Author Topic: anyone used kprepublic.com  (Read 45225 times)

Offline djroberts

Re: anyone used kprepublic.com
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 05 September 2020, 15:04:08 »
I have mixed feelings. I've reached out a few times for various reasons including one time responding to them asking me how my experience is. They never respond. One of my requests was support related and still no response. Their shipping is very slow but they disclaim that right on their site. Also their site will spam you to accept notifications even if you decline.

I did receive the products I purchased from them in working order.

Offline HungerMechanic

« Reply #51 on: Sat, 05 September 2020, 15:23:55 »
Their service took a big hit during the peak of COVID-related disruption, but they seem to be making efforts to improve it now.

Using e-mail/forms provided by their website, I was able to have questions answered twice during August. It confirmed my decision to purchase, and now I have a kit on the way. I don't expect it to arrive anytime soon, however.

I also used their AliExpress store a few days ago. They have a nice little bonus offer, add "We Stand Together" to your order [to signify international co-operation during COVID] and they will give you a bonus keycap. I ordered some switches from them. [They're stocking switches that are not for sale anywhere in the Americas right now.]

I think they are getting back on their feet. I took a chance, and I'm sure at least 50% of my orders will arrive.

Offline vstartse

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 09 December 2020, 00:36:33 »
Just got scammed by them recently. Would not recommend. They will block you in DM almost instantly once you prove that they're lying. Paypal or ali support may help in that case but the seller is definitely not clean.

Offline missylo

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 12 December 2020, 21:55:11 »
Just got scammed by them recently. Would not recommend. They will block you in DM almost instantly once you prove that they're lying. Paypal or ali support may help in that case but the seller is definitely not clean.
What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 14 December 2020, 09:10:46 »
Sure it was actually them and not someone posing to be, there is alot of that out there.

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline vstartse

« Reply #55 on: Tue, 15 December 2020, 15:30:23 »
What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ordered bunch of durock stabs from them, thought a good deal. Wanted to have contingency plan if c3 stabs wont go well for my upcoming rama m65-b.
So what seller does is he basically declares their own estimated weight of package and not actual one. Here is a link to track my parcel if you wanna have proofs https://track24.ru/?code=LC298990090CN. After few trackpoints weight changes from 55g to 194g. Made a quick research on that and it turns out that there is a guy in Russia who received my stabs. That's really sad cause those caps are not cheap ones. Check this guys latest feedback https://feedback.aliexpress.com/display/detail.htm?ownerMemberId=v1zV6bzjDzpED/lyya86yw==&memberType=buyer. Don't mess with aliexpress anymore cause their customer support is trash. And seller claims that it is my fault that I got wrong item in parcel, no refund or exchange. I have all dm history and seller's proofs if you wanna see more. Having that scheme they may send anything to you, literally anything. No consequences, they are clean because everything is correct according to initial parcel parameters.

PS: ordered new pack via paypal this time.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 December 2020, 15:33:25 by vstartse »

Offline Thebloodyez

• Just a random keyboard builder.
« Reply #56 on: Sun, 24 January 2021, 01:33:13 »
I used both Aliexpress and Website.
I have to say that getting items from aliexpress is a bit risky IMO than the website also you can gain points to redeem for a coupon ;). however the return policy is kinda meh.
I would recommend this if you want to order cases or fast delivery.
Aliexpress shipping is a DISASTER for some countries.

This is my experience and I hope it helped.

Offline Leopard223

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 26 January 2021, 05:07:43 »
A bit late but I'll give an opinion about them, their shipping is okay (took a month to arrive) and customer service is good.
Though I couldn't recommend their keycaps, at least the PBT Cherry "Roots" ones, got 2 sets of different lanugages from them, keycaps were a big warped but that wasn't much of an issue. 
The main issue I was that their keycaps hit the top housing of my switches, both set's stem seems a bit shorter resulting in a very high pitched noise in rows 3-4.
Other than that the letters are crisp, and texture is smooth.

Also got 2 of their kits, seems fine to me.
Doesn't some any special than other kits available on AE, but they have very good valued bundles for budget custom builds.

Edit: 
Since I've seen many people getting no replies, I'll say it's better to only purchase from their AE store, that way you'll have AE protection.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 February 2021, 17:38:55 by Leopard223 »

Offline Bitdrive

• * Maker
  • Sup I’m new and takin a look around
    • @bitdrive Instagram
« Reply #58 on: Wed, 03 February 2021, 13:32:18 »
Yeah I like them, they’ve got a lot of cheap macropad pcbs wich is always fun to make custom projects for. The delivery me is decent and all in all pretty smooth sailing ordering wise.

Plus since I live in Germany I don’t get my **** slapped by the shipping cost other than if I were to order from kbdfans.

Offline retoid

« Reply #59 on: Wed, 03 February 2021, 14:14:51 »
How is there customer service good?
I've emailed and used the messenger method that they suggest. No replies or anything from them.
They took more than 2 weeks to get my order into the mail system after tracking was supplied.
After emailing them 4 times, only then did I get an automated reply that they cannot reply to emails at this time and to message them instead.
Well they've not replied at all to either. Disappointing. Can't say I'd recommend buying from them.

Offline retoid

« Reply #60 on: Sat, 20 February 2021, 17:48:56 »
It's now been over a month and the package has not yet left China. Unbelievably slow!

Offline Leopard223

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 20 February 2021, 23:11:57 »
It's now been over a month and the package has not yet left China. Unbelievably slow!
Their store is like a regular Chinese store on AE, you can’t expect free shipping from China to arrive fast.
Most of the packages I got from them got in a month, I’m waiting for another one a bit more than a month too, seems like Covid is affecting shipment again as AE’s shipping estimated shipping times got longer.

Btw, an advise is to purchase from their AE store, so you’ll have AE store rules and protection.

Offline retoid

« Reply #62 on: Sun, 21 February 2021, 10:11:51 »
Their store is like a regular Chinese store on AE, you can’t expect free shipping from China to arrive fast.
Most of the packages I got from them got in a month, I’m waiting for another one a bit more than a month too, seems like Covid is affecting shipment again as AE’s shipping estimated shipping times got longer.

Btw, an advise is to purchase from their AE store, so you’ll have AE store rules and protection.

Gotcha, thanks for the info and suggestion, that's a good idea.