Author Topic: Pandemics, Root Cause. [Medical Paleontology]  (Read 2051 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Pandemics, Root Cause. [Medical Paleontology]
« on: Sun, 15 March 2020, 10:33:02 »
[an Oldie but good]

Offline Kavik

Re: Pandemics, Root Cause. [Medical Paleontology]
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 15:43:07 »
I watched the whole thing. Just thought I'd let you know.

What's the plan? Strategic bombing runs on chicken farms? Impossible chicken? Government intervention? Getting people on board the veggie train is probably harder than any of the other options.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 16:27:46 »
I watched the whole thing. Just thought I'd let you know.

What's the plan? Strategic bombing runs on chicken farms? Impossible chicken? Government intervention? Getting people on board the veggie train is probably harder than any of the other options.

Kavik, You are the Chosen 1..

The answer is all of those things and more, the tasks are hard, but they must be done.

Nature doesn't care, it will choose for us, if we keep pushing.

by choose, it really just means kill everyone. 

Offline Kavik

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 20 March 2020, 10:01:42 »
Well, I've watched about four hours worth of Dr. Greger now. I'm hesitant to believe one person's word as gospel without looking into it more myself, but he is rather persuasive, and there's certainly no downside to eating plants even if he's wrong about some things. It has made me realize that I don't eat fruits or vegetables very often, despite liking them. I've realized this before, but it was always just a thought in passing. Basically the only plant-based stuff I eat regularly is whole grain bread and corn or flour based stuff like tortillas and chips, and of course potatoes are in everything. When I was eating large quantities of vegetables a few months ago, they were frozen vegetables, which, according to him, lack most of the benefits.

Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 20 March 2020, 10:13:35 »

The Healthiness-aspect of WholeFooPB began the journey for TP4.   Dr.Greger is a great info-source.

Ultimately, the main revelation came after watching the Animal agricultural documentaries.

Now, these documentaries unanimously depict the cruelty and Horrors of the process. HOWEVER, none of that matters. For Tp4 the Hygiene of these operations is the most crucial.

Recommend you watch the Documentary, Dominion, free on youtube.   IGNORE the cruelty and violence, it's almost entirely irrelevant.    Eat $hi7 and die is commonly used cuss for a reason.