Author Topic: HYPER FUSE GB = Packaging, LIMITED EXTRAS  (Read 237237 times)

Offline RapidCancel

Re: HYPER FUSE GB
« Reply #250 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 07:20:01 »
Hey Bunny, I wanted to add the DSA Extended Tsangan kit to my order, how should I go about doing this to merge my order?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #251 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 16:01:38 »
Hey Bunny, I wanted to add the DSA Extended Tsangan kit to my order, how should I go about doing this to merge my order?

just place another order and il lsend you another invoice but deduct the postage, and if you can write your original order number in the notes
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #252 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 19:33:52 »
Just got my invoice and paid!  Thank you!
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #253 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 19:35:29 »

thanks so much

cant wait to see it matched with one of your cases

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #254 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 19:37:25 »

thanks so much

cant wait to see it matched with one of your cases

I'm super excited--it's going to go onto a keyboard I'll be building, and hopefully all the colors will work out.  I have cyan and pink LEDs on the way and will have to see how their brightnesses match up.  My keyboard will be anodized in a color that should work well with this set too!

Offline Martyn.T.Howells

« Reply #255 on: Thu, 03 October 2013, 19:58:32 »
paid!! order#108 thanks alot :thumb:
Steelseries 6gv2 MX Black   Filco Majestouch2 TKL MX Blue   Poker II MX Red   HHKB PRO 2

Offline mattics

« Reply #256 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 02:52:37 »
Paid the amended invoice. I can't wait!!

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #257 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 05:02:51 »
must show this GB to the wife.  She might get her first GB before I do.  I am in for a toxic set.  Hell if she got this set she would would have her first GB of caps before she had her first board
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline epicbread

• hi.
« Reply #258 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 11:50:11 »
Hello all. Long time lurker and two year Leo FC200R owner here.

I'm finally ready to pimp out my keyboard with some keycaps, and this set and these organizers look fantastic for the purpose.
Just a couple of questions: Signature Plastics's universal spacebar is only included with the DCS sets, correct? (6.25x does not exist for DSA?)
Since I've never done this before, any rough timeline on how long it takes to produce the order?

And finally, since I'm terrible with color complementation, would this set look reasonably good on a black board?

Thanks.
i like keyboards.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #259 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 11:52:51 »

I'm finally ready to pimp out my keyboard with some keycaps, and this set and these organizers look fantastic for the purpose.
Just a couple of questions: Signature Plastics's universal spacebar is only included with the DCS sets, correct? (6.25x does not exist for DSA?)
Since I've never done this before, any rough timeline on how long it takes to produce the order?

And finally, since I'm terrible with color complementation, would this set look reasonably good on a black board?

Thanks.

6.25 spacebar is included in the dsa set good sir, and i think it would look nice on any board

as for a time line, there is 10 days or so left to order, after that itll take 3 to 5 weeks to produce and then jsut shipping time after that

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #260 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 11:54:52 »
Mr. Bunny, do you think it'd be possible to order an additional 6.25 spacebar or two? For shine-proofing purposes :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #261 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 11:56:20 »
Mr. Bunny, do you think it'd be possible to order an additional 6.25 spacebar or two? For shine-proofing purposes :)

yeah ill be grabbing some extras with the order

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #262 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 12:03:15 »

Excellent!  Please let me know if I can get an extra light gray 6.25 DSA bar when/if it becomes possible.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #263 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 12:07:22 »

Excellent!  Please let me know if I can get an extra light gray 6.25 DSA bar when/if it becomes possible.

ill pop one in with your order to say thanks for reminding me

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #264 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 12:08:59 »
Too kind, as always!!  Thank you very much.

Offline epicbread

• hi.
« Reply #265 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 14:47:39 »

Thanks.

6.25 spacebar is included in the dsa set good sir, and i think it would look nice on any board

as for a time line, there is 10 days or so left to order, after that itll take 3 to 5 weeks to produce and then jsut shipping time after that

Awesome, thanks for the quick response.
i like keyboards.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #266 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 15:04:20 »
So much money, I am having a true wallet hack moment right now after Calm Set, GON Housing, ErgoDox Case, Phantom Case, Misc Keyboard parts, and Hyper Fuse all in the same 30 day period. I'm starting to feel geekhack is overwriting the basic concept of balancing my checking account and keeping credit card debt down.

But i really want this set bad, the colors are perfect; so this could possibly be the last new key caps i order for a long time and possibly ever, with the exception being if LCARS happen (listen to me, im already losing logic)

/public rant

Bunny am i OK to pay invoice the 14th?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #267 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 15:40:24 »
So much money, I am having a true wallet hack moment right now after Calm Set, GON Housing, ErgoDox Case, Phantom Case, Misc Keyboard parts, and Hyper Fuse all in the same 30 day period. I'm starting to feel geekhack is overwriting the basic concept of balancing my checking account and keeping credit card debt down.

But i really want this set bad, the colors are perfect; so this could possibly be the last new key caps i order for a long time and possibly ever, with the exception being if LCARS happen (listen to me, im already losing logic)

/public rant

Bunny am i OK to pay invoice the 14th?

for you sir of course

Offline rimba

« Reply #268 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 23:22:43 »
Waiting my invoice...

Offline exitface

« Reply #269 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 01:52:40 »
BunnyLake,

This set looks amazing, thanks for putting it together. Not to be "that guy", but I figured it was worth a shot asking: Any chance for more color variations for the ergodox set/alphanumbers area? The alpha+mods sets are a nice combination of the GTL/GD colors but the ergodox set + alpha keys are almost entirely GTL.

Offline submarinedog

« Reply #270 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 07:29:44 »
Is there any chance of adding a second left shift modifier size key to the order (to fit a Leopold FC660M)? Would pay the extra if it's not too much/possible..

Might possibly add a Tsangan kit to my order also if so.. thanks!

Offline RapidCancel

« Reply #271 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 12:43:24 »
just place another order and il lsend you another invoice but deduct the postage, and if you can write your original order number in the notes

Actually, nevermind.  I don't think the extended tsangan will fit my poker 2, will it?  I mainly wanted to use the geek, hack, code or hyper and fuse keys where the win and menu keys go.

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #272 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 13:45:45 »
almost forget

Just paid the invoice Bunny :thumb:

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #273 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 14:02:08 »
Will the ISO still be blank for DCS?

Offline Kabuks

Re: HYPER FUSE GB = taking orders one week left
« Reply #274 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 22:31:35 »
Just put in an order. :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #275 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 05:43:17 »

thanks good sir

im going off on a trip now, ill be back on very very very late tonight or tomorrow if anyone needs me

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #276 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 06:20:13 »

thanks good sir

im going off on a trip now, ill be back on very very very late tonight or tomorrow if anyone needs me

be careful going down the rabbit hole!! :P

Offline Glissant

« Reply #277 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 09:59:40 »
Hmm I'm thinking about my newest order, and I think it's silly to buy a close to complete set just for the GH keys.
I'll have to think on it since more. 

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #278 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 12:13:36 »
Hmm I'm thinking about my newest order, and I think it's silly to buy a close to complete set just for the GH keys.

Great minds think alike. I'm mostly after the sets for the GH keys as well.  :-\

Offline HesterDW

« Reply #279 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 12:39:51 »

Maybe I'll give you one...depending on which one it is.....maybe.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 October 2013, 12:44:25 by HesterDW »

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #280 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 14:03:33 »

Interested in this as well.

But I assume since Bunny didn't mention anything, they are still blank.

Offline j2c8w6f8

« Reply #281 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 15:44:14 »
Haven't got the invoice yet.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #282 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 15:48:54 »

Bunny's away today, he will most likely be back tomorrow. You'll get it soon!   :-*
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline j2c8w6f8

« Reply #283 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 16:01:16 »

Bunny's away today, he will most likely be back tomorrow. You'll get it soon!   :-*

Thank you for letting me know. :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #284 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 06:01:48 »

sir, you are glissbro, all the will put all the geekhack keys in with your original order, and cancel your latest one unless i hear different from you

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #285 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 06:03:13 »

this is correct right now, there are very very very few iso orders and the cost of having them with legends would be way too high right now, that being said, i have something coming up that will both really interest you in particular, as well as give you iso legends hehe

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #286 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 07:46:07 »

this is correct right now, there are very very very few iso orders and the cost of having them with legends would be way too high right now, that being said, i have something coming up that will both really interest you in particular, as well as give you iso legends hehe

I am not really surprised. As an ISO user it's really frustrating to see that those 4 keys always cost half as much as an entire Alpha set. Blank keys are no option in my opinion, because it would look odd next to the proper keys. Imagine the uproar if you offered a set with full legends except on the ANSI enter key. People wouldn't stop *****ing about it until you put the legend back on...

Don't get me wrong. I am well aware that this is an ANSI forum and most people don't care for ISO boards, but after all you are from ISO-land as well Bunny ;) What about splitting the 4 essential ISO keys into the Alpha/Mod set for your next GB?

Would people really complain if the Alpha Set costs ~2$ more because it has 2 extra keys? Would people really skip this set if they had to pay ~3$ more for the Mod Set for the 2 extra modifiers?

I don't think so. And due to the higher order counts those 4 ISO keys wouldn't cost a fortune anymore. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: spelling
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 October 2013, 07:57:57 by LechnerDE »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #287 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 08:27:14 »

I am not really surprised. As an ISO user it's really frustrating to see that those 4 keys always cost half as much as an entire Alpha set. Blank keys are no option in my opinion, because it would look odd next to the proper keys. Imagine the uproar if you offered a set with full legends except on the ANSI enter key. People wouldn't stop *****ing about it until you put the legend back on...

Don't get me wrong. I am well aware that this is an ANSI forum and most people don't care for ISO boards, but after all you are from ISO-land as well Bunny ;) What about splitting the 4 essential ISO keys into the Alpha/Mod set for your next GB?

Would people really complain if the Alpha Set costs ~2$ more because it has 2 extra keys? Would people really skip this set if they had to pay ~3$ more for the Mod Set for the 2 extra modifiers?

I don't think so. And due to the higher order counts those 4 ISO keys wouldn't cost a fortune anymore. Just my 2 cents.

im not giving anything at all away yet sir, but something will be popping up very very soon where iso lovers will be getting lots of lots of love

Offline Martyn.T.Howells

« Reply #288 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 08:28:57 »

I agree with you good sir
Steelseries 6gv2 MX Black   Filco Majestouch2 TKL MX Blue   Poker II MX Red   HHKB PRO 2

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #289 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 08:32:08 »

I agree with you good sir

this is still not confirmed that it wont happen, but it will depend on how many outstanding orders actually pay, if everyone who has an order pays, and we get about 10 more sets sold on each profile, i will almost certainly be able to squeeze it in

that isnt me holding anyone up, it will just hit the next price tier, and that drop in price on the mod set would cover dropping the iso enter in

Offline Martyn.T.Howells

« Reply #290 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 08:39:00 »
was saying that because i have a ISO and a ANSI board  :thumb:

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #291 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 08:41:25 »
this is still not confirmed that it wont happen, but it will depend on how many outstanding orders actually pay, if everyone who has an order pays, and we get about 10 more sets sold on each profile, i will almost certainly be able to squeeze it in

that isnt me holding anyone up, it will just hit the next price tier, and that drop in price on the mod set would cover dropping the iso enter in

That would be a nice surprise :thumb:

As you know I just ordered a standard ANSI TKL set because of the above reasons, but I'd love to use it on my ISO boards as well  :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #292 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 08:42:35 »

That would be a nice surprise :thumb:

As you know I just ordered a standard ANSI TKL set because of the above reasons, but I'd love to use it on my ISO boards as well  :)

it is my hope to pull it off, but we will see, but as an iso user, you will be pleased to see something thats about to come up

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #293 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 09:14:56 »
Invoice paid!

Looking forward to seeing this head to production.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #294 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 10:16:48 »

sir, you are glissbro, all the will put all the geekhack keys in with your original order, and cancel your latest one unless i hear different from you

You are a class act, BunnyBro. I can't thank you enough <3

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #295 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 10:49:40 »
Quick question, cause I'm kinda confused with the secret key thingy.  Does 1 order of Alpha & 1 Mods = 1 order or 2 orders ?
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Phedran

• Phedran.com
« Reply #296 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 11:30:51 »
This may sound stupid but... If I wanted to buy some of this set for a Poker II would I have any trouble with odd key sizes? And would I need anything more than Alphas + Mods?

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #297 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 11:31:48 »
This may sound stupid but... If I wanted to buy some of this set for a Poker II would I have any trouble with odd key sizes? And would I need anything more than Alphas + Mods?

Nope, keys are all standard size. You'll have extra keys tho.  :)
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #298 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 11:31:48 »

Alphas and Mods have eveything you need plus a couple of spare keys :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #299 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 11:34:31 »

Alphas and Mods have eveything you need plus a couple of spare keys :)

this, just base and mods and you are all covered