Author Topic: [WTB] JTK white on pink, the one with the flower space bar  (Read 156280 times)

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • BISCUITS!
Hello gentle people coming to read, I am Fire Brand and I am looking to procure some items first time doing this so I'm not 100% with what I should say or do but lets go on anyway, also to note if possible to avoid customs fees I would like things from within the UK or EU if possible but if you're not from those place still let me know :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I am looking to procure:

Looking to get a white on pink JTK set, the one with the flower space bar ideally, I had bought one a few (2019?) Years ago directly from bunny but unfortunately never materialized so I'd like to get one this time, let me know what you want for it :)

RF87U ideally in black at a reasonable price if possible!

Keywala's ~ I'm currently looking for any and all MX keywalas which I am missing:
Keywalas I require MX ONLY:
Marsupial Maroon
Sour Marsupial Maroon
Heisenberg Blue
Purple Drank
Sour Purple Drank
Sunshine Yellow
Sour Sunshine Yellow
GatOrange
Sour GatOrange
Ecto-Cooler
Bermuda
Exosphere

Link to the Keykollectiv Imgur album to identify the keys:
http://imgur.com/a/fY8IC

Looking to both buy (At a close to retail price personally, but open to pricing) or Trade items to aquire them.

Sanctuary 6.25 Space Bar ~ Odd one on this one day its in the bag and then the next its not :I Pixies I blame Pixies if you can part ways with one I would be very happy

Nyan Cat Rainbow 1X1~ I would like to see if anyone happens to have a few of these lying around and I would like to get a few more I think some where in SP crap bags so let me know if you have a few to go :)

Want I am looking to Sell

Nothing at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I am looking to Trade:

Trade/Sale Discalmer
Please note with anything I sell or trade all items will be shipped via Royal mail insured and tracked to the correct value and as such once posted I will provide proof of postage but am not help responsible to any damage that occurs in shipping, I will take all the precautions to safely and securely ship but will not take responsibility for damage.

Shipping Prices
More
To be added at a later date.

Things I have sourced ~ Thanks to all the helped me out :)
More
65 ~ ish Cherry MX Black switches ~ Many thanks to whiskytango for helping me get those
Hyper Fuse tsangan Kit DCS ~ Hyper Got Thanks to Bunny for this :) ~ need to figure out these show for more tags
GirlDC Unicorn Gundam/Banshee ~ Would really like to get one of these if anyone has one that's not loved as much I would happily get it from you :) ~ Gundam Get thanks to (Insert name)
Tex Acrylic Mass drop case ~ Went back on massdrop thanks to the person telling me ~    cribbit
MKC Nerv Keycap ~ looking to get the MKC Nerv zinc keycap, hopefully someone has one they are willing to sell :) ~ Many thanks to TheAngleOfDeath :)
Clear Switch covers 68 ~ If possible and if someone happens to have a few lying around I would like to pick them up, even if you just have a few let me know trying to find them closer to the group buy pricing but let me know ~ Got from Techkeys thanks techkeys :)
Keypop.net Heart Enter key ~ looking to get hold of the heart enter key if possible as I would love one <3 - Keypop put them back in stock love you keypop <3
QFR ANSI plate thanks to a lovely geekhacker even came with the pcb O:
American to buy me something details inside as its confusing as heck :D ~ Air Tree was bought slightly used but overall happy with him <3
Mouse: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mad-Catz-Titanfall-RAT-3-Gaming-Mouse-PC-and-Mac-/161709320609?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a6a069a1
Traded a Erupted Bro v2 MX for a Starcluster V2 MX <3
Unicorn Blood Brobot AKA Pixiedust~ Going to give it a shot although I only know of one in the wild, basically I would really like this as when the ice bro was first show I said you should add glitter to that, and a few days later Unicorn blood was shown, now I'm not saying I influenced that but I totally did, although it was not named Pixiedust Bro :I Never got hold of one though, would just like to get hold of it as I feel I had some minor part in its creation, if someone has the original Unicorn blood (Clear Ice with glitter) I would be very, VERY interested in getting it hopefully someone out there is kind enough :)
~ Firebort
Sold Hyper Fuse Hyper Fuse DCS Base Kit + ISO + Number Pad + Tsngan kit (Please note this is missing the Geekhack keys from it) Very good condition near to no shine if any at all, myself I cannot tell but just wanted to make people sure, asking for around $110 + shipping but please do offer a price as well also note shipping in the UK will be included no extra cost, anything else will be roughly around £10-£20

White POM Full keyset with ISO NEVER USED BAR TESTING FOR LESS THAN 10MINS  ~ Looking to now sell this keyset as I am getting rid of most of my keycaps and things, Asking for $85 + shipping and again shipping in the UK will be £3ish (Hermes) outside will be around £10-£20 (I expect it to be £14ish as a singel keycap is £8 tracked)

Note the keyboard and Keypad shown are not included they are just what the keyset is currently resting on as I didn't want to remove them, also these are not in use so the sets are not being used everything sold is show, hopefully this is fine for classifieds :)
Frozen Core v2.5
Want it please, I'll do my QQ rant, only put this on my email didn't win, but you can help me win and get me this, offering the reward of a Scotopic Topre clack factory keycap for the frozen core, let me know I kinda want one of these  ^^
156040-0 ~ managed a three way with Marshal and someone else I forgot . _.

Things I have Traded
More
Topre 3D Click Clack cluck ~ Looking to trade this for the MX version of this key or another clack, or a Brobot all keys would need to be MX flavour if you wish to trade give me a PM and we can work something out, all trades will be shipped tracked and insured also I only wish to trade with a well known member or one with good feedback, also as a final note if you are coming to me to trade I require you to post first provide proof of said posting and I will post out the next working day and provide the same proof, including all tracking numbers.
Snowmando v2 MX Putting this up for trade to try get my unicorn brobot v2, only looking to get the Unicorn v2 nothing else.

~ Traded to the lovely bunny lake to help him complete his collection of EVERY BRO EVER
Zombro V1  MX ( Pink eyes, Light green teeth, Trans green tongue) ~ As much as I like this is freaks me out even more! lovely little key let me know if you have anything I am looking for also willing to look at offers for something I might now have listed so let me know!
- Traded to Incredigasmic

Pictures ~

Also giving a cookie away with this to sweeten the deal c:
His Butt c: ~ For some reason its flipped the wrong why I don't know why O.o The picture sorted it's self

Note its not that colour but I have a bad phone camera so I can't do that much its almost the same colour as the white SP uses in the black on white mods they sell, sort of cream looking ~ Follow up I have been told this key should indeed look off white.

Also to note just to be transparent the key has marks around the stem from being removed and put on, and other minor marks under the key, the top seems quite fine along with the sides of the key just thought I would say that.

Things coming soonTM to be traded ~
Cookie winning hall of awesomeness:

Bunny Lake ~ Nomnomnomnom ~ https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=33130.msg1350858#msg1350858 ~ the CTRL Alt cookie O:

Thank you for taking the time to read and look through my post, hope you all have a nice time :)

Warm Regards
Fire
« Last Edit: Sun, 05 June 2022, 07:00:50 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
pm sent mr P
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
pm sent mr P

Replied :)

Also on pondering this do I need to have a picture of the cookie with my name and date in it as technically wouldn't I to conform with the rules, a word from a staff member on this would be great thanks.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline tgujay

Does WhiskyTango not have anymore Blacks?  He had them super cheap.  See http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=45679.0
Gotta collect them all

Offline Lukasevic

• World Famous Gamer™

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Does WhiskyTango not have anymore Blacks?  He had them super cheap.  See http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=45679.0

Thank you just posted a response to the form he has, if there are any left thats a killer deal for them many thanks my friend.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Defect

• I collect keyboards and keyboard accessories
You can get a Data911 off ebay new for 25.  Comes with more than 65 mx black and a rubber splash guard.  Also weird profile double shot abs caps.

Not pictured: KeyCool 84 [MX Red] | Focus 2001 [Complicated White Alps]
Endgame Board | Defect's Watermelon Board Build Doc

Offline tgujay

Thank you just posted a response to the form he has, if there are any left thats a killer deal for them many thanks my friend.

You're welcome, I picked up like 200 from him last summer for some projects, can't go wrong with $0.20 a piece.
Gotta collect them all

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!

You're welcome, I picked up like 200 from him last summer for some projects, can't go wrong with $0.20 a piece.

Got the Switches found, big thanks to WhiskyTango, originally he had ran out of the switches but found anotherboard, and was kind enough to desolder them for me, great fellow and also again thanks to you tgujay for informing me of this.

Still looking for those Pixie, stealing space bar bandits and there is still a cookie for grabs o:
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: [WTB] Hyper Fuse tsangan Kit, Sanctuary Bar, Unicorn Bro
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 13:19:49 »
Bump still looking for somestuff, cookies still up for grabs as well :p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 14:17:47 »
Bump :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 17:28:04 »
bump still looking for a kind soul with a hyperfuse 1.75 right shift and fn going spare :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 12:37:43 »
Got the switches cup of switches mhh tasty :

Still having a look for that Hyperfuse 1.75 Right Shift and 1x1 FN key :)

Added a key I'm looking for to the list a GirlDC Unicorn/Banshee Key cap not hugely fussed about the colour although Black and gold would be preferred send me a offer if you have one O:
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 14:19:49 »
Bump currently in the search of a white signature plastics 1.75 right shift and fn key to match as I need one for a white SP set I ordered, if anyone has anything that may match I would love it a lot, not fussed about the legends or even if it has shine, as long as it's a shade of white it will do!
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: [WTB]Sanctuary Bar, Unicorn Bro Any White 1.75 Shift+FN, GirlDC Unicorn
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 16:06:45 »
Bump ~ Thanks to BunnyLake for getting my hooked up with a Hyperfuse kit, cookie given out too added a few things to the WTB list and updated and tidied it up a little too!
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Boomp ~ Added and removed a few things looking to trade my 3D CC for a MX 3D CC if possible I would love you forever and a day if you did :) (Or you know unicorn (Pixie dust) brobot >_> cause glitter and stuff clack please add glitter your clack mix :x

Photo of mine, he's telling you to trade me c:
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 June 2014, 16:12:13 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Boop of the day ~ I managed to find out how to do the linecrossout thing :x test I'm soo good :)

Still hoping someone would like to trade a MX 3D CC for my Topre one, also as stated only looking to trade at this time not sell, also not sure on the way trading works here as I have not done it before so would like to only do so with a well known member or one with good feedback.

I leave you with another picture of what will happen when my demands of trades are not met *Evil laughing* Muahaha >:)

I could do with taking more pictures to add when I bump :p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Boop beep bump
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Boomp ~ trade my clack please :) gotta get dat MX
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Bloop ~ still looking :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: [WTT] Topre 3D CC [WTB]Sanctuary Bar, Unicorn Bro, Candy Corn
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 17:40:15 »
Boop ~ Added another WTB in the form of a candy corn blank as they look pretty neato
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline vinzlr

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 17:53:52 »
Pm'ed about username!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:40:46 »
Bloop ~ Still looking for that 3D Trade I know someone want to :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 15:31:01 »
Boop x2
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: [WTT] Topre 3D CC [WTB]Sanctuary Bar, Unicorn Bro.
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 13:35:26 »
Bump ~ changed the listing slightly and updated a few things, changed the trade for the 3D CC slightly to include looking for brobot offers and changed the requirements for trading with me, and information on what I will do once the trade has started.

Also to note for any trade offers I am only looking for MX keys so please don't offer topre as I have no use for them unfortunately and will not for the foreseeable future.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: [WTT] Topre 3D CC [WTB]Sanctuary Bar, Unicorn Bro.
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 17:24:54 »
Bump ~ still looking :x
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: [WTB]Sanctuary Bar, Unicorn BroBot V2, Red Gaskmask
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 18:35:29 »
Been a while since I have bumped this trade my 3D CC now so thats gone updated everything, thanks to the fellow who I traded with for my first time everything went super smoothly so thats awesome, added a few things I'm looking to find would really love it if I could get that TEX acrylic  massdrop case as that is the main thing I would like, also thinking about putting a Pure for sale soon, which includes the ALU Pure case, although I'm not 100% and the shipping will be expensive for it as I will only be shipped insured and tracked.

Anyway enough rambling have a look and if you have anything I might be interested in give me a bell okay love you people <3
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: [WTB]Sanctuary Bar, Unicorn BroBot V2, MX 3D CC, Tex Acrylic Case
« Reply #27 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 09:40:24 »
Bump~ still looking for that Massdrop case, also added looking for a 3D MX CC as its the only CC I'm interested in, so I you have one I'm the guy to come to :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 11:42:52 »
Bumpo still trying to find one of those Tex cases and everything else, also looking for gasmask keycaps mainly the trans red and green one :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 16:54:47 »
Boomp~ Still looking I know the little helpers are out there somewhere :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline cribbit

I typed this post on my Slanck. I also developed a stronger, cleaner, easier handwiring method.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline cribbit

Re: [WTB]Sanctuary Bar, Unicorn BroBot V2, MX 3D CC
« Reply #32 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 11:38:41 »
No problem, I'm always happy to bring good news. Best of luck!
I typed this post on my Slanck. I also developed a stronger, cleaner, easier handwiring method.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: [WTB]Sanctuary Bar, Unicorn BroBot V2, MX 3D CC, Gasmask Keycaps
« Reply #33 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 05:28:16 »
Bumpo
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 17:11:16 »
Blump
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 03:40:12 »
Bumpereno ~ Still looking for that 1.75 Right shift and FN when I say white I mean the base key colour, not fussed what colour the legend is or the shine just need one to use my black on white keyset on my pure, would really love it if someone could help me out on this one, also looking for gasmasks still not too fussed about them being MX.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Bumpereno ~ Still looking I know there is a kind soul out there with the thing I need :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Blumpo
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: [WTB]White 1.75 LeftShift+FN, Unicorn BroBot V2, MX 3D CC, Gasmask Keycaps
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 15:41:49 »
Bumperino ~ Still looking for that 3D MX clack, someone out there has to have one they are willing to part with :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: [WTB] Unicorn BroBot V2, MX 3D CC, Gasmask Keycaps, MKC Nerv Keycap
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 04 August 2014, 18:48:51 »
Bump ~ Looking for a MKC Nerv keycap would really like to get it, if you have one send me a PM :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline TheAngleOfDeath

• Math puns are the first sine of madness
« Reply #40 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 17:28:43 »
Banggood has the mkc zinc nerv keycap here: www.banggood.com/MKC-Mental-Zinc-Alloy-R4-Personality-EVA-Keycaps-for-Cherry-MX-p-86958.html

Great choice btw, this was the first novelty cap I ever bought and my intro to the world of geekhack. Only thing is it's probably going to take a month to ship to you since they ship from China.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 17:50:03 »
Banggood has the mkc zinc nerv keycap here: www.banggood.com/MKC-Mental-Zinc-Alloy-R4-Personality-EVA-Keycaps-for-Cherry-MX-p-86958.html

Great choice btw, this was the first novelty cap I ever bought and my intro to the world of geekhack. Only thing is it's probably going to take a month to ship to you since they ship from China.

Ohh thank you very much, aha yeah I kept meaning to get it but never did many thanks for that spot though
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: [WTB] Unicorn BroBot V2, MX 3D CC, Gasmask Keycaps
« Reply #42 on: Thu, 07 August 2014, 18:14:07 »
Bump :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: [WTB] Unicorn BroBot V2, MX 3D CC, Granite Nerv Keycap, Nyan cat 1x1
« Reply #43 on: Fri, 15 August 2014, 17:34:56 »
Bump ~ Changed a few things here and there, hopefully someone will help me :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #44 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 10:39:54 »
Blumpo ~ got the MKC Nerv Keycap thanks Angel :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #45 on: Tue, 19 August 2014, 16:22:32 »
Bump ~ also if anyone is reading this I would like to try find a Keypop.net Red heart enter if possible thanks again for reading :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 20 August 2014, 18:32:21 »
Bumpereno
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
Re: [WTB] Unicorn BroBot V2, MX 3D CC, Granite Nerv Keycap, Clear switch tops
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 21 August 2014, 17:49:47 »
Bumpo ~ Cleaned the original post up and changed a few things into a order of how much I want them, really looking to get hold of that Unicorn blood Bro (Pixiedust) the first post explains the reasoning although as far as I know there has only been one created, and I'm sure the owner loves it :) If there is another and you want it to go to a very good home please, I implore you to let me know as I could not get the 1000 souls Bro required for me to get one :(

This is the home it would be going to :x Right next to starman

That's two bros I may of influenced now, I hope the last one I said would be nice gets created :X

Or Pixie Dust is used as a name :D

Also many thanks to all that have helped me get bits and bats, even if you only said hey they are over here I really do appreciate it a lot and to whom gets me this fine bro you shall be gifted a grand cookie :3
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 August 2014, 18:09:45 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 22 August 2014, 17:49:14 »
Brump
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 07:39:26 »
Bump ~ Also on this not I received emails today saying my topic had been split and replies posted but have none what happened people? O.o
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More