geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post Your 40% Keyboard

<< < (165/166) > >>

iaji:

--- Quote from: econeuler on Thu, 19 August 2021, 05:38:55 ---
--- Quote from: iaji on Wed, 18 August 2021, 09:26:10 ---I swap these boards weekly.
the one with mt3 susuwatari uses cherry mx black while the vomit one uses gateron black. I like the sound of mx black better, though.

--- End quote ---

Very nice! I've never gotten used to home-row-mods (hrm). Are you using hrm or macros? Would be interesting to hear how you converged to your layout!

--- End quote ---

i'm using homerow mods and combos on these keyboards [1]. to be honest, i cannot really remember when i started using those features. perhaps when i started using <40 keys keyboards. but i remember that i struggled for a week or so to tune my typing time and tempo. i was a slow typist and still is, though.

[1] https://github.com/ibnuda/qmk_firmware/tree/nenen/keyboards/squiggle/keymaps/rick36_dvrst

econeuler:

--- Quote from: iaji on Thu, 19 August 2021, 07:07:22 ---
--- Quote from: econeuler on Thu, 19 August 2021, 05:38:55 ---
--- Quote from: iaji on Wed, 18 August 2021, 09:26:10 ---I swap these boards weekly.
the one with mt3 susuwatari uses cherry mx black while the vomit one uses gateron black. I like the sound of mx black better, though.

--- End quote ---

Very nice! I've never gotten used to home-row-mods (hrm). Are you using hrm or macros? Would be interesting to hear how you converged to your layout!

--- End quote ---

I see! Yeah, I've been using a Corne now for some months, have tried to only use 5 columns, but I type so irregular and to me it seems hrm are not optimal for that.

i'm using homerow mods and combos on these keyboards [1]. to be honest, i cannot really remember when i started using those features. perhaps when i started using <40 keys keyboards. but i remember that i struggled for a week or so to tune my typing time and tempo. i was a slow typist and still is, though.

[1] https://github.com/ibnuda/qmk_firmware/tree/nenen/keyboards/squiggle/keymaps/rick36_dvrst

--- End quote ---

iaji:
5 column corne with 3d printed case and jwick black.

TheIcyKoala:

I saw a cool picture 40s day and decided to design the same keyboard but supporting this 6.5u stab i had laying around

vkeycaps:

Reviung41 currently using as photo stand)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version