Author Topic: Do you love beer (or liquor)? What are you favorites?  (Read 29473 times)

Offline bienc

Do you love beer (or liquor)? What are you favorites?
« on: Wed, 21 December 2011, 19:29:51 »
So instead of flooding another thead, I decided to start this one for beer (and liquor I guess =P) discussions. What are you favorite beers for all occassions? What do you have in your fridge? Not a beer fan? What about liquor? Want to try good beer? Ask for suggestions!

My current favorites:
Lagunitas Lil' Sumpin' Sumpin' is an awesome "Pale" Wheat Ale but more of an IPA. One of the best smelling hoppy beers I've ever had the pleasure of having.
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is the definitive beer for its style. Don't like the bitter hop taste? Drink this for two weeks and you'll find other beers will start tasting much better.
Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout is roasty, has hints of chocolate and lots of coffee. Great beer for those that don't like the hoppy taste and looking for something that packs a lot of punch.
La Fin Du Monde is an amazing Belgian Strong Ale that has notes of coriander and cinnamon spice and is simply amazing. Can be tried by first-timers but might be a little off putting or confusing. It's flavor is not what most mainstream American people may think a beer would taste like.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 December 2011, 19:34:56 by bienc »
| Rosewill RK-9000RE |

Offline cactux

• Topre Knight
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 21 December 2011, 19:40:30 »
tequila
[FS]☠ The temple lol ->HERE<-

Offline bienc

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 21 December 2011, 19:41:38 »
I should have known you would have had started something like this already! What is that leather strap though? Looks like a great brew, I'll have to look around for it!
| Rosewill RK-9000RE |

Offline bienc

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 21 December 2011, 19:42:59 »
Oh geez, duh. Didn't even pay attention to the bottom of it. Classy!
| Rosewill RK-9000RE |

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 21 December 2011, 20:56:05 »
I greatly enjoy the 'act' of beer.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 21 December 2011, 23:05:01 »
too bad the single bottles are pretty expensive.
love this beer so much.

and a blue moon whenever im too lazy to go to bevmo

and for liquor, im a vodka tonic guy.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 December 2011, 23:10:55 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline sinis

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 21 December 2011, 23:58:22 »
no lemon
no cranberries
no bull****

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 35649[/ATTACH]

no bull**** means also no bourbon
Tullamore Dew or gtfo!

or Ouzo of Plomari.

Offline bienc

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 00:06:23 »
Demik: I have yet to try Hitachino but I'd love to some day. Their single bottles around here are like 3 bucks! Kinda pricey but I know they're worth it. I actually hated Rogue's Hazlenut. It was way too sickly sweet for me, tasted like they straight up pumped hazelnut syrup in the beer. Didn't sit well with me. Their Double Chocolate Stout was amazing though, had it on tap. Never tried Hoegaarden even though I probably should. Hear it's an ok beer which just has a great history. That Orange Wheat looks good, I'll have to look into that.

sinis: Pilsner Urquell I have yet to try as well. Anything in the lager family I'm a little hesitant even though Urquell has a great pedigree.
| Rosewill RK-9000RE |

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 00:17:17 »
that's a shame, i love that beer. not too sweet IMO. there is also this french xmas beer that i've been trying to find with no luck. they were having a clearance and i got it for pretty cheap, it's called la choulette de noel.. bevmo doesn't seem to carry it even though i got it from them. and yes, try the hangar 24 orange wheat! also, for cheaper beers.. i was surprised at how good bud light golden wheat was.. especially since the rest of their beers taste like crap and you need 2 kegs to get drunk of them. and yeah, sucks that hitachino is so expensive. i think bevmo sells it at around 4-5 bucks a bottle. i only buy that on special occasions lol.

one beer that i will not drink even if my life depended on it is corona. that beer is disgusting. taste and smells like utter crap. and heineken.
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 December 2011, 00:19:32 by demik »

Offline bienc

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 00:26:37 »
While I really hate Corona, Bud, etc, I'll drink them if it was just a group of friends that didn't like good beer hanging out since it's so cheap. Doesn't get me drunk but it goes down like water after a while. If I'm at home and want something good, I'll have something good. My local brew pubs have great beers, especially Black IPAs. I finally had an RIS that was aged in a bourbon barrel and boy did it take on that smell and taste. It was good, but a little too much for me.

I recommend anything from Lagunitas, especially their Lil' Sumpin' Sumpin' like I mentioned or their Lagunitas SUCKS (seasonal). Both hoppy with great fruity/citrus notes and smells. I love that. Weinstephaner Weiss is also amazing if you like wheat beers.
| Rosewill RK-9000RE |

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 00:33:45 »
one corona that i could drink is corona familiar. completely different taste from regular skunk corona.

i just can't mess with mexican beers, all that i've tried (and i've tried my fair share being that in mexican and my whole family drinks) i just don't like.

speaking of seasonal beer, <3 sam adams oktoberfest. i wish i had a better selection but i have to make due with w/e bevmo has. what i like to do is grab a case of beer im familiar with and buy a mixed six pack of other beers i've never tried before. which is how i found out about hitachino. but it can get expensive.

i'll try something from lagunitas this weekend

Offline fireball87

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 00:48:36 »
I'm not the worlds biggest fan, but I do enjoy a few every once in awhile.  Currently my favorite tends to be of the amber variety, currently fat tire, though that's not as good as the amber at our local micro-brew, but I'm too poor for that, seeing as they've raised prices twice this year, and their service went into the gutters.  Beyond amber, I tend to move around pretty wildly, as long as there's decent quality brews for sale.  None of that stupid expensive domestic (non micro brew) crap, it's all terrible, for more or less the same price.

Offline bienc

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 01:09:29 »
Demik: Where do you live? Bevmo should have great selection. A Total Wine just opened up in the area and it's beer heaven. We had some stores that had great selection but couldn't match the Total Wine. There are some sites that have beer trackers like Beer Advocate that will show you the best places to get beer.

Fireball: Amber variety are great, and Fat Tire is a decent choice. Very bready taste to it that lingers in my mouth, but otherwise good. Where do you live? Perhaps I can point you in the direction of a beer store that might have make your own six-pack options.
| Rosewill RK-9000RE |

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 01:10:55 »
Los Angeles, I think we have a total wine around here. Or something similar to a total wine/bevmo. I just have to find it.

Speaking of fat tire, tried it once but the after taste tasted milky. And stayed in my mouth longer than I wanted it to.  

What's hard is finding a bar with these on tap. Usually I'm not a fan of beer on tap because a ton of it gets watered down. But I'd like to taste the tap version of some of the beers I enjoy to see how they measure up with each other.
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 December 2011, 01:14:25 by demik »

Offline bienc

« Reply #14 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 01:15:25 »
Here's a list of California Total Wine stores, don't know where you might live in LA but I don't think any of those are in LA proper are they?

I'm sure you should have some great brew pubs down there. Also close proximity to SD so Stone stuff shouldn't be hard to find!
| Rosewill RK-9000RE |

Offline fireball87

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 04:13:11 »
Hays KS, while booze is relatively big business here (a college plus a lot of German Catholics) , I didn't notice anything like that... I wouldn't be too surprised if it wasn't an option here, considering the size of the town.  I suppose I wouldn't know,  I've not been to any of the liquor stores in awhile.  

(side note)One of the good things about hays is that they have a pretty excellent microbrewery (http://www.lbbrewing.com/).  Sadly they're a bit too expensive for me these days, or else I'd likely have a growler in my fridge all the time.  Their brews have largely influenced my taste, as I used to drink there quite a bit when I first "started drinking".  Better then anything bottled I've tried yet by a bit.  They make me seriously hope that wherever I end up moving to for work has a decent micro-brewery.

Fat Tire has two major advantages, one is that it's relatively local (6 hours away is about as local of a bottled micro brew as you'll get), the other would be, it's as far as I know the only available amber at my brothers favorite bar.  And on Tuesdays at 2 bucks a bottle it's relatively cheap there.  I'll switch between various microbrews there, leaving hoegaarden as my second favorite of their stock (which at a small bar isn't all that much, but I can't complain too much), but I still prefer the taste of amber.  Chances are when I graduate and get some money I'll likely get a chance to diversify my beer portfolio a bit more.

Offline Balgrog

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 10:53:13 »
Being from oregon I have always been a bit spoiled by good beer.
As beer goes one of my favorites is Oak Shire Overcast Espresso Stout
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 35677[/ATTACH]

and besides beer I am a whiskey man, Nothing super Petey though. For scotch my personal favorite is Glenmorangie Nectar D'or

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 35678[/ATTACH]

And as bourbon goes, nothing beats some Rebel Yell

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 35679[/ATTACH]

Offline bienc

« Reply #17 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 11:41:32 »
Balrog: Does the espresso stout taste like straight up coffee? I think I had Lagunitas' espresso stout and I didn't care too much for it. I like coffee but can't drink it black. It was way too much for me. Maybe I'll try some espresso stouts when my pallate develops more.

As for liquor such as whiskey, bourbon, etc. I can't drink those straight. I'd love to be able to sip on them but I tried a friend's Old Fashioned and man, that was a bit too much for me. Again, probably when my pallate develops more. Tequila I've had bad experiences with (Cuervo, ick) and the smell of it makes me gag. If I have the option for better stuff, I'll try it but still hesitant.

Harrison: Thanks for the link for Comman Man Cocktails. I'm at work right now but I'll check it out when I get home.
| Rosewill RK-9000RE |

Offline Balgrog

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 12:07:34 »
I totally agree with harrison, good tequila is 100x better than jose cuervo. I do NOT drink vodka in any form, or lots of tequila. In highschool I downed a 1/5th of burnetts citrus vodka (think a $13 fifth) in a little under 2 hours and had alcohol poisoning so me and vodka do not mix well. As tequila goes, I like good tequila, and do enjoy tequila cocktails, but if I get drunk off it, I make god awful choices and wake up in the morning with a terrible hang over.

@Bienc, a great drink for you I think would be a whiskey sour, single not double. I like those because it allows you to taste the bourbon in it, but the sour takes away alot of the bite to it. And no the espresso stout does not have a super heavy taste of espresso. It tastes like a good strong stout with undertones of espresso in it.

Offline HeavyArms

• "Lit"
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 12:13:34 »
dundee honey lager
yuengling
victory festbier
new belgium mothership wit
rogue chocolate stout

Thoser are probably my favorite beers off the top of my head.
Head in the clouds.

Offline digitalleftovers

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 12:48:21 »
Quote from: Balgrog;475899

Ha!  I'm up here in portland, so I have the same problem.

Currently I'm more interested in Liqueur.  My current fav is Zwack.  Its hungarian, not expensive, and delicious.  I tell people that its what they wished that Jagermeister tasted like.

I also REALLY like Chartreuse (the drink, not the color).  Especially the green one (the drink, not the color).  Its french, expensive, and delicious.  I've tried the yellow and the green version.  The yellow is too sweet for me.  With ice, its fine, but just not special enough.  I've yet to try the older vintages, since they're usually over $200/L.

Edit: Apparently Portland is now famous for aged cocktails - yeah, exactly what you were thinking.  Classic cocktail gets mixed, then put in an old win cask and then sits for 5 or 6 months.  I've yet to try them.  Interested to know if anyone else has.
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 December 2011, 12:51:14 by digitalleftovers »
Keyboards:
Filco 104 MX Brown (Otaku) - FKBN104M/NPEK 黒い空
Ducky TKL MX Brown/Blue 80% (White) - 1087-F 白の空
KBC Poker MX Red with PBT Key Caps - PFCN6000

"Consumers use touch screens.  Producers use keyboards."

Offline Balgrog

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 12:51:39 »
Quote from: digitalleftovers;476003
Ha!  I'm up here in portland, so I have the same problem.

Oh haha crazy, I was just up their for a starcraft tournament. If you ever are in eugene send me a message and we could grab a beer at the Ninkasi Brewery, or we have a place called the Beer Stein with great food and more than 200 different beers.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 13:23:05 »
I don't like the Zwack that is sold in the US, it is too much syrupy than what is sold as Unicum in Hungary, and I wish they sold 'Next' here.
My favorite is vodka, especially Żubrówka which sadly is illegal in the US (toxic schomxic) and I am getting dangerously low on this as well (damn 3 bottle limit). Any Europeans want to send me some?
I drink lots of beer and it is very hard to pick a favorite though I do drink a lot of Obolon Bile, and I favor wheat ales mostly.
I am also fond of sweet wines like Tokaji, Tvishi, Moskately, Khvanchkara, etc.
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 December 2011, 13:26:36 by lysol »

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 13:59:42 »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Lanx

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 14:26:54 »
i'm kinda allergic so if i want to entertain ppl i take a shot and become beet red like an Indian (that's how they described me as).

Offline Malphas

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 14:28:06 »
I generally choose my beer/spirit based on what has the best ml of alcohol to £1 ratio, so Tennent's Super and Tesco Vodka it is.

If someone else is buying, I quite like Dalwhinnie* and Hendricks.

*Whiskey snobs might criticise this but I prefer Speyside malts and blends, rather than the disgusting Islay peat-flavoured turpentine stuff all the "connoisseurs" like.
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 December 2011, 14:36:57 by Malphas »

Offline hazeluff

• * Vendor
  • 光復香港
    • Hazeluff
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 14:53:34 »
Quote from: harrison;476074
that costs less than rubbing alcohol! :puke:

That stuff is terible. You know cos it says TESCO.

I love mixers with Whiskey.

My personal drink:
Mountain Dew
Whiskey
Raspberry juice ice cubes in the shape of space invaders.

Hellz yeah ~ >.>
Fight For Freedom. Stand with Hong Kongers

Offline hazeluff

• * Vendor
  • 光復香港
    • Hazeluff
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 15:00:24 »
Quote from: ripster;476089
All I know about Tesco is Lily Allen songs.
[video=dailymotion;x2fa06]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fa06_lily-allen-ldn_music[/video]

Lily hit the jager pretty hard in concert but I think she's cleaned up her act.

God I hate jager.  Tastes like distilled lederhosen.

Taste like cough syrup = D

Offline Balgrog

« Reply #28 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 15:01:39 »
@hazelhuff, please for the love of god tell me you don't put nice whiskey in for that drink

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 15:19:44 »
Quote from: hazeluff;476092
Taste like cough syrup = D

I agree.  I would rather have Southern Comfort if I were to drink liquor.
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 15:40:21 »
Quote from: harrison;476120
i'm not usually one for mixing alcohol with pop/soda straight up, but SC and Dr. Pepper... love it.

Same here, I don't like mixing drinks (I had a bad experience with that once).  I'll just drink SoCo straight from the bottle.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 17:19:17 »
Quote from: Balgrog;475899

how about I send you some money and you ship me some of that great Oregon microbrews :D

Im a fan of Belgium white ales/wheat! I'm serious too

Offline Balgrog

« Reply #32 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 17:29:44 »
Quote from: demik;476212
how about I send you some money and you ship me some of that great Oregon microbrews :D

Im a fan of Belgium white ales/wheat! I'm serious too
Yea that would be great, send me a PM if you want.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 18:23:08 »
awesome, we'll do this after xmas weekend since there is no point right now since it won't get to me. i'll obv pay for beer + shipping + your time :)

Offline mr626

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 18:48:13 »
I have a few favourites:

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 35726[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 35727[/ATTACH]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 35728[/ATTACH]

Coopers is probably one of the last proper Australian beers left. If you want to try a good Australian beer, Coopers is hard to beat.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 19:05:29 »
I like beer to be heavy, bitter, and hoppy. Here in Georgia the Terrapin Rye Pale Ale is pretty good, out west Rogue Shakespeare Stout.

For common brews, I ask for any kind of IPA, then I like Guinness, St Pauli Girl, and Heineken or Budweiser if it comes down to that.

Ales for drinking along with food, lagers when food is not involved.

Single malts are exquisite, lower grade Irish whiskey is usually better than low-grade Scotch whisky.

Although I was born and raised in Tennessee, bourbon is better than "Tennessee Whiskey" and I prefer Ezra Brooks bourbon for drinking on a budget. I like it straight up, or with light rocks and soda if need be.

Otherwise, a really good margarita is hard to beat. Or a gimlet (don't let them hand you vodka!).

Before dinner a dry sherry is a good aperitif.
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 December 2011, 08:11:27 by fohat.digs »
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline bienc

« Reply #36 on: Thu, 22 December 2011, 19:22:21 »
Glad to see so much discussion here! Great brews all around and the liquor talk makes me want to try it more often!

fohat.digs: I hear that Terrapin is an overall great brewery. Consensus from /r/beer over on Reddit is that they make excellent stuff. Rogue is great, but I think they're a bit overpriced for what they have to offer. Their Dead Guy is great. Other than that, they're kind of overpriced and from what I've heard, they're kind of really big ****s to their employees. Read an article on it but meh, I could not have read into it much.

mr626: Glad to see there are some good brews down under!

Computer-Lab: Wish I can get Yuengling here. I've always wanted to try it. I hear it's decent, better than Bud/macros, and is nearly as cheap. Good stuff!
| Rosewill RK-9000RE |

Offline Nighted

« Reply #37 on: Fri, 23 December 2011, 02:03:01 »
I love beer every day of every year.
I can tell all my troubles to those tiny golden bubbles.

Oh, Bushmill's Irish whiskey is great too.
^ 100% teleprompter free.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline hazeluff

• * Vendor
  • 光復香港
    • Hazeluff
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 23 December 2011, 11:13:43 »
Quote from: Balgrog;476094
@hazelhuff, please for the love of god tell me you don't put nice whiskey in for that drink

Just some cheap Jack Daniels. == Why would I waste good whiskey?

Offline sinis

« Reply #39 on: Fri, 23 December 2011, 11:53:06 »
thanks hazeluff. NOW i am just trying to figure out how i get mountain dew....fuuuu.. i love that stuff. I have one poster in my condo. all the rest are pictures and maps. guess what. Its a mountain dew poster. Laban Pheidas jumping over a truck full of mountain dew. how do i get some of this ? i wanna drink it right now
ok get some beer then lol

edit: do you guys have beer in plastic bottles, too?
« Last Edit: Fri, 23 December 2011, 11:55:07 by sinis »

Offline bienc

« Reply #40 on: Fri, 23 December 2011, 14:40:16 »
Quote from: sinis;476709
thanks hazeluff. NOW i am just trying to figure out how i get mountain dew....fuuuu.. i love that stuff. I have one poster in my condo. all the rest are pictures and maps. guess what. Its a mountain dew poster. Laban Pheidas jumping over a truck full of mountain dew. how do i get some of this ? i wanna drink it right now

Whoa whoa, beer in plastic BOTTLES? What kind of sorcery is that? I've seen cheap Chinese beer in plastic bags, never bottles.
| Rosewill RK-9000RE |

Offline Nighted

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 23 December 2011, 15:36:46 »
Quote from: bienc;476846
Whoa whoa, beer in plastic BOTTLES? What kind of sorcery is that? I've seen cheap Chinese beer in plastic bags, never bottles.

Sacrilege.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline BiNiaRiS

« Reply #42 on: Fri, 23 December 2011, 15:47:57 »
I've been drinking black toad lately. $6 a 12 pack. Loving it.

Sent from my EVO
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline sinis

« Reply #43 on: Fri, 23 December 2011, 23:53:35 »
Quote from: Nighted;476856
Sacrilege.

I was wondering if german stores are the only ones that do that. It tastes good if you drink it out of a glas. More on the bitter side though. Much hop.

Offline Nighted

« Reply #44 on: Sat, 24 December 2011, 02:05:37 »
I remember seeing 2 liter type pop bottles of beer here at the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario). I don't see them any more (not that I have really looked). I highly doubt that they are popular.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline sordna

« Reply #45 on: Sat, 24 December 2011, 02:58:26 »
Beer is good. Just NOT the beers that are heavily advertised on the media :-)
Some favorites:
Spaten, Warsteiner, Full Sail Amber, Steelhead Extra Pale Ale. The latter comes from Mad River brewing company, it has a very pleasant floral character. I sometimes find it at Whole Foods. Here's a pic from their website:

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 35833[/ATTACH]
Kinesis Contoured Advantage & Advantage2 LF with Cherry MX Red switches / Extra keys mod / O-ring dampening mod / Dvorak layout. ErgoDox with buzzer and LED mod.
Also: Kinesis Advantage Classic, Kinesis Advantage2, Data911 TG3, Fingerworks Touchstream LP, IBM SSK (Buckling spring), Goldtouch GTU-0077 keyboard

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #46 on: Sat, 24 December 2011, 06:33:34 »
My favorites are Yuengling and various microbrew lagers.

Offline Nighted

« Reply #47 on: Sat, 24 December 2011, 08:39:08 »
^ My favorite beer is FREE beer. [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 35839[/ATTACH]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Malphas

« Reply #48 on: Sat, 24 December 2011, 11:08:56 »
Quote from: Nighted;477107
^ My favorite beer is FREE beer. (Attachment Link) 35839[/ATTACH]
I'll drink to that.

Offline hazeluff

• * Vendor
  • 光復香港
    • Hazeluff
« Reply #49 on: Sat, 24 December 2011, 12:27:39 »
Quote from: sinis;476709

Yeah, I'd love to get some real mountain dew round here. The UK has Mountain Dew Energy and it tastes like crap.