Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2015

Keycon 2015 - We Need a Chicago Hotel Plan

<< < (3/3)

SamirD:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Sat, 28 March 2015, 21:48:57 ---Just FYI, the location/hotel has been chosen: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=67621.0

Thanks for the tips, very insightful! I wonder how many people are 100% committed and need a room. I've found that attendance at meetups can be a little flaky.

--- End quote ---
You're welcome. :)  Yeah, that's the problem with meets--it's hard to get a solid number.  But putting out an attractive rate doesn't hurt the hotel.  If we don't get the room, it will either sit empty or be rented for more if it's a busy weekend.

Binge:
100% committed for night of the 15th and 16th.  PM me if you're trying to buddy up! ;)

tjcaustin:
I'll be there however long CBA is, so I guess 15th - 18th.  Need to find a room doe.

Lastpilot:
I will be there from 14th (afternoon) and leaving on the morning of the 17th. Staying at conference hotel. :]

Prolifece:
If your goal in visiting New York is to buy a new keyboard, then your choice is the right one. I literally went last year and I liked everything. I was lucky to encounter planetofhotels.com in order to quickly resolve the issue of living in a hotel since the city is expensive, you know. However, managed to find many new and unique models.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version