Author Topic: Hello, I'm New  (Read 851 times)

Offline Bludude4

Hello, I'm New
« on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 12:04:15 »
My username is Bludude4, you can call me either that, or Blu for short. I'm kind of new to keyboard enthusiasts, I know the basics, like all the Cherry MX switches, and how they work, feel and sound, I know some good keyboard brands, inteli722 told me about this kick-ass forum, and I really like it so far, I have an IBM KB-0225, which is rubberdome, and I really want to get a replacement, I was thinking the CM Storm QuickFire Rapid with Cherry MX Blues (Which, by the way, is probably my favourite key switch, because of the tactile feedback, you knowing when it's actuated, and of course the (some may call it douchey) yet orgasmic clicks that it gives you, either that or the Razer BlackWidow with Blues, which I've seen deals for $60-70 dollars.  Anyways, it's great to be here, and thanks for the two minutes you spent reading this
All hail Hall Effect keyboards!
I'm a QFR Blues noob.
WASD keycaps are terrible.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
Re: Hello, I'm New
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 13:13:22 »
Hey, man. Welcome to GH! QFR with Blues, not bad.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)