geekhack Marketplace > Great Finds

HHKB Pro 2 on Ebay, but I don't trust it too much

<< < (5/7) > >>

iMav:

--- Quote from: xsphat ---Just got a tracking number from the seller, so my way-to-expencive keyboard is on it's way.
--- End quote ---

nice.  Get some pics.  ;)

xsphat:

--- Quote from: iMav ---nice.  Get some pics.  ;)
--- End quote ---

Fogeddaboutit

xsphat:
It came today, I am so happy I could cry. It even came in the original box, and on Saturday. The item is in brand new condition and clean.

This guy shipped it the day it cleared PayPal, so he is trustworthy even though I gave him his first feedback point.

I took it to work tonight and got it all set up and typed for a while and I like it a lot so far. I like that it feels so different than everything else I have, but in a good way. It's really quiet and I wasn't expecting that at all, but I don't mind. I like the Fn key and how it works to. I am so used to keyboard shortcuts that the placement of the key is perfect - even for the arrows.

Anyway, I gotta go to bed, I'll post pics tomorrow.

I'm afraid to take a keycap off though, so don't expect one of those pics.

iMav, which do you prefer, the Model M mini or the HHKB Pro?

Mine is the Pro 2, so what's the difference - is it just the USB 2.0 hub (which is blazing fast, BTW) or are there other changes?

iMav:

--- Quote from: xsphat ---iMav, which do you prefer, the Model M mini or the HHKB Pro?

Mine is the Pro 2, so what's the difference - is it just the USB 2.0 hub (which is blazing fast, BTW) or are there other changes?
--- End quote ---

I like both.  :)  The Model M mini is my current favorite...but I like the HHKB Pro so much that I didn't want it sent over to Iraq.  So take that for what it is worth.

The only difference is the USB speed...otherwise, the Pro and the Pro 2 are identical.

xsphat:
This is so different to type on -  the keys feel so good though. Crazy.

It's gonna be a slug-fest around here to decide on a favorite between the SMK 85 and this one ...

I think the black printing on the black keys looks soooo good, and at night they may as well be blank.

I'm no hacker, but I am happy with the Happy Hacking Keyboard, the most overpriced product I own.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version