Previous Events Archive > KeyCon 2019

KeyCon 2019 - Shared Photo Album

<< < (2/4) > >>

funderburker:
Going over those photos and I somehow feel being present and like in a big party with friends. So many known faces and many of them interacted virtually that it's... just weird. In a good way. I love you guys and gals. Most of you.

SeedyOne:

--- Quote from: funderburker on Mon, 03 June 2019, 18:43:40 ---Going over those photos and I somehow feel being present and like in a big party with friends. So many known faces and many of them interacted virtually that it's... just weird. In a good way. I love you guys and gals. Most of you.

--- End quote ---

Exactly! Big props to jacobsmirror for the thread/photo share and everyone who is constantly dumping into it. You guys rule! Now we just need a bit better lighting for the venue next year  :p

coseyfannitutti:
Was not expecting to open this album and immediately see a Death Side shirt.

Topernicus:

--- Quote from: SeedyOne on Mon, 03 June 2019, 19:23:21 ---Exactly! Big props to jacobsmirror for the thread/photo share and everyone who is constantly dumping into it. You guys rule! Now we just need a bit better lighting for the venue next year  :p

--- End quote ---

I shot mostly using the Google Camera's Night Sight mode. There was just enough light that it didn't really want to work, but I think the pics came out fairly well. Just not as sharp as they would have been with proper lighting, but nothing to be done about that.

That said, I had a great time and I'm thankful to all of the people who made this meetup happen!

Taeha Types:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version