Author Topic: [US-SC] H model m's and apple extended keyboard II's converted to usb W paypal  (Read 1569 times)

Offline jacobalbertus1

• Trade Count: (0)
i have various screw modded model m's and apple extended keyboard II's id like to sell il past everything here but il link mech market for confirmed trades, as this is cross-posted. 

over on MM https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/u57lon/ussc_h_ibm_model_m_refurbished_w_cables_screw/

timestamps and photos-----> https://imgur.com/a/jGE13jb

notice i think iv got some photos mixed up but I will do my best

all prices are OBO and shipping is to CON US only international orders are welcome, you're just going to be paying for the shipping

I take trades to i mainly look for alps and IBM

CHERRY PICKINGS

Around 100 vintage Mx blacks from wyse PCE 100$ shipped 90 local SOLD FOR ASKING can source for you will charge more than this this was personal stock I wanted gone

wyse keycaps alphas really good condition Numpad is the only shined area on the set and its real shined asking about 45 shipped 35 local

NCR cherry g81 2 tones case with a scuff 199 shipped or 180 local

APPLE ALPS ZONE

Apple extended keyboard II 1. de dampened tactile cream alps that have been cleaned by boiling, converted with pro micro to USB-C 150 shipped 130 local

Apple extended keyboard II 2. de dampened tactile cream alps that have been cleaned by boiling, converted with pro micro to USB-C 150 shipped 130 local

Apple extended keyboard II 3. de dampened linearized cream alps that have been cleaned by boiling, converted with pro micro to USB-C 150 shipped 130 local

Apple extended keyboard II bring your own alps kit with keycaps and internally converted to USB-C

85 shipped 70 local

IBM ZONE

all model m's have been screw modded at varying prices for varying levels of scuffedness
ALL will come with a standard ps/2 cable

IBM Model M 1. 27 July 1988, grey badge, screw modded with all keycaps ESC is a blank grey cap off of a terminal model m for an accent key. the upper right-hand corner has engravings on it 165 shipped 145 local

IBM Model M 2. grey badge has a missing back label, new set of unicomp keycaps screw modded ready to go engravings on the upper right-hand corner 165 shipped 145 local

IBM Model M 3. 3/23/93 blue badge with a full screw mod, a couple of case scuffs on the case where it looks like someone used a knife, and a good-sized ding where it got dropped or something got dropped on it 160 shipped 140 local

IBM Model M 4. 29-July-1987 SILVER BADGE without lock lights screw modded, real notable condition issues ready for use again 240 shipped 215 local ( i accidentally labeled a scuffed one with 4 its not )

IBM Model M 5. 3-29-90keycaps are from unicomp IIRC the case has engravings in the upper right corner 165 shipped 145 local

IBM Model M 6. 15 Dec 89 good condition no notable scuffs ready to go screw modded 199 shipped 175 local SOLD FOR ASKING

IBM model M 7 8 august 91 good condition no noticeable flaws screw modded ready to go 199 shipped 175 local SOLD FOR ASKING
Model f 122 USB industrial paint (daily), model f xt inbox almost nos Ellipse approved, NOS model m ssk , Model F 77 for class (special needs I was told I had to use a mech or a key beeper by the school) model m 1391401 silver label ( this was a factory messup where they stuck a 139101 sticker on it and sent it with a ps/2) model m 1390131 model m unicomp industrial case modded  and a model f at