Author Topic: NOW OPEN SOURCE!!! swill's plate building tool [builder.swillkb.com]  (Read 3047268 times)

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
Re: NOW OPEN SOURCE!!! swill's plate building tool [builder.swillkb.com]
« Reply #2150 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 09:39:18 »
In curly brackets right before the legend (which is in quotes), separated by a comma. If you could post your KLE, I could show you exactly how to do it.

Sweet thanks, here's my bottom row

Code: [Select]
[{w:1.25},"Ctrl",{w:1.25},"Win",{w:1.25},"Alt",{a:7,w:6.25},"",{a:4,w:1.25},"Alt",{w:1.25},"Win",{w:1.25},"Menu",{w:1.25},"Ctrl"]
I want to not only flip the spacebar stabs, but also keep the default so in case I find a PCB that has the other orientation I can still keep using the same plate.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2151 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 10:31:43 »
In curly brackets right before the legend (which is in quotes), separated by a comma. If you could post your KLE, I could show you exactly how to do it.

[{w:1.25},"Ctrl",{w:1.25},"Win",{w:1.25},"Alt",{a:7,w:6.25},"",{a:4,w:1.25},"Alt",{w:1.25},"Win",{w:1.25},"Menu",{w:1.25},"Ctrl"]
I want to not only flip the spacebar stabs, but also keep the default so in case I find a PCB that has the other orientation I can still keep using the same plate.

It is easy to flip the spacebar stabilizer with {a:7,w:6.25,_rs:180},"".  While it is possible to have two different stabilizer cutouts by superimposing two keys on top of each other (http://builder-docs.swillkb.com/pro-tips/#support-multiple-layouts), I definitely would not recommend it.  If you have more than one stabilizer configuration for a specific key, then neither stabilizer will click in correctly and is likely to move around.  I would strongly recommend that you only have one stabilizer configuration per key.

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #2152 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 10:56:09 »

It is easy to flip the spacebar stabilizer with {a:7,w:6.25,_rs:180},"".  While it is possible to have two different stabilizer cutouts by superimposing two keys on top of each other (http://builder-docs.swillkb.com/pro-tips/#support-multiple-layouts), I definitely would not recommend it.  If you have more than one stabilizer configuration for a specific key, then neither stabilizer will click in correctly and is likely to move around.  I would strongly recommend that you only have one stabilizer configuration per key.

That is a very good point. Do you think I'd have issues even with screw in stabs?

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2153 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 10:58:05 »

That is a very good point. Do you think I'd have issues even with screw in stabs?

If you are using PCB mount stabilizers, you should be fine.  I was thinking specifically for plate mounted stabilizers.

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #2154 on: Thu, 21 June 2018, 10:12:20 »
Thank you very much!

Another question, when opened up in LibreCad and saved in the 2007 file format, the measurements are actually 94.92mm by 285.37 instead of 95.252 mm by 285.752 mm on the swillkb website. This is when creating a pok3r plate. What is the correct measurement?

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2155 on: Thu, 21 June 2018, 12:23:22 »
Thank you very much!

Another question, when opened up in LibreCad and saved in the 2007 file format, the measurements are actually 94.92mm by 285.37 instead of 95.252 mm by 285.752 mm on the swillkb website. This is when creating a pok3r plate. What is the correct measurement?

I would have to look into that one.  It could be that kerf is messing with my calculation on the site, but I would expect it to be consistent in terms of how the two numbers are different in both dimensions, so that doesn't seem like it would be the case.   

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2156 on: Thu, 21 June 2018, 12:28:37 »
Thank you very much!

I would have to look into that one.  It could be that kerf is messing with my calculation on the site, but I would expect it to be consistent in terms of how the two numbers are different in both dimensions, so that doesn't seem like it would be the case.   

Are you use custom polygons at all?  Do any of them overlap the outer edge of the plate?  I am wondering if I am not updating the bounds correctly (how I calculate the width and height) after the final operations (ie: cut | add) on the custom polygons.  I will have to dig into this a bit.  Anything special you were doing?

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #2157 on: Thu, 21 June 2018, 12:52:31 »
As a test this is what I did, and I got the same results

1. Load 60% default on KLE
2. Copy and paste RAW into swillkb
3. Choose Pok3r
4. MX switch with cutouts and Cherry stabs ONLY
5. Change plate corner to 2 mm
6. Draw CAD and download .dxf
7. Open up dxf in latest LibreCad and save in DXF 2007 file format after verifying that units are in mm.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2158 on: Thu, 21 June 2018, 12:56:54 »
As a test this is what I did, and I got the same results

1. Load 60% default on KLE
2. Copy and paste RAW into swillkb
3. Choose Pok3r
4. MX switch with cutouts and Cherry stabs ONLY
5. Change plate corner to 2 mm
6. Draw CAD and download .dxf
7. Open up dxf in latest LibreCad and save in DXF 2007 file format after verifying that units are in mm.
Cool. I will give it a shot to see what I can come up with. Thanks for describing the steps to reproduce.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Offline KHAANNN

Re: ORDER NOW!!! swill's plate building tool [builder.swillkb.com]
« Reply #2159 on: Thu, 12 July 2018, 01:04:12 »
Hope you don't mind me asking but how did you find shipito? Read some pretty bad reviews for them but I am aware that with any big companies, there's going to be some bad reviews. Currently I've been using viabox - mainly because their shipping fees are so cheap. But it's always good to have other options.

Sorry I missed this, yeah Shipito was pretty good, no issues, tho I got 4 wheels via them, and one of the wheels was slightly bumped during shipping, I never got the issue solved, but I blame DHL, as I've opened a claim, but their claim process is designed to lock the customer in a loop of no result, I repeatedly tried but couldn't learn the result of the claim - so small unrelated information, if you ever get something damaged in shipping, you're doomed

------

I've been looking for a new project, and I decided to make it a Swillkb+Lasergist one, it's going to be a modified 60%, can't decide whether to use a PCB or hand-wire it

I really like the new "Top Layer"ed design, on paper, any actual build photos using the design? Searched quickly but came up empty
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline Atredl

« Reply #2160 on: Thu, 12 July 2018, 03:17:28 »

I've been looking for a new project, and I decided to make it a Swillkb+Lasergist one, it's going to be a modified 60%, can't decide whether to use a PCB or hand-wire it

I really like the new "Top Layer"ed design, on paper, any actual build photos using the design? Searched quickly but came up empty

Here’s one I built with top layers. They’re 1/8 inch steel plates and they come pretty close the the perfect height.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #2161 on: Thu, 12 July 2018, 05:22:48 »
Wow, thanks for sharing, that's incredible, nice screw cutouts/inlets too

I was wondering how just 2 middle layers, 4.5mm counting the plate layer, could be enough to get all those components inside, now I see that it's intended to be used with standoffs

Probably if the middle layer sizes could be increased for Lasergist, it could work without the standoffs too

For me the ideal height is as close to the desk as possible - on the other hand - there seems to be a good collection of M3 standoffs in Aliexpress too

Edit: Wow, discovered this now: http://builder-docs.swillkb.com/features/#custom-polygons - We didn't have such features and documentation back in the day :)
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 July 2018, 05:31:49 by KHAANNN »
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #2162 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 03:00:30 »
Feedback

I was like, daaamn, how's lasergist so cheap, 5 plate pieces for $66, incredible

Turns out, when you get an on-site quote for lasergist manufacturing for a sandwich case, the default quantities for plates other than the switch layer are 0, I think they should be 1, $228 is more like it, I wouldn't want my custom to be that cheap (!) :)

------

Edit: Is there a way to easily extend a Poker 60% plate's "Edge Paddings" - Currently that option is only for Sandwich cases, but I like to add 1-2mm of extra spaces to my Poker 60% plates so they fill the cases more evenly, back in the day, used to do this manually, but I just want to order a plate from Lasergist now

Edit 2: It seems possible from Javascript Console with: `oldf=submit_draw_form`+`function submit_draw_form(){ data['top-padding']=10; oldf(); }` - The default ~-0.1875 paddings can be overwritten
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 July 2018, 03:19:21 by KHAANNN »

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #2163 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 05:37:12 »
I have a question, do all kind of stabs (PCB screw-in stabs, PCB snap-in stabs, and plate mount stabs) all use the same cutout in the plate?

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2164 on: Thu, 23 August 2018, 17:01:59 »
Anybody have advice for building a Phantom sandwich case with the tool? searches inside the topic didn't result in a confirmed answer to spacing or anyone actually doing it. wanted to build a case with custom dimensions and layout. I have like 2 Phantom PCBs just laying around (i've already built 4 of them) , and they are probably becoming resistant to soldering sitting in the open air.

----

I have a question, do all kind of stabs (PCB screw-in stabs, PCB snap-in stabs, and plate mount stabs) all use the same cutout in the plate?

from my understanding the tool does not support pcb stabs, plate only

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2165 on: Thu, 23 August 2018, 17:57:38 »
Yes. The cutouts work for all types of stabilizers. If you know you are using plate mounted stabilizers, then choose the Cherry Only cutout because the clip is located at the top where the extra cutout is for the all in one cutout. For PCB mount, you can use either.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2166 on: Thu, 23 August 2018, 18:07:03 »
Anybody have advice for building a Phantom sandwich case with the tool? searches inside the topic didn't result in a confirmed answer to spacing or anyone actually doing it. wanted to build a case with custom dimensions and layout. I have like 2 Phantom PCBs just laying around (i've already built 4 of them) , and they are probably becoming resistant to soldering sitting in the open air.

----

from my understanding the tool does not support pcb stabs, plate only
Careful. I don't think the KLE tool has the right spacing for a TKL board with a PCB. You will want to measure between the same point on two keys that are next to each other to confirm that they are 19mm apart. Then measure between two keys which are across the gap and figure out the fraction of a key which makes up the gap. Keep in mind that you will probably want to use the f12 and print screen keys as it will simplify the calculation as they are both 1u keys which are next to the gap.

If that doesn't make sense I can explain it better when I am at my computer.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2167 on: Thu, 23 August 2018, 20:19:36 »
Need to get a better measurement tool on amazon. I have a phantom and quickfire plate around im sure I can figure this out eventually

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline Light_

« Reply #2168 on: Mon, 03 September 2018, 18:13:05 »
Great work on the interface! But no option for lasergist sandblasting? Also can't select the option {_s:0} to remove the stabilizer for the one 2u key in my board. Used Costar Only {_s:3} instead.

Was able to get the CAD generated by editing the page with Chrome.
<option value="0">Remove Stabilizer {_s:0}</option>
Would still like to see sandblasting option.
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 September 2018, 10:30:54 by Light_ »

Offline Cadriel

« Reply #2169 on: Tue, 18 September 2018, 21:26:40 »
Hey; just wanted to say, fantastic tool. Thanks for putting in the effort!

I noticed what might be a bug today. I attempted to put in a -0.3mm padding on all sides - and the dimensions listed at the bottom of the page after the CAD is drawn were not changing - although the render and dxf was showing the change.

Offline RealLaugh

« Reply #2170 on: Sun, 21 October 2018, 12:35:49 »
seems like http://builder.swillkb.com/ is down or at least i get "site can't be reached / connection reset" message in Chrome after timeout.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2171 on: Sun, 21 October 2018, 19:51:49 »
seems like http://builder.swillkb.com/ is down or at least i get "site can't be reached / connection reset" message in Chrome after timeout.
Thank you. I will look into it.

Offline abrahamstechnology

« Reply #2172 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 21:36:25 »
Question: Is there a way I can specify a Cherry/Costar stabilizer for a spacebar while having the rest of the stabilized keys as Alps stabilizers?

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #2173 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 12:07:28 »
Question: Is there a way I can specify a Cherry/Costar stabilizer for a spacebar while having the rest of the stabilized keys as Alps stabilizers?

Add _s:1 to your spacebar, e.g. {a:7,w:6.25,_s:1}
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline xiaoquana

« Reply #2174 on: Tue, 29 January 2019, 08:23:38 »
Hi, i came up with some problem when using http://builder.swillkb.com/ to generate a plate for a Mechanical keyboard.  I tried the raw code of layout "keycool 84" and other layout from the site  http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com,but it result like this in the following image . The trouble is that there is no downloading button , but you can see the width and hight information of the cad file. I tied in my mac and windows, reinstalled flash player , leading to the same result. Is there any thing i should do , or anything i have to install.
I uploaded a video to show the issue(to me).

« Last Edit: Tue, 29 January 2019, 08:43:44 by xiaoquana »

Offline jarz

« Reply #2175 on: Tue, 29 January 2019, 09:15:58 »
Hi, i came up with some problem when using http://builder.swillkb.com/ to generate a plate for a Mechanical keyboard.  I tried the raw code of layout "keycool 84" and other layout from the site  http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com,but it result like this in the following image . The trouble is that there is no downloading button , but you can see the width and hight information of the cad file. I tied in my mac and windows, reinstalled flash player , leading to the same result. Is there any thing i should do , or anything i have to install.
I uploaded a video to show the issue(to me).

Show Image

Your not alone.  I started seeing the same thing yesterday.  My bet is something is up with the site/tool.  It was working a couple days ago.  Swill can be PM'd here, might be worth a try.

You haven't done anything wrong, something looks to be wrong with the site.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2176 on: Tue, 29 January 2019, 10:23:35 »
I am on a ski trip right now. I will review later when I am able to get to a computer.

Offline xiaoquana

« Reply #2177 on: Tue, 29 January 2019, 18:03:31 »
thanks for your reply,good trip.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2178 on: Wed, 30 January 2019, 19:25:20 »
I think I fixed the builder tonight. Let me know if you still have any issues.

Thanks for the heads up everyone. :)

Offline xiaoquana

« Reply #2179 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 06:25:35 »
well, it is working normally now, thanks!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2180 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 11:29:06 »
well, it is working normally now, thanks!
Perfect. Thanks for confirming.

Offline xiaoquana

« Reply #2181 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 06:27:46 »
Swill, hurry up! http://builder.swillkb.com/ can not be connected again now! Please!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2182 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 09:46:39 »
Swill, hurry up! http://builder.swillkb.com/ can not be connected again now! Please!
I got it back up and running earlier this morning.

Thank you for letting me know the builder was down.

Just as a note. I offer this service for free at my own expense, so I am supporting it on a best efforts basis and I can't really provide an official SLA. :)

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2183 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 12:31:49 »
we appreciate you swill.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2184 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 16:25:32 »
we appreciate you swill.
Thanks. :)

Please don't take my last comment as being in a negative tone. I just want to make sure I set expectations appropriately. :)

Offline xiaoquana

« Reply #2185 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 18:13:18 »
Please don't take my last comment as being in a negative tone. I just want to make sure I set expectations appropriately.
I apologize for my improper words !  Maybe you should add a Alipay or Wechat Pay interface for a donate. As i know there are some guys in China like me using your site do design a keyboard . But we don't us credit card or paypal , so no way to make a donate.
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 February 2019, 18:15:50 by xiaoquana »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2186 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 21:46:21 »

Please don't take my last comment as being in a negative tone. I just want to make sure I set expectations appropriately.
I apologize for my improper words !  Maybe you should add a Alipay or Wechat Pay interface for a donate. As i know there are some guys in China like me using your site do design a keyboard . But we don't us credit card or paypal , so no way to make a donate.

No worries. I just wanted to make sure I was not setting an expectation which was difficult for me to maintain given the realities of my life. :)

I have not looked into Alipay or Wechat pay. I doubt I would be able to set them up in my region. Honestly, I am not worried about the costs. I have been running this site for over 5 years and it is not a financial burden do I am comfortable covering the costs. There are enough periodic donations and people buying plates through lasergist that it helps me cover my costs.

I am not doing this for a financial reason. My goal here is to enable people to realize their ideas and reduce the effort needed for people to make the keyboard of their dreams. I am a maker and I really enjoy enabling other makers, that is why I do this.

I appreciate all the support and enthusiasm in this community and I enjoy being a part of it. :)

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2187 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 14:30:44 »
Just wanted to say thank you for your tool, I just built a custom steel keeb.io Viterbi with adjustable bottom layout (no stabs).

it was NOT cheap, but I am really impressed with it

more pictures
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmyKiGDi

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2188 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 14:38:15 »
Thanks Glod. You have been a supporter of my tool for years, thanks.

Your board looks amazing!

Offline swenbearswen

« Reply #2189 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 16:47:54 »
Hi swill,

It seems like the builder is down again. It was down yesterday as well.

Offline xiaoquana

« Reply #2190 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 17:46:19 »
Hi ,Swill ,sorry to bother you , but the site is just not working , please have a look at it.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2191 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 17:57:00 »
Sorry, was in transit.  The site is back up.  Cheers...

Offline ctrl

« Reply #2192 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 06:06:33 »
Hi,

I'm trying to learn how to make a custom half-plate in swillkb, but could use a few pointers.

My starting point is just a regular 60% layout from KLE. Then I figure the best way is to use a custom polygon to make the cutout on the inside.

I've experimented with it a bit, but I feel like I'm just adding arbitrary coordinates to find out where the best positions are.

Specifically, I'd like to know the best way to find the right distance I should use from the remaining switch cutouts to the edge of the inner custom polygon cutout.

EDIT: I've gone to work on the plate, but still feel like I'm just using arbitrary reference lines to calculate the middle coordinates between switch cutouts which means they won't be 0.001 mm exact. More like 0.1 mm. :/

I'm also trying to get rounded inner corners. Is there a trick to this? If I use add polygon and add a superellipse, it seems like the superellipse is being overridden by the custom polygon line I got cutting the edges to begin with. This is regardless of the order in which these actions are added.

Also. Screw holes. For standard M2 screws, would choosing 2.1 mm instead of the default 5 mm mess up compatbility with 60% PCBs and cases? Nvm. Misunderstood some things.

EDIT 2: Nvm. Moved to LibreCAD. Learned some stuff. Solved my problems. :thumb:
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 March 2019, 07:36:05 by ctrl »

Offline ctrl

« Reply #2193 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 18:39:05 »
Thank you very much!

Are you use custom polygons at all?  Do any of them overlap the outer edge of the plate?  I am wondering if I am not updating the bounds correctly (how I calculate the width and height) after the final operations (ie: cut | add) on the custom polygons.  I will have to dig into this a bit.  Anything special you were doing?

Were you able to find out what's causing this? I'm running into the same thing right now actually. I first noticed it when I uploaded the dxf file I exported from swillkb to bigbluesaw.

I'm totally messing about with custom polygons. I'm attempting a half-plate so I've cut away all alphas including the numerical row. As well as using superellipse to round corners. (See my other question in the previous comment.)

I'd like to know more about this because I'm hesitant to have plates cut for a sackful of gold if there's something messing up the measurements.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2194 on: Mon, 11 March 2019, 08:28:01 »
Thank you very much!

Were you able to find out what's causing this? I'm running into the same thing right now actually. I first noticed it when I uploaded the dxf file I exported from swillkb to bigbluesaw.

I'm totally messing about with custom polygons. I'm attempting a half-plate so I've cut away all alphas including the numerical row. As well as using superellipse to round corners. (See my other question in the previous comment.)

I'd like to know more about this because I'm hesitant to have plates cut for a sackful of gold if there's something messing up the measurements.

Can you link me what you are trying to do so I can review?  I don't believe I have applied kerf to the custom polygons, so if you are going to be doing anything that is pressure fit into a custom polygon, you may want to do a small test before you do a full build.

If you can give me a feel for what you are doing I can try to support.  Cheers...

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #2195 on: Mon, 11 March 2019, 17:20:53 »
Hello, trying to get myself a 60% plate for Alps.
Quote from: RAW DATE
["¬\n`","!\n1","\"\n2","£\n3","$\n4","%\n5","^\n6","&\n7","*\n8","(\n9",")\n0","_\n-","+\n=",{w:2},"Backspace"],
[{w:1.5},"Tab","Q","W","E","R","T","Y","U","I","O","P","{\n[","}\n]",{x:0.25,w:1.25,h:2,w2:1.5,h2:1,x2:-0.25},"Enter"],
[{w:1.75},"Caps Lock","A","S","D","F","G","H","J","K","L",":\n;","@\n'","~\n#"],
[{w:1.25},"Shift","|\n\\","Z","X","C","V","B","N","M","<\n,",">\n.","?\n/",{w:2.75},"Shift"],
[{w:1.5},"Ctrl","Win",{w:1.5},"Alt",{a:7,w:7},"",{a:4,w:1.5},"Win","Menu",{w:1.5},"Ctrl"]

With those settings :

I get stab holes on the capslock key. It seems to be related to the stabs I chose.
Because on other kind of stabs I don't have them.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2196 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 08:25:21 »
Hello, trying to get myself a 60% plate for Alps.
Quote from: RAW DATE
["¬\n`","!\n1","\"\n2","£\n3","$\n4","%\n5","^\n6","&\n7","*\n8","(\n9",")\n0","_\n-","+\n=",{w:2},"Backspace"],
[{w:1.5},"Tab","Q","W","E","R","T","Y","U","I","O","P","{\n[","}\n]",{x:0.25,w:1.25,h:2,w2:1.5,h2:1,x2:-0.25},"Enter"],
[{w:1.75},"Caps Lock","A","S","D","F","G","H","J","K","L",":\n;","@\n'","~\n#"],
[{w:1.25},"Shift","|\n\\","Z","X","C","V","B","N","M","<\n,",">\n.","?\n/",{w:2.75},"Shift"],
[{w:1.5},"Ctrl","Win",{w:1.5},"Alt",{a:7,w:7},"",{a:4,w:1.5},"Win","Menu",{w:1.5},"Ctrl"]

With those settings :
Show Image

I get stab holes on the capslock key. It seems to be related to the stabs I chose.
Because on other kind of stabs I don't have them.

Yes, the poker case has cutouts which are specific to the mount holes that are expected to be there for mounting the PCB to the case.

You have two options. 
- You can change the hole/slot diameter with the Hole Diameter setting (maybe setting it to 2 [mm] would work), but I doubt it would because the alps stabs are pretty low.
- My recommended approach is to actually rotate that stabilizer cutout by 180 degrees ({_rs:180}) so they stabilizer goes on top of the switch instead of below.

Here is the raw data for my recommended approach:
[{_rs:180, w:1.75},"Caps Lock","A","S","D","F","G","H","J","K","L",":\n;","@\n'","~\n#"],

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #2197 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 11:16:56 »
Sry I wasn't clear enough.
Why is it giving me stab hole on a capslock key that needs to stabilisation ?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2198 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 11:24:36 »
Sry I wasn't clear enough.
Why is it giving me stab hole on a capslock key that needs to stabilisation ?

Note that Alps and Cherry don't have stabilizers on exactly the same keys.  So the 1.75u key is a stabilized key in Alps, but not in Cherry.

Alps Stabilized Key Ref: https://github.com/swill/kad/blob/master/key.go#L79-L96
Cherry Stabilized Key Ref: https://github.com/swill/kad/blob/master/key.go#L44-L77

Does that help?

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #2199 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 11:28:04 »
Yes I found my mistake, the key is stepped. I forgot to add that into KLE.

[{w:1.25,w2:1.75,l:true},"Caps Lock",{x:0.5},"A","S","D","F","G","H","J","K","L",":\n;","@\n'","~\n#"],

I'll make final verifications but it seems OK now.

Thanks Swill !
Azerty Propagandiste