geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] MW Hayastan ♱

<< < (2/9) > >>

savageastr0naut:

--- Quote from: exitfire401 on Mon, 20 March 2023, 19:50:47 ---Approval Bump! GLWB, nice set!

--- End quote ---
You're awesome, thank you! ;D

--- Quote from: paperassgasket on Mon, 20 March 2023, 20:01:43 ---That rug deskmat goes hard.
I think the kits look good.
I like the use of icon only with Armenian base but I wonder what is gained by having text+icon in the other Base kit.

--- End quote ---
The rug deskmat is my favorite! Thank you, I appreciate it.

Initially, the base kit had full icon mods and the Armenian kit was simply an alphas add-on kit. However, there was a surprising amount of people who wanted text modifiers with the Latin Base Kit. Normally, I don't make changes unless an overwhelming amount of people say the same thing. Nonetheless, I felt that the text modifiers looked out of place with the Armenian characters, so I separated it into 2 separate base kits with the Latin Base Kit having the text modifiers and the Armenian Base Kit having the icon mods. #forthepeople

--- Quote from: Kwub on Mon, 20 March 2023, 20:08:49 ---Love the colors! Any chance of 6u spacebar in the spacebar kit?

--- End quote ---
I'll speak with the manufacturer, Milkyway Keycaps, and see if we can add it to the kitting. I don't usually offer 6u spacebars in my sets, but with Milkyway's unique MOQ system, it may be possible, even at this stage.

--- Quote from: metalchipmaker on Mon, 20 March 2023, 20:36:01 ---Classy color choices

--- End quote ---
Thank you, I think so too! ;)

Faraday:
Glad this is finally live! Now the waiting game starts all over again, looking forward to having it in hand  :thumb:

Morbii:
Love this.

savageastr0naut:

--- Quote from: Faraday on Tue, 21 March 2023, 00:30:13 ---Glad this is finally live! Now the waiting game starts all over again, looking forward to having it in hand  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Morbii on Tue, 21 March 2023, 13:13:24 ---Love this.

--- End quote ---

I'm glad you like the set, thanks for the support. ;D

dvllpxe:
dope set. was wondering if you have a discord? also, will there be resin artisan collabs for this set? thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version