geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

*** LIST OF CURRENTLY RUNNING COMMUNITY AND VENDOR GROUP BUYS ***

<< < (2/24) > >>

Dihedral:
Hi there infiniti and photoelectric and anyone else who updates this.

I use this program to update my Interest Check Tracker.

CPTBadAss suggested that you might find it useful. If you can't understand my hastily written documentation, just shoot me a PM.

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: budley on Mon, 08 August 2016, 11:09:22 ---This thread is useless.  Delete it.  I've missed two group buys by wasting my time checking this.

--- End quote ---

You might want to consider setting the Group Buy subforum to "Notify", in order to be made aware of any and all group buy threads that are created. 

Or perhaps take all the time you've wasted reading this single thread and scan the subforum for new group buys instead.

infiniti:
Pardon the delay but UPDATED!

Anyway, we're experimenting with a new section: OTHER OFF-SITE GROUP BUYS AND PRE-ORDERS.  This is for group buys and pre-orders that do not have a dedicated thread on GeekHack and do not come from a Vendor.  It's meant just to make the list more exhaustive to avoid the risk of missing out. :p

Let me know what you think. :cool:

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: xondat on Thu, 19 October 2017, 17:15:59 ---Updated with all non-vendor & vendor buys + pictures :)

I have my own spreadsheet I'm going to be keeping updated with all buys ran through GH (that have been active since today onwards). I'll keep posting new ones here too? ;D

--- End quote ---

Wow, thanks!  :thumb: 

If you're keeping a spreadsheet on your own anyway, maybe I could add a link to it in the OP assuming it's Google Sheets?  That way all your updates will be visible right away.

xondat:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Thu, 19 October 2017, 21:25:28 ---
--- Quote from: xondat on Thu, 19 October 2017, 17:15:59 ---Updated with all non-vendor & vendor buys + pictures :)

I have my own spreadsheet I'm going to be keeping updated with all buys ran through GH (that have been active since today onwards). I'll keep posting new ones here too? ;D

--- End quote ---

Wow, thanks!  :thumb: 

If you're keeping a spreadsheet on your own anyway, maybe I could add a link to it in the OP assuming it's Google Sheets?  That way all your updates will be visible right away.

--- End quote ---

mod edit: [link removed]

Not going to go through every page and collect info, so it'll just be any that get bumped ;D

P.S. The Lets Split case is repeated in the OP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version