Author Topic: [IC]Coarse - New IC, link in page  (Read 19025 times)

Offline seh0nk

• tech advantage blog
Possibility of more flex cuts on the plate for flexier/bouncier feel? Like maybe in-between the alphas and/or beside the mods?

Hey, there are already an extremely large amount of flex cuts. If anything, we will be decreasing them - sorry.

Offline CrlaoSvloadr

Would this be compatible with any of the commonly found PCB's such as that of Sneakbox's and or Project Keyboard's?

Offline seh0nk

• tech advantage blog
Would this be compatible with any of the commonly found PCB's such as that of Sneakbox's and or Project Keyboard's?

Yes! As long as they have a top-mount USB-C port.

Offline Yumelon

Re: [IC]Grace - Affordable, Leaf-Spring, Alice 60%
« Reply #53 on: Sat, 22 May 2021, 06:28:33 »
I like everything on paper, I would love to see a pink option though. Will definitely consider picking up at this price point.
Hey! Unfortunately pink probably will not be available this round. However with a successful round 1 I can definitely see more colors being offered in the future.

So your saying if I buy into this first round theirs a possible pink in the second round... count me in for R1 and R2
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 May 2021, 08:28:53 by Yumelon »

Offline pmdbt

• KeebsForAll Storefront
Re: [IC]Coarse - New IC, link in page
« Reply #54 on: Tue, 01 June 2021, 22:14:30 »
This is hype, as a poor boy who has fallen in love with alice style, I hope this comes to fruition, and I hope there's some way you can ship it to New Zealand lol

We might be able to work out some sort of flat fee to ship to New Zealand. As far as the progress goes, it's definitely coming to fruition :)

You can join our discord server to stay up to date on this project. The prototype PCBs have already been made and they're on their way to us and the designer. The second prototype for the case has been ordered as well with the designer's new changes.
ID80, Rama M65-A, Black Inks V2