Author Topic: Unused BNIB Realforce 86UB  (Read 1963 times)

Offline mjacob

• Trade Count: (0)
Unused BNIB Realforce 86UB
« on: Fri, 01 April 2011, 15:37:14 »
I'm selling a spare 86UB that has never even seen the light of day. This isn't one of those "BNIB, but I used it for 30 minutes a day for 2 months" posts---this one actually has never been used. At all.

It's yours for $260. Buyer pays shipping costs, but I'm happy to use your choice of carrier to ship anywhere in the US. (No international buyers, please.)

I can take/post pictures on request.

Matt

Offline ricercar

• * Elevated Elder
  • mostly abides
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 April 2011, 21:05:40 »
black keyboard or white keyboard?
I trolled Geekhack and all I got was an eponymous SPOS.

Offline calavera

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 01 April 2011, 21:25:38 »
86UB

B stands for black.

Offline mjacob

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 01 April 2011, 21:54:40 »
Quote from: RiGS;323059
What makes your Realforce so special that is worth buying from you rather than getting one from EK with top-notch service and warranty for nearly the same price?

Hey, if you don't like saving money and getting to choose your shipping carrier, that's fine with me. Not to mention 9 months remaining on the EK warranty and next-day shipping from me. (If I didn't know any better, I'd say EK is probably pretty busy shipping Leopolds right now, and even at their best, next-day shipping is the same as what I can do.)

Matt

Offline mjacob

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 02 April 2011, 10:35:59 »
Also, I hadn't considered this side benefit, but CA residents wouldn't be paying sales tax if they bought from me. On $265 (from EK), that comes out to additional $25 saved.

Offline mjacob

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 03 April 2011, 20:48:41 »
A bump and an offer: $255 if you pay via Amazon Payments rather than PayPal. I really hate jumping through PayPal's hoops to avoid fees on person-to-person transactions, so it's worth $5 to me to not deal with them.

That brings the total savings to $35 for CA residents and $10 for everyone else. Buy this board from me, and then go out and get yourself a happy meal with the money you just saved.

Matt

Offline bytemeavaj

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 03 April 2011, 20:54:37 »
Quote from: mjacob;324078
A bump and an offer: $255 if you pay via Amazon Payments rather than PayPal. I really hate jumping through PayPal's hoops to avoid fees on person-to-person transactions, so it's worth $5 to me to not deal with them.

That brings the total savings to $35 for CA residents and $10 for everyone else. Buy this board from me, and then go out and get yourself a happy meal with the money you just saved.

Matt

Are you a car salesman?
I\'m a tool.