Author Topic: What are the options for Cherry MX Keypads?  (Read 1622 times)

Offline dadgh

What are the options for Cherry MX Keypads?
« on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 17:16:29 »
Obviously a KPAD would be ideal but that would also cause me to become homeless.

What are my options, preferably something with minimal "bezel" at the top and little to no branding.

Thanks!

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
Re: What are the options for Cherry MX Keypads?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 17:18:11 »

Offline ImperfectLink

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 17:50:46 »
Filco Tenkey from Amazon or Leopold 210TP from Qtan. There's also a Goldtouch floating around, a Keycool and Adesso's everywhere.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 05 July 2013, 17:53:58 »
Get a Cherry G80-3700 (MX-3700) mode 4. It does have a lot of bezel at the top BUT it has full programmability. Here's the best part.. it isn't through crappy software. It's true hardware programmability and you do it through key shortcuts. Bare in mind it must be mode 4. Other versions don't have this feature.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline badcop

• thorpe thocking master race
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 07 July 2013, 01:12:16 »
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.Xgoldtouch+numeric+pad.TRS0&_nkw=goldtouch+numeric+pad&_sacat=0&_from=R40

goldtouch numeric pad.  plated brown switches and cherry stabs.  it has the stupid 00 key but if you can get over that its a really solid piece and they can go for under 20 bucks on fleabay.

it looks like its made by the same OEM as filco.  if you check the filco num pad, it has the cut outs for the USB Ports on the side just like the goldtouch.
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87
| COMING SOON™ | MX Red GH60 | Ergo Clear GH60 |