geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] POLYGON 65% - 20th of august 2021 - Keebstuff Collab announced! [CLOSED]

<< < (6/6)

Dinerenblanc:
Sorry, I didn't mean to put you down or anything akin to that. It's a shame they upped the costs on you. I will say that the Plum is beautiful, hope to see it featured in your future projects.

Havattack:
Was there an official end date to the GB? I'm thinking about trying to get a second..

aliden:
It ends on the 10th of September!

Havattack:

--- Quote from: aliden on Thu, 09 September 2021, 04:31:00 ---It ends on the 10th of September!

--- End quote ---
Thanks, but no, that is NOT correct. It ends on the 14th.

Rotwitt:
For anyone looking for updates:

All updates are available on my discord here: https://discord.gg/kQbxZnJdfF

Here's the latest update from the Discord:

9th of december 2021

Happy holidays everyone! The year is slowly coming to an end, and I wanted to give you all a sincere thank you for your support and trust during this GB. I also want to wish you and your nearest and dearest a fantastic December, with lots of food and good memories.

I’m currently working on the packaging for Polygon in close cooperation with the supplier and things seem to be progressing nicely.

The case manu is currently waiting for my samples to arrive so that they can proceed with the pre-production unit. Hopefully it’ll arrive soon so we can progress to production.

Oh, and I arranged for the gaskets to come preinstalled, so you won’t have to install them yourselves.

And as always; have a good one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version