Author Topic: [IC] GMK Birch - GB live until March 1st, 2021  (Read 100782 times)

Offline infu

Re: [IC] GMK Birch - quoting kits now, GB February 2020
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 13 January 2021, 12:46:58 »
Well I hate that you moved accent space bars out of base kit, I think keeping that one 6.25 accent space bar in base is better since it's that standard and most pupolar size. Since you already sent to Gmk for quote, it's probably late for a change. Still, nice set.

Yeah kinda bummed about that too especially when most of the old renders showed the set with the accent spacebar. Though tbf most other sets have the accent spacebar in a separate spacebar or novelties kit anyways so not a huge deal; will probably still get the set regardless since I'm really into the colors and the Rama. Though I think it might be helpful to show a few more renders without the accent spacebar to help people decide if the extra kit is worth it.

Offline break

Re: [IC] GMK Birch - quoting kits now, GB February 2020
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 13 January 2021, 14:28:35 »
Well I hate that you moved accent space bars out of base kit, I think keeping that one 6.25 accent space bar in base is better since it's that standard and most pupolar size. Since you already sent to Gmk for quote, it's probably late for a change. Still, nice set.

Yeah kinda bummed about that too especially when most of the old renders showed the set with the accent spacebar. Though tbf most other sets have the accent spacebar in a separate spacebar or novelties kit anyways so not a huge deal; will probably still get the set regardless since I'm really into the colors and the Rama. Though I think it might be helpful to show a few more renders without the accent spacebar to help people decide if the extra kit is worth it.

Sorry about that, you two. That said, almost every single board render I've shared doesn't include an accent spacebar. They should give you a good idea of the look. (I personally found the 1-2 renders with accent bars overwhelming after a while, and realized accent bars in my personal sets have gone unused.)

Offline break

Re: [IC] GMK Birch - quoting kits now, GB February 2021
« Reply #152 on: Thu, 21 January 2021, 11:19:24 »
We are a little over one week away from the opening of GMK Birch for group buy! GMK continues to review kitting, and I will have a pricing update for you before February 1st.

One additional note: Forties Kit will run regardless of GMK quoting. Have received lots of positive feedback on it, and want to see it through for my 40% friends.

To reward your patience with pricing, I've asked Motohiro to render GMK Birch on a suave blue KFE CE by Biso and beamingrobot. The KFE CE GB is open on Monokei for a few more days. Hope this gives you an idea of how the keyset looks on navy blue. :)

Offline nvh2092

« Reply #153 on: Thu, 21 January 2021, 11:36:39 »
 Feb 2021 will destroy my wallet, too many good sets  :eek:

Offline Milkycaps

« Reply #154 on: Fri, 22 January 2021, 23:22:30 »
In

Offline break

« Reply #155 on: Mon, 25 January 2021, 15:45:44 »
Small update that I'm really excited to announce:

Mastonon Designs will collaborate with me on a GMK Birch raffle! You can find Mastonon on IG. Thumper Bumper is one of my favorite new artisan designs:

Offline paperassgasket

« Reply #156 on: Mon, 25 January 2021, 20:22:22 »
Oh hells yes! I took an L on the Wacky Arracky Tobacky  so this is very welcome news.

Offline break

« Reply #157 on: Mon, 25 January 2021, 20:56:04 »
Oh hells yes! I took an L on the Wacky Arracky Tobacky  so this is very welcome news.

Awesome to hear! Love their work, such a detailed unique sculpt.

One more for my fellow artisan fans: Phage Caps has also confirmed he will offer a GMK Birch collab! I haven't had any luck with Damnations or Hexes, but I am an enormous fan of encapsulated artisans and am really excited by his work.

Offline break

« Reply #158 on: Fri, 29 January 2021, 11:02:53 »
Upas and I rejected the first round of deskmat samples, but I’ve worked with manzel to render the two designs in both full-size and mini-size (300x510mm). These will be available on Monday.

Offline break

« Reply #159 on: Sun, 31 January 2021, 18:22:46 »
Quick hit update while I have 3 minutes away from my anniversary: US pricing at Cannon Keys!!

Base Kit - $134.99
Novelty Kit - $43.99
Forties Kit - $27.99
Spacebar Kit - $28.99
Rocks RAMA - $40

Less than 24 hours to go!

Offline Domantas

« Reply #160 on: Mon, 01 February 2021, 03:50:19 »
This looks nice. Very chill. Not super fan of novelties (they are fine, but not my fav), but fan of 40s kit, which is essentially alice too