Author Topic: [GB] (COMPLETED!) Nantucket Selectric  (Read 450109 times)

Offline MikeTheTiger

Re: [GB] (SORTING!) Nantucket Selectric
« Reply #800 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 15:07:24 »
Order paid in March, last week I sent the request of add-ons but it still haven't any update. Contacted skully last week by email now still waiting for reply. :rolleyes:

We are patiently waiting. Skully has a lot on his plate.

Offline pwade3

« Reply #801 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 15:13:56 »
Order paid in March, last week I sent the request of add-ons but it still haven't any update. Contacted skully last week by email now still waiting for reply. :rolleyes:

Are you just willfully ignoring the thread?

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #802 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 15:17:35 »

Lol

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #803 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 22:46:58 »

Sent from a payphone in 1986

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #804 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 22:48:21 »
There's been updates daily from Skully the past few weeks. Latest news is that he is shipping people's orders if you did not request any extra keys. If you requested keys he will get to your order later down the line.

Offline skullydazed

• Had to turn PM's off. Email info@clueboard.co!
    • Clueboard
« Reply #805 on: Wed, 05 October 2016, 00:46:11 »
Another shipping update!  :cool: :eek: :eek: :cool:

• Shipping Paid: 189 orders
  • Orders Shipped: 145 orders
  • Geekhack Donations: $112 (16.4% donation rate)

This is what my kitchen looks like right now:

See the two big bags, one of which is tied up? We dropped two of those off today. What you're looking at in the photo is what we put together tonight, to be dropped off tomorrow.

I'm about to work on email notification for shipping, so that everyone going forward will get an email the moment their order is marked as shipped (this means we just tossed it into one of those USPS bags, and it will be dropped off during our next trip.) I'll then send an email to everyone who has already been shipped to to let them know their order is on the way.

For those of you who already have your sets even though I haven't sent you a shipping email yet, you'll have to soothe yourself by knowing you're one of the first people to receive your order. :)

Offline Woovie

Re: [GB] (SHIPPING!) Nantucket Selectric
« Reply #806 on: Wed, 05 October 2016, 02:54:05 »
I got my shipping notice, thank you! This has been my first proper group buy I've completed. I greatly appreciate your professionalism.

Offline andy39412003

« Reply #807 on: Wed, 05 October 2016, 05:24:02 »

Lol
I just confused about my freind got a confirmation about his request even he didn't purchase before. Feel sorry for my rude wording.

Offline hapns

« Reply #808 on: Wed, 05 October 2016, 09:17:31 »

Lol
I just confused about my freind got a confirmation about his request even he didn't purchase before. Feel sorry for my rude wording.
You're fine. I had to ask directly on page 16 because it hasn't been addressed at all before then.
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 October 2016, 10:49:05 by hapns »

Offline SergeantFTC

« Reply #809 on: Wed, 05 October 2016, 11:00:42 »

Offline pomk

« Reply #810 on: Wed, 05 October 2016, 11:42:49 »
Any chance for the waiting list to be processed before the godspeed buy period ends (5 days left)? Or should I just try to be lucky with my base+specialty+international combo?
Nantucket > Godspeed.

Or just set the retail price point a bit higher so that I have a better chance.  ;)

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #811 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 07:22:59 »
149930-0

Beautiful  :-*

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #812 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 08:52:52 »
If you'd asked me about this combination before seeing it, I would have been skeptical.  But it is indeed beautiful - especially with the amity red thrown in there.

Offline hapns

« Reply #813 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 14:14:15 »
The handling fee is not the same as shipping correct? If so how do I pay shipping from the log in screen?

If you're not being asked for payment it means you've requested add-ons, you've already paid, or there's a bug. If you haven't requested any add-ons and you haven't paid you should drop me an email at info@clueboard.co.
Skully, for those of us who did request add ons, when can we expect to be able to submit payment?

Soon. That's top of my nantucket list at this point, which is just below Clueboard business. I have a lot of that to handle today, and probably a little bit tomorrow.

Any update on this Skully? I think there are quite a few of us who are still waiting to pay, and are kind of being kept in the dark here.

Offline j1mmyD

« Reply #814 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 15:28:14 »
[intended to be a reply to hapns. derp.]
I'm trying so hard to be patient. This has been such a well-run group buy, and I understand that he's got a lot on his plate. It's just that I've waited so long and seeing pics of this beautiful set finally installed on keyboards is... well, it's really making me regret that extra $5 space bar that I just HAD to have. Every time I refresh this thread or my order page, or check my email, there's hope that maybe I could pay up and get shipped. It's not Skully's fault. I'm being punished for my vanity.
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 October 2016, 15:30:26 by j1mmyD »

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
« Reply #815 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 18:06:52 »
The handling fee is not the same as shipping correct? If so how do I pay shipping from the log in screen?

If you're not being asked for payment it means you've requested add-ons, you've already paid, or there's a bug. If you haven't requested any add-ons and you haven't paid you should drop me an email at info@clueboard.co.
Skully, for those of us who did request add ons, when can we expect to be able to submit payment?

Soon. That's top of my nantucket list at this point, which is just below Clueboard business. I have a lot of that to handle today, and probably a little bit tomorrow.

Any update on this Skully? I think there are quite a few of us who are still waiting to pay, and are kind of being kept in the dark here.

I think I'll be able to assign those out tomorrow night. Today I built a couple clueboards that customers have been waiting almost 3 weeks for, and tonight I'm heading over to ship out the last of my pending parts only orders. Tomorrow morning I'll be verifying physical inventory of the nantucket add-on sets and blanks, and tomorrow afternoon I'll be doing some laser cutting for the last of my outstanding clueboard orders. If any of that takes longer than expected it may be Sunday before that happens. You will get an email letting you know when add-ons have been assigned.

Sorry this has taken so long to sort out. Classic case of Hofstadter's law. We're steadily making progress.

Offline jjnist

« Reply #816 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 22:06:59 »

I think I'll be able to assign those out tomorrow night. Today I built a couple clueboards that customers have been waiting almost 3 weeks for, and tonight I'm heading over to ship out the last of my pending parts only orders. Tomorrow morning I'll be verifying physical inventory of the nantucket add-on sets and blanks, and tomorrow afternoon I'll be doing some laser cutting for the last of my outstanding clueboard orders. If any of that takes longer than expected it may be Sunday before that happens. You will get an email letting you know when add-ons have been assigned.

Sorry this has taken so long to sort out. Classic case of Hofstadter's law. We're steadily making progress.

As one of those that decided to add a child set, no worries! You've really been on top of the updates and they are much appreciated.

Offline MikeTheTiger

[GB] (SHIPPING!) Nantucket Selectric
« Reply #817 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 22:35:30 »

Thanks for the update. On a side note I'm going to a wooden boat festival in the town I recently moved to. Just realized how fitting Nantucket's theme would go with that. Lol.

Offline Zettawrath

« Reply #818 on: Sat, 08 October 2016, 13:45:38 »
Skully, I paid for shipping on Monday, and have yet to receive confirmation of shipping, is it because I am international?

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
« Reply #819 on: Sat, 08 October 2016, 17:34:46 »
Skully, I paid for shipping on Monday, and have yet to receive confirmation of shipping, is it because I am international?

There are a handful of orders where automatic postage buying isn't working. I need to dig into why still. Reply to your latest order update and I'll be able to look into your case.

Offline Zettawrath

« Reply #820 on: Sat, 08 October 2016, 17:40:01 »

There are a handful of orders where automatic postage buying isn't working. I need to dig into why still. Reply to your latest order update and I'll be able to look into your case.

Ok I have done this.

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
« Reply #821 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 02:18:16 »
Good news! I've finished verifying the physical inventory and have figured out what extras can be distributed out. The good news is that the vast majority of requests can be filled! Tomorrow I will actually assign the requested sets that are available, and at that point everyone who was part of the GB should have the option to pay for shipping.

If you are on the waiting list to buy a base set, hold tight. Your wait with be over in a few days.

Here's what the child set and blank requests look like:

« Last Edit: Sun, 09 October 2016, 02:32:11 by skullydazed »

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #822 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 02:25:53 »
What the.. Am I the only one who requested the amity island kit?

Offline krisst

« Reply #823 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 02:30:15 »
Good news! I've finished verifying the physical inventory and have figured out what extras can be distributed out. The good news is that the vast majority of requests can be filled, and there will be plenty of child sets left over for people on the waiting list! Tomorrow I will actually assign the requested sets that are available, and at that point everyone who was part of the GB should have the option to pay for shipping.

If you are on the waiting list to buy a base set, hold tight. Your wait with be over in a few days.

Here's what the child set and blank requests look like:

Show Image

Looking at the list, there are a few keys that have more request than available. Hopefully able to get the caps requested. Fingers-crossed.

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
« Reply #824 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 02:33:52 »

Nope, looks like I made a mistake in my SQL. I just fixed the query and the chart more correctly reflects reality. :) Thanks for pointing it out!

(This is why I'm waiting until tomorrow to actually assign them out, a fresh night's sleep will help me catch any other errors that may be lurking.)

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #825 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 03:25:31 »
I was wondering if I could add a numpad kit to my order. My PM seems to be blocked.

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
« Reply #826 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 03:50:28 »
I was wondering if I could add a numpad kit to my order. My PM seems to be blocked.

I wasn't able to track PM's effectively. Too many were going unanswered. Send me an email, info@clueboard.co!

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #827 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 03:58:13 »

I wasn't able to track PM's effectively. Too many were going unanswered. Send me an email, info@clueboard.co!

Sent  :thumb:

Offline Kirfloof

« Reply #828 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 06:35:20 »
Ouch, the three blanks I was after seem oversubscribed, if my luck's against me will I get a chance to swap in alternatives?

Don't wish to be a pain, but I'd rather have the right colour/wrong profile, or right profile/diff colour than nothing at all. My fault for having an non-standard numpad!

Offline Chief Clukey

« Reply #829 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 12:43:47 »
150183-0 

My ergodox set came in today and it looks amazing! Thanks Skully!!  :D

Offline arhetue

« Reply #830 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 13:10:23 »
Nice~ I am pretty far down the wait list, but heres hoping... lots of the sets I was hoping to get still out there. Skully - do you have #s on how many base TKLs you have leftover?

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #831 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 15:41:05 »
hey skully, any chance we can add to our add-ons? fiending for a 7u spacebar now

Offline jjnist

« Reply #832 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 17:01:33 »

I'm with you lol

Offline Chief Clukey

« Reply #833 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 18:08:58 »
I have an extra amity island set if anyone needs one. Looks like I bought an extra.

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
« Reply #834 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 22:39:36 »
How was your day? Did it involve 2 hours of trying to plunge a toiled followed by 3 hours of calling your landlord and plumbers? If not, consider yourself lucky. ;D

I may get to assigning extras tonight, it may be in the morning. I'm sorry for the delay.

Offline breitling

« Reply #835 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 00:30:25 »
regret not joining this gb... looks pretty awesome!

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
« Reply #836 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 17:30:15 »
I wrote the code to assign the additional sets today. I'm going to give it 24 hours before I run it to actually assign the sets. This will give you a chance to look at my method for assigning them so you can speak up if you think anything isn't fair.

This also gives you 24 hours to email me about last minute changes to your requests. If you want to change yours please do ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:

• Email info@clueboard.co
  • Include the web address of your order page
  • Include a list of every child set (not TKL, Planck, or Ergodox) you want added. You may request 1 of each.
  • Include a list of every blank you want, including size, color, AND quantity.

If your request doesn't have all of that, or if I can't figure out what your request is, I will skip your email. I have 60 open email threads open, most Nantucket related. I won't have time to sort your request out before I assign out these sets, so please make sure you include everything I need in one email.

For those who are curious about the code I'm using to assign sets, it is here:

Code: [Select]
assigned_sets = {}
quantities = {}
total, shipped, inv = inventory()

# Pull a list of keyset requests
for request in db_query('SELECT order_number, keyset_name, quantity FROM keyset_requests order by keyset_name,order_number'):
    if request['order_number'] not in assigned_sets:
        # Create a place to note what sets a particular order wins
        assigned_sets[request['order_number']] = []

if request['keyset_name'] not in quantities:
        # Create a place to record "entry tickets"
        quantities[request['keyset_name']] = []

# Create "entry tickets" for each order
    for i in range(request['quantity']):
        quantities[request['keyset_name']].append(request['order_number'])

# Go through our list of keysets
for keyset, order_numbers in quantities.items():
    try:
        in_inventory = inv[keyset.replace(' Retail', '')]
    except KeyError:
        continue

# Determine how many sets are available for retail
    retail_available = sp_order_qty[keyset.replace(' Retail', '')] - in_inventory

# Figure out the list of winners
    if retail_available < len(order_numbers):
        print('*** Going through the lottery process for %s. %s < %s' % (keyset, retail_available, len(order_numbers)))
        random.shuffle(order_numbers)
        winners = order_numbers[:retail_available]
    else:
        print('*** Everyone gets a %s! %s >= %s' % (keyset, retail_available, len(order_numbers)))
        winners = order_numbers
    print('\t Picked %s winners for %s spots: %s' % (len(winners), retail_available, winners))

# Add the keysets to the winner's list sets
    for order_number in winners:
        if order_number not in assigned_sets:
            assigned_sets[order_number] = []
        assigned_sets[order_number].append(keyset)

And this is the output of that script. Please note that this is not the actual list of winners! This is only a test run!

*** Going through the lottery process for RDD 1U R2 Blanks Retail. 3 < 12
Picked 3 winners for 3 spots: [73, 40, 73]
*** Everyone gets a Mac Retail! 20 >= 6
Picked 6 winners for 20 spots: [53, 154, 155, 229, 274, 312]
*** Everyone gets a RDD 6.25U Spacebars Retail! 17 >= 10
Picked 10 winners for 17 spots: [196, 215, 229, 278, 305, 314, 397, 399, 422, 489]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 4U Spacebars Retail! 2 >= 1
Picked 1 winners for 2 spots: [229]
*** Everyone gets a RDD 1.25U R4 Blanks Retail! 8 >= 3
Picked 3 winners for 8 spots: [155, 489, 489]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 1U R3 Blanks Retail. 20 < 28
Picked 20 winners for 20 spots: [453, 239, 239, 40, 305, 453, 40, 15, 155, 239, 239, 434, 453, 453, 453, 239, 72, 72, 453, 453]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 4U Spacebars Retail. 0 < 1
Picked 0 winners for 0 spots: []
*** Going through the lottery process for WV 6.25U Spacebars Retail. 1 < 3
Picked 1 winners for 1 spots: [278]
*** Everyone gets a RDD 7U Spacebars Retail! 2 >= 2
Picked 2 winners for 2 spots: [115, 229]
*** Everyone gets a BBI 2U R3 Blanks Retail! 54 >= 14
Picked 14 winners for 54 spots: [15, 15, 88, 88, 239, 239, 453, 453, 453, 453, 491, 491, 491, 491]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 6.25U Spacebars Retail! 34 >= 11
Picked 11 winners for 34 spots: [147, 195, 196, 199, 215, 229, 256, 278, 305, 314, 422]
*** Going through the lottery process for YCF 7U Spacebars Retail. 4 < 6
Picked 4 winners for 4 spots: [115, 250, 195, 272]
*** Everyone gets a WV 2U R3 Blanks Retail! 54 >= 3
Picked 3 winners for 54 spots: [239, 239, 450]
*** Everyone gets a RDD 1U R4 Blanks Retail! 10 >= 4
Picked 4 winners for 10 spots: [155, 422, 422, 494]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 6.25U Spacebars Retail. 1 < 4
Picked 1 winners for 1 spots: [72]
*** Everyone gets a BBI 1U R2 Blanks Retail! 16 >= 11
Picked 11 winners for 16 spots: [40, 40, 72, 72, 155, 305, 305, 453, 453, 453, 453]
*** Everyone gets a European Retail! 6 >= 1
Picked 1 winners for 6 spots: [422]
*** Going through the lottery process for WV 7U Spacebars Retail. 6 < 8
Picked 6 winners for 6 spots: [115, 495, 416, 229, 272, 14]
*** Everyone gets a WV 1U R1 Blanks Retail! 6 >= 5
Picked 5 winners for 6 spots: [40, 40, 72, 158, 158]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 1.25U R4 Blanks Retail! 12 >= 5
Picked 5 winners for 12 spots: [155, 155, 303, 397, 397]
*** Everyone gets a ISO Retail! 10 >= 3
Picked 3 winners for 10 spots: [102, 155, 272]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 2.75U R4 Blanks Retail. 0 < 5
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 1.75U R3 Blanks Retail. 2 < 4
Picked 2 winners for 2 spots: [305, 305]
*** Everyone gets a BBI 1.5U R3 Blanks Retail! 4 >= 3
Picked 3 winners for 4 spots: [133, 133, 450]
*** Everyone gets a Dvorak/Colemak Retail! 9 >= 1
Picked 1 winners for 9 spots: [127]
*** Everyone gets a Homing Retail! 107 >= 9
Picked 9 winners for 107 spots: [27, 88, 158, 190, 239, 314, 326, 333, 337]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 1.5U R4 Blanks Retail. 0 < 3
*** Going through the lottery process for WV 1U R3 Blanks Retail. 3 < 19
Picked 3 winners for 3 spots: [453, 158, 453]
*** Everyone gets a Specialty Keys Retail! 56 >= 17
Picked 17 winners for 56 spots: [27, 59, 115, 158, 166, 173, 190, 196, 214, 225, 272, 312, 326, 385, 400, 444, 495]
*** Everyone gets a BBI 1U R4 Blanks Retail! 860 >= 27
Picked 27 winners for 860 spots: [40, 40, 40, 40, 72, 72, 155, 195, 195, 305, 305, 405, 405, 450, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 494]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 2.25U R4 Blanks Retail. 0 < 4
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 2U R4 Blanks Retail. 4 < 7
Picked 4 winners for 4 spots: [32, 397, 40, 40]
*** Everyone gets a Amity Island Retail! 123 >= 14
Picked 14 winners for 123 spots: [102, 108, 173, 182, 198, 301, 312, 314, 370, 385, 397, 433, 493, 495]
*** Everyone gets a RDD 4U Spacebars Retail! 1 >= 1
Picked 1 winners for 1 spots: [229]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 1U R4 Blanks Retail! 23 >= 7
Picked 7 winners for 23 spots: [40, 40, 40, 40, 155, 422, 422]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 1U R3 Blanks Retail! 27 >= 3
Picked 3 winners for 27 spots: [40, 40, 155]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 1U R1 Blanks Retail! 12 >= 3
Picked 3 winners for 12 spots: [40, 40, 155]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 1.5U R2 Blanks Retail. 0 < 7
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 7U Spacebars Retail. 5 < 8
Picked 5 winners for 5 spots: [495, 195, 495, 444, 229]
*** Everyone gets a BBI 1U R1 Blanks Retail! 21 >= 10
Picked 10 winners for 21 spots: [40, 40, 72, 72, 78, 78, 397, 397, 434, 434]
*** Going through the lottery process for RDD 2U R3 Blanks Retail. 2 < 3
Picked 2 winners for 2 spots: [88, 73]
*** Everyone gets a WV 1U R4 Blanks Retail! 1566 >= 13
Picked 13 winners for 1566 spots: [40, 40, 40, 40, 72, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453]
*** Everyone gets a Cape Cod Retail! 76 >= 14
Picked 14 winners for 76 spots: [27, 102, 108, 173, 181, 182, 215, 312, 314, 324, 363, 385, 407, 495]
*** Everyone gets a Numpad Retail! 70 >= 8
Picked 8 winners for 70 spots: [53, 159, 182, 283, 312, 324, 423, 495]
*** Going through the lottery process for WV 4U Spacebars Retail. 0 < 1
*** Everyone gets a YCF 1U R2 Blanks Retail! 14 >= 4
Picked 4 winners for 14 spots: [40, 40, 155, 450]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 1.25U R4 Blanks Retail. 16 < 19
Picked 16 winners for 16 spots: [360, 303, 72, 72, 72, 13, 13, 489, 360, 360, 72, 450, 360, 133, 494, 360]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 2U R3 Blanks Retail! 52 >= 2
Picked 2 winners for 52 spots: [250, 450]
*** Going through the lottery process for WV 1U R2 Blanks Retail. 1 < 10
Picked 1 winners for 1 spots: [453]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 1.75U R4 Blanks Retail. 3 < 10
Picked 3 winners for 3 spots: [48, 446, 72]
*** Everyone gets a RDD 1U R1 Blanks Retail! 10 >= 5
Picked 5 winners for 10 spots: [40, 40, 155, 158, 158]

Offline HouseofSuffering

« Reply #837 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 17:41:08 »
Sweet, can't wait to get my extras and pay for shipping!

Thanks Skully!

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #838 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 17:42:42 »
Dang! Big ups for transparency  :thumb:
http://monokei.co

Jane v2 | Jane v2 CE | Police | EXENT | KFE | KFE CE | Singa R1 | Jaguar | HHKB | Custom G80-3000 | Dalco 959mini | Haus | Kei | Hiro | Hidari | Tomo | Neko | Prophet | MXSS | TKL One | RS

Offline hapns

« Reply #839 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 17:47:48 »
Sweet, can't wait to get my extras and pay for shipping!

Thanks Skully!
I, too, am ready!

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #840 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 19:15:40 »
well this is whole other level of transparency - neat

Offline japanitrat

« Reply #841 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 19:18:26 »
I wrote the code to assign the additional sets today. I'm going to give it 24 hours before I run it to actually assign the sets. This will give you a chance to look at my method for assigning them so you can speak up if you think anything isn't fair.

This also gives you 24 hours to email me about last minute changes to your requests. If you want to change yours please do ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:

• Email info@clueboard.co
  • Include the web address of your order page
  • Include a list of every child set (not TKL, Planck, or Ergodox) you want added. You may request 1 of each.
  • Include a list of every blank you want, including size, color, AND quantity.

If your request doesn't have all of that, or if I can't figure out what your request is, I will skip your email. I have 60 open email threads open, most Nantucket related. I won't have time to sort your request out before I assign out these sets, so please make sure you include everything I need in one email.

For those who are curious about the code I'm using to assign sets, it is here:

assigned_sets = {}
quantities = {}
total, shipped, inv = inventory()

# Pull a list of keyset requests
for request in db_query('SELECT order_number, keyset_name, quantity FROM keyset_requests order by keyset_name,order_number'):
    if request['order_number'] not in assigned_sets:
        # Create a place to note what sets a particular order wins
        assigned_sets[request['order_number']] = []

if request['keyset_name'] not in quantities:
        # Create a place to record "entry tickets"
        quantities[request['keyset_name']] = []

# Create "entry tickets" for each order
    for i in range(request['quantity']):
        quantities[request['keyset_name']].append(request['order_number'])

# Go through our list of keysets
for keyset, order_numbers in quantities.items():
    try:
        in_inventory = inv[keyset.replace(' Retail', '')]
    except KeyError:
        continue

# Determine how many sets are available for retail
    retail_available = sp_order_qty[keyset.replace(' Retail', '')] - in_inventory

# Figure out the list of winners
    if retail_available < len(order_numbers):
        print('*** Going through the lottery process for %s. %s < %s' % (keyset, retail_available, len(order_numbers)))
        random.shuffle(order_numbers)
        winners = order_numbers[:retail_available]
    else:
        print('*** Everyone gets a %s! %s >= %s' % (keyset, retail_available, len(order_numbers)))
        winners = order_numbers
    print('\t Picked %s winners for %s spots: %s' % (len(winners), retail_available, winners))

# Add the keysets to the winner's list sets
    for order_number in winners:
        if order_number not in assigned_sets:
            assigned_sets[order_number] = []
        assigned_sets[order_number].append(keyset)

And this is the output of that script. Please note that this is not the actual list of winners! This is only a test run!

*** Going through the lottery process for RDD 1U R2 Blanks Retail. 3 < 12
Picked 3 winners for 3 spots: [73, 40, 73]
*** Everyone gets a Mac Retail! 20 >= 6
Picked 6 winners for 20 spots: [53, 154, 155, 229, 274, 312]
*** Everyone gets a RDD 6.25U Spacebars Retail! 17 >= 10
Picked 10 winners for 17 spots: [196, 215, 229, 278, 305, 314, 397, 399, 422, 489]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 4U Spacebars Retail! 2 >= 1
Picked 1 winners for 2 spots: [229]
*** Everyone gets a RDD 1.25U R4 Blanks Retail! 8 >= 3
Picked 3 winners for 8 spots: [155, 489, 489]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 1U R3 Blanks Retail. 20 < 28
Picked 20 winners for 20 spots: [453, 239, 239, 40, 305, 453, 40, 15, 155, 239, 239, 434, 453, 453, 453, 239, 72, 72, 453, 453]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 4U Spacebars Retail. 0 < 1
*** Going through the lottery process for WV 6.25U Spacebars Retail. 1 < 3
Picked 1 winners for 1 spots: [278]
*** Everyone gets a RDD 7U Spacebars Retail! 2 >= 2
Picked 2 winners for 2 spots: [115, 229]
*** Everyone gets a BBI 2U R3 Blanks Retail! 54 >= 14
Picked 14 winners for 54 spots: [15, 15, 88, 88, 239, 239, 453, 453, 453, 453, 491, 491, 491, 491]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 6.25U Spacebars Retail! 34 >= 11
Picked 11 winners for 34 spots: [147, 195, 196, 199, 215, 229, 256, 278, 305, 314, 422]
*** Going through the lottery process for YCF 7U Spacebars Retail. 4 < 6
Picked 4 winners for 4 spots: [115, 250, 195, 272]
*** Everyone gets a WV 2U R3 Blanks Retail! 54 >= 3
Picked 3 winners for 54 spots: [239, 239, 450]
*** Everyone gets a RDD 1U R4 Blanks Retail! 10 >= 4
Picked 4 winners for 10 spots: [155, 422, 422, 494]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 6.25U Spacebars Retail. 1 < 4
Picked 1 winners for 1 spots: [72]
*** Everyone gets a BBI 1U R2 Blanks Retail! 16 >= 11
Picked 11 winners for 16 spots: [40, 40, 72, 72, 155, 305, 305, 453, 453, 453, 453]
*** Everyone gets a European Retail! 6 >= 1
Picked 1 winners for 6 spots: [422]
*** Going through the lottery process for WV 7U Spacebars Retail. 6 < 8
Picked 6 winners for 6 spots: [115, 495, 416, 229, 272, 14]
*** Everyone gets a WV 1U R1 Blanks Retail! 6 >= 5
Picked 5 winners for 6 spots: [40, 40, 72, 158, 158]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 1.25U R4 Blanks Retail! 12 >= 5
Picked 5 winners for 12 spots: [155, 155, 303, 397, 397]
*** Everyone gets a ISO Retail! 10 >= 3
Picked 3 winners for 10 spots: [102, 155, 272]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 2.75U R4 Blanks Retail. 0 < 5
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 1.75U R3 Blanks Retail. 2 < 4
Picked 2 winners for 2 spots: [305, 305]
*** Everyone gets a BBI 1.5U R3 Blanks Retail! 4 >= 3
Picked 3 winners for 4 spots: [133, 133, 450]
*** Everyone gets a Dvorak/Colemak Retail! 9 >= 1
Picked 1 winners for 9 spots: [127]
*** Everyone gets a Homing Retail! 107 >= 9
Picked 9 winners for 107 spots: [27, 88, 158, 190, 239, 314, 326, 333, 337]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 1.5U R4 Blanks Retail. 0 < 3
*** Going through the lottery process for WV 1U R3 Blanks Retail. 3 < 19
Picked 3 winners for 3 spots: [453, 158, 453]
*** Everyone gets a Specialty Keys Retail! 56 >= 17
Picked 17 winners for 56 spots: [27, 59, 115, 158, 166, 173, 190, 196, 214, 225, 272, 312, 326, 385, 400, 444, 495]
*** Everyone gets a BBI 1U R4 Blanks Retail! 860 >= 27
Picked 27 winners for 860 spots: [40, 40, 40, 40, 72, 72, 155, 195, 195, 305, 305, 405, 405, 450, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 494]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 2.25U R4 Blanks Retail. 0 < 4
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 2U R4 Blanks Retail. 4 < 7
Picked 4 winners for 4 spots: [32, 397, 40, 40]
*** Everyone gets a Amity Island Retail! 123 >= 14
Picked 14 winners for 123 spots: [102, 108, 173, 182, 198, 301, 312, 314, 370, 385, 397, 433, 493, 495]
*** Everyone gets a RDD 4U Spacebars Retail! 1 >= 1
Picked 1 winners for 1 spots: [229]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 1U R4 Blanks Retail! 23 >= 7
Picked 7 winners for 23 spots: [40, 40, 40, 40, 155, 422, 422]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 1U R3 Blanks Retail! 27 >= 3
Picked 3 winners for 27 spots: [40, 40, 155]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 1U R1 Blanks Retail! 12 >= 3
Picked 3 winners for 12 spots: [40, 40, 155]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 1.5U R2 Blanks Retail. 0 < 7
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 7U Spacebars Retail. 5 < 8
Picked 5 winners for 5 spots: [495, 195, 495, 444, 229]
*** Everyone gets a BBI 1U R1 Blanks Retail! 21 >= 10
Picked 10 winners for 21 spots: [40, 40, 72, 72, 78, 78, 397, 397, 434, 434]
*** Going through the lottery process for RDD 2U R3 Blanks Retail. 2 < 3
Picked 2 winners for 2 spots: [88, 73]
*** Everyone gets a WV 1U R4 Blanks Retail! 1566 >= 13
Picked 13 winners for 1566 spots: [40, 40, 40, 40, 72, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453, 453]
*** Everyone gets a Cape Cod Retail! 76 >= 14
Picked 14 winners for 76 spots: [27, 102, 108, 173, 181, 182, 215, 312, 314, 324, 363, 385, 407, 495]
*** Everyone gets a Numpad Retail! 70 >= 8
Picked 8 winners for 70 spots: [53, 159, 182, 283, 312, 324, 423, 495]
*** Going through the lottery process for WV 4U Spacebars Retail. 0 < 1
*** Everyone gets a YCF 1U R2 Blanks Retail! 14 >= 4
Picked 4 winners for 14 spots: [40, 40, 155, 450]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 1.25U R4 Blanks Retail. 16 < 19
Picked 16 winners for 16 spots: [360, 303, 72, 72, 72, 13, 13, 489, 360, 360, 72, 450, 360, 133, 494, 360]
*** Everyone gets a YCF 2U R3 Blanks Retail! 52 >= 2
Picked 2 winners for 52 spots: [250, 450]
*** Going through the lottery process for WV 1U R2 Blanks Retail. 1 < 10
Picked 1 winners for 1 spots: [453]
*** Going through the lottery process for BBI 1.75U R4 Blanks Retail. 3 < 10
Picked 3 winners for 3 spots: [48, 446, 72]
*** Everyone gets a RDD 1U R1 Blanks Retail! 10 >= 5
Picked 5 winners for 10 spots: [40, 40, 155, 158, 158]

Just to confirm, the lottery is for add-ons that were not in the original order, right? (e.g. if I had a YCF 6.25 space bar in the original order, I'd still get it, even if I am not in the output of that script)

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
« Reply #842 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 20:13:08 »
Just to confirm, the lottery is for add-ons that were not in the original order, right? (e.g. if I had a YCF 6.25 space bar in the original order, I'd still get it, even if I am not in the output of that script)

You are correct.

Offline drakeonyou

• facebook
« Reply #843 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 20:20:31 »
I wish I get on the next GB. I just joined GH, I didn't know that a lot of awesome stuff takes place here.

Offline renzpwns

• I didn't like money in my wallet anyways.
« Reply #844 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 01:19:42 »
Got an updated request list already, thanks for the quick change skully!  :thumb: I can't wait for my set.

Offline krisst

« Reply #845 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 02:03:50 »
I am a little confused. Should I be concern that I have not received shipping invoice yet? I am in the original GB and have requested additional blank keys, not sets. Total of 4 blank keycaps.

The post about raffling requested keys, does it concern me? Any update and timeline for my case? Hope I am not the only one.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #846 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 02:07:53 »
I am a little confused. Should I be concern that I have not received shipping invoice yet? I am in the original GB and have requested additional blank keys, not sets. Total of 4 blank keycaps.

The post about raffling requested keys, does it concern me? Any update and timeline for my case? Hope I am not the only one.
I have the same worry as you. I would love for Skully to get the requests from original joiners of the group buy out if the way so we can pay for shipping and get our sets.

I trust that Skully is completely in control of everything though.

Offline renzpwns

• I didn't like money in my wallet anyways.
« Reply #847 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 03:34:51 »

It does concern you if you requested blank keys that other people also want where the supply is limited, so the raffle is a way to give it fairly for people who wants the keys. You can check the keys you requested here http://i.imgur.com/rNm2AbK.png

And from my understanding, our sets should start shipping right after the raffle is over where invoices will be sent out and when you have paid for it.
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 October 2016, 03:41:56 by renzpwns »

Offline krisst

« Reply #848 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 05:39:01 »

I have the same worry as you. I would love for Skully to get the requests from original joiners of the group buy out if the way so we can pay for shipping and get our sets.

I trust that Skully is completely in control of everything though.

Okay, guess I am not the only one.

It does concern you if you requested blank keys that other people also want where the supply is limited, so the raffle is a way to give it fairly for people who wants the keys. You can check the keys you requested here http://i.imgur.com/rNm2AbK.png

And from my understanding, our sets should start shipping right after the raffle is over where invoices will be sent out and when you have paid for it.

Thanks, I saw the list before. That list is for all those who joined the original GB and have requested for additional kits and blanks? If that is the case, most of the requested are not over the available stock, don't see the need to have a raffle if that is the case. Only a few items would require to be picked from a small list of names who requested.

Maybe I have mistaken, I have the impression that those who joined the original GB have first priority to request and add extra kits or blanks to their order before shipping. Raffles should be for those who are on the waiting list.

If so, ship out orders for those who joined half a year ago first.

TBH, if those blank keys I requested have to be raffled and do not get picked, I wouldn't want any of those requested keycaps. Example, I have requested 1 x 2u Blue and 1 x 2.75u Blue to be used as spacebars for VE.A. If only get picked for 1 of those keys, wouldn't need the other one, would I? At least that's my take.

If the raffle indeed is for all requested kits and blanks, original GB and waiting list. I must have missed the notice that inform us about it. If so, I shouldn't have requested any in the first place.

Offline pomk

« Reply #849 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 06:04:23 »
If the raffle indeed is for all requested kits and blanks, original GB and waiting list. I must have missed the notice that inform us about it. If so, I shouldn't have requested any in the first place.

The raffle at this point is only for original GB participants, and your blanks have more people wanting them than are available.