Author Topic: Lurker from NY - also on r/mk  (Read 2628 times)

Offline Dingusatemybaby

Lurker from NY - also on r/mk
« on: Fri, 31 May 2019, 15:36:02 »
Hey there! I'm from upstate NY and have been into building computers and gaming since ~2000. I also lurk r/mk and browse Drop.com daily.

First mechanical keyboard was in 2012 - TT eSports MEKA with Cherry Black switches
I started browsing r/MK and getting into better designs in mid-2018
For Valentine's Day this year my wife got me the MassDrop Alt keyboard with Cherry Browns
For my wife's recent computer build we got the E-Elements Z-88 with Outemu Blues. We were looking for a budget keeb and it hit all the marks I required.

Next I want a work keeb so I'm looking at possibly a YMDK VE.A clone with num pad on the side or just waiting and seeing what comes up.

Thanks for reading!

Offline thearctican

Re: Lurker from NY - also on r/mk
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 31 May 2019, 15:38:10 »
Hey there! I'm from upstate NY and have been into building computers and gaming since ~2000. I also lurk r/mk and browse Drop.com daily.

First mechanical keyboard was in 2012 - TT eSports MEKA with Cherry Black switches
I started browsing r/MK and getting into better designs in mid-2018
For Valentine's Day this year my wife got me the MassDrop Alt keyboard with Cherry Browns
For my wife's recent computer build we got the E-Elements Z-88 with Outemu Blues. We were looking for a budget keeb and it hit all the marks I required.

Next I want a work keeb so I'm looking at possibly a YMDK VE.A clone with num pad on the side or just waiting and seeing what comes up.

Thanks for reading!
Welcome! I hope you haven't become fond of your checking balance.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk