Author Topic: Hello from Croatia  (Read 827 times)

Offline SK9Wolf7

Hello from Croatia
« on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 05:27:59 »
Hello , how to start?
Im from Croatia, love PCs, tech, and recently im in love with mech.
So i bought CM Rapid-i with browns 2 months ago.
Yes i know about issues with Led-s but i dont have even single one dead :p ;D ;D
Board is too good for me, just ordered from MS Vortex PBTs, but wait is killing me :'( :eek:
This forum got me into mech :-X I was lurker here along time ago and since my taste got bigger i had to pull a gun.
And im glad i did :D :D :D :D So thank you guys :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
So without further ado here is my board sorry for bad pics, crappy phone camera :(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Hello from Croatia
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 04:25:55 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Most backlit keyboards are problem free - it is only the unfortunate few who do have problems.

One thing you will learn with group buys and the like is patience.  Some group buys run for several months, then another couple of months for production, and then another month or so for final delivery.  Six months for a group buy is not uncommon.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ