geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Densus | Updated Kitting

(1/11) > >>

densus designs:

Hello Geekhack!
Welcome to the GMK Densus interest check, a simple set with an R5 bottom row and stock GMK colours!

Updated 8th December 2022

Interest Check Form

Base Kit.

Yes! Only 1 kit. Kitting has changed quite a bit, some spacebars were removed, some 40s support was removed. However some things were added: such as these windowed caps lock keys and Scroll+Num lock keys.

Q: Why did you remove keys?

A: Some of the keycaps were removed to make the kit more simple and thus should lower the cost.

Q: Ne other spacebars avail?

A: Since the alpha colour is L9, you can use bars from L9 + U9 space keys and other sets.

Q: Why R5???

A: I love the additional comfort R5 provides and in my opinion looks nicer than R4.

Colours:

This set only uses stock GMK colours: L9 for alphas, CC for modifiers and CR for all legends!
This means that there won't be a colour matching period and "should" allow a slightly shorter waiting period.
I've attached some photos comparing CC to U9 and OG double-shots in bluer lighting as well as in yellower lighting respectfully. Board shown here is PC Dolphin by Linworks.

Renders:

Rotor65XT by myself

Alveus by myself SoonTM

Theca x Rubrehose by myself & KLC

Vendors
If you would like to be a vendor for this project, please DM me on Discord @ densus #0001
TBD

Pricing

TBD

Special thanks:
Ankit for help with kitting and overall help, Go check out Daal!

My Discord
Please feel free to join the discord for updates on this set, I appreciate your support!
Thank you.

ankit:
reserved

denibhoxha:
hmmmmm dolch beige soooo good

matthewdias:
I am not interested

dededecline:

--- Quote ---I decided to include a lot of compatibility in the base so there is no need to purchase additional kits
--- End quote ---

If this is the goal then it would be nice if the base kit included things like:

* 660 support (extra 2.25u shift)
* 3 or 4 key 40s support
* 3u bars
* 1.25u spacebar
* a R5 1u Fn key
Also your R3 1u pipe key should be alpha colored not mod colored

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version