Author Topic: Small Startup from Singapore!  (Read 9554 times)

Offline highkeysg

Small Startup from Singapore!
« on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 10:35:32 »
Hey All!

We are a pair of guys down in Singapore who have been lurkers in both r/mk and geekhack for a while now but...
as of today we have decided to try and enter the industry and marketplace as it is not extremely prevalent in Singapore :)

Raypuff:
- I'm a huge fan of sleek, compact and portable designs and hence 65% layouts are my go to for a compromise between function and form
- Soft spot for pastel colourways on my keycaps but honestly and sick and smart choice of complementary colours will do the trick

Yeet:
- Have been a fan of mechanical keyboards ever since I started gaming, endgame dream keycaps are the GMK Mizu's
- Sucker for darker colourways (especially blue) on keycaps and my a huge fan of Cherry MX Brown switches

We are extremely new and will humbly learn from anyone who is willing to help and guide us in any aspect!
Thank you :D

Offline snozberries

• Aww yiss!
Re: Small Startup from Singapore!
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 08 January 2020, 10:53:06 »
Welcome! Good to see more entering the game.

Offline adrianamal

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 05 January 2023, 20:51:50 »
Welcome to the industry! I think it is great that you want to try something new in Singapore. Usually these kinds of businesses require a lot of patience and dedication, because when they manage to grow they become much more successful than you can even imagine. If you gave troubles, or you are not sure how and when to start, I can recommend you a nice team. They have helped me grow and develop my own business and I am so grateful. They can give you a hand as well if you need. If you are interested you can find them here https://www.successionresource.com. Wishing you good luck with the business!
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 January 2023, 12:32:57 by adrianamal »

Offline RitzyKraken

• Ritzy Kraken
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 11 January 2023, 11:46:11 »
Welcome!
Artisan wrist rest maker in the USA
https://www.instagram.com/ritzykraken/