ever!!!!

Cheers,

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #294 on: Tue, 20 November 2012, 17:29:09 »
Sounds nice - do you bottom out as much on greens?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Daniel Beardsmore

• RIP
    • Boring twaddle
« Reply #295 on: Tue, 20 November 2012, 18:04:36 »

I know right?

It's the greatest thing ever!!!!

Cheers,

Maybe one day I'll figure out why a spacebar with green feels no different to a normal key with blue.

Anyway — how does a keyboard with MX greens compare to Fukka white or blue complicated Alps?
Bore Awards
Most Boring Person on the Planet – 2011 Winner

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
« Reply #296 on: Tue, 20 November 2012, 18:06:29 »
Feels more akin to xm whites than any other switch I've tried.  Way heavier than complicated blue alps.
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Xingularity

« Reply #297 on: Tue, 20 November 2012, 22:42:15 »
No love for Australia from the CM store?

:'(
Typ'n: Filco Majestouch Ninja Brown, Ducky DK9087 Blue, Ducky DK9008G2 Green
Game'n: Ducky Shine Brown

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #298 on: Tue, 20 November 2012, 22:44:54 »
Proxys are available via generous Geekhack members.

You'd still have to pay postage though, which would nearly double the cost.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #299 on: Tue, 20 November 2012, 22:55:47 »
Do you guys think $148.00 for the Ducky DK9008G2 Pro Limited Edition (Green Cherry MX) is a good price or am I better off getting the CM QFP with greens?