Author Topic: [GB] GMK Coniferous - soon™  (Read 54878 times)

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
  • I have ideas. Sometimes they're even good ideas.
    • Donut Cables
[GB] GMK Coniferous - soon™
« on: Tue, 07 February 2017, 14:14:00 »
More
Important update space : We have hit MOQ on the main kit!

2 days until the end of the buy and we need 10 more orders to hit MOQ. We are getting close!

It is currently 1 week until the end of the buy and we need 44 more orders of the main kit in order to hit MOQ. Unfortunately the China and UK proxies aren't pulling orders like I thought they would at this point so we really need to pull together to get this into production! I am fully devoted to this and am willing to float as many orders as I am financially able to in order to see this hit production, but I still need you guys' help. WE CAN DO THIS!

Severe tl:dr: $150 at 150 units, $135 at 250 units, shipping from $14-$21 CONUS, proxy in both UK and China, buy period ends 11:59pm 2/28, set ships in June.

NA/SA order page, http://donutcables.com/coniferous.php
China proxy, https://world.taobao.com/item/544742307995.htm?fromSite=main&spm=0.0.0.0.gcdwSs
UK proxy, http://mechboards.co.uk/gmk-coniferous/

One of the sticker designs that I've commissioned from my good buddy @Ashenai on the Mech Keys West Discord just for this set, the Mighty Conifer:

There is also a second sticker in the works, but you'll just have to wait until MOQ to see what it is ;) These stickers will be available sometime before the set is shipped, and I'll have a special deal for those ordering stickers that also ordered the set, even if you didn't order from my site.

Renders!

These renders were done up by an awesome dude that goes by kolruds over on Reddit, and just give a great feel for what this is gonna look like. I'll have some more ready for you soon, but hopefully this will get some excitement and orders going to push us down that home stretch

This is the official group buy post for my set, GMK Coniferous. This is probably the first of this set that any of you who don't frequent Reddit or DT have seen, so I'll go a little into depth on it. Around October of last year I finally moved on from my weird handwired ortho build to a B.mini EX, and in doing so I realized that I wanted a fancy shmancy keyset for it. Lo and behold, there was basically nothing available at that time in green, basically my favorite. Drawing inspiration from sets such as Carbon, Pyro/Flames, and yes Hyperfuse, to create a nice base of beige on grey, I then just threw green at it. People showed quite a bit of interest in it, so I pitched it to GMK. After a few months of back and forth and lapses in communication for periods of time, it's finally group buy time.

So, what are the details? This set contains 173 keys in the base kit(plus 3 more in the N7 spacebars kit) that I picked to try and meet compatibility for as many layouts as I could think of. Not including ergodox, I think you can get this set to be row correct on most boards, aside from a few mismatched legends, and that's what I wanted. Alongside wanting this set to fit on as many boards as possible, I also wanted this set to be as accessible as possible, so that is why I am running the set with two proxies; one in China running the set via Taobao , and the other is at mechboards.co.uk for those that are in Europe, while orders from North and South America will be handled from my site, http://donutcables.com/coniferous.php. For our friends in Australia, I'm actually not certain which location would give you the best shipping, so I would suggest contacting the shop owners from each proxy for a shipping quote, or if there is enough Australian interest I could look at the possibility of a proxy there as well, who knows.

Now for the important part:pricing. Everyone loves when a set is aggressively costed, that's why I attempted to keep the price low on this set at $150 at the 150 unit MOQ and then $135 at the 250 unit MOQ, with opportunity for further price breaks from GMK. The N7 spacebar kit is $10 at 150 unit MOQ. This is not including shipping, which will be different from each seller. Since this set is shipped in GMK's trays, the price is higher than if it were just baggies of keys.

If you buy from my store, there are a couple different shipping options I'm offering. For CONUS, you have USPS Priority "Large Package" which the USPS site estimated at $12.75 from me to California before insurance, and then USPS Flat Rate "Large Board Game" Box which is $18.75 before insurance. $150 insurance is right around $3.75. For international locations such as Canada, you have USPS First Class International "Large Package", which the USPS site estimated at $14.73 from me to Canada without insurance. Not included in this price is the $2.50($1.50 for flat rate) that I am including in the shipping cost for the cost of materials associated with packing and shipping, such as packing tape, bubble wrap, shipping labels, and boxes for the non-flat rate orders.

How this buy will work: I currently have an order form at http://donutcables.com/coniferous.php that is open from now until Feb 28th. Once the buy period is closed, I will then be sending out PayPal invoices to all those that submitted the form. I expect the invoices to be all paid by the end of that week and the order submitted to GMK on the next Monday or Tuesday. After the payment is submitted, there is then a 10-12 week production time on the order, after which it is shipped to me and the other sellers. I expect the order to reach me no later than the middle of June, at which time I will be putting other projects on hold, mainly my cable making, and pretty much devote my waking life to processing and shipping these sets. Included in this processing is sending the invoice for the shipping costs of your set as well as confirming your shipping address at that time. I know that shipping addresses can easily change in the span of a couple months and would hate to send your nice new keyset to an old address. After the invoice is paid and your address confirmed, I will then ship out your set within 24 hours, unless it's a weekend.

What happens if there is damage/mistakes? In the event of something major, like all the sets have some pretty substantial damage or are all missing keys, I of course get GMK involved and attempt to resolve the issue. If there are only minor issues, like one set has some scratched caps cause they came loose in the tray, I am actually buying approximately 1 set per 10 orders through my store for the purpose of replacing instances of minor damage. This does cost quite a bit on my end, but it's much preferable to having to ship someone a set that is damaged or wrong in any way. And also this way there will be a chance of sets being available for those that didn't get into the buy and have had 3 months to wish they did, who knows.

I've tried to answer every question I can think of in this initial post, but there's probably at least a dozen that I haven't considered, so feel free to ask.

More
At this point in time, it would appear that PayPal is done trying to help me. I have been told that my release amount will not be adjusted by them, and I will have a chance to be evaluated for a release adjustment in 30 days. Currently they are holding over $12k of the funds from Coniferous that are actively needed in order to submit the payment to GMK, and these funds will not be released to me until 21days after the invoices are paid.

What this means is that we are looking at approximately March 26th before I can submit my payment to GMK, which contains the bulk of the Coniferous orders. This would also mean that if the original production time estimate were still true(10-12 weeks) that I would be looking at late June as the earliest point at which I would have my hands on the sets, and a highly likely early July ship date.

I am quite upset at this whole thing, probably more than I need be, and I'd love nothing more than to let PayPal know how I actually feel, but I realize that will do nothing in my favor. This is also another severe blow because I cannot at this time spend any money from my PayPal(material costs, shipping costs, other group buys that I had previously discussed) because of the "staggered" release of the funds from each payment. This means I will be relying on a credit card in order to finish shipping my current backlog and that reopening of sales may unfortunately be delayed as well.

At this time, I am honestly not certain how to proceed. Waiting is not ideal at all but appears to be the best choice I have. I am prepared for drops as I can certainly understand you not wanting your money in "purgatory" for that amount of time, but I am still hoping that we will still keep the majority of people to keep the set at MOQ. Any suggestions and comments are more than welcome.

Good news everyone! As of 2pm this afternoon I have wired the main payment to GMK and am currently awaiting confirmation of payment from the proxies as well as confirmation of receipt by GMK. As this point in time there's a whole lot of waiting until I can start preparing to receive the shipment from GMK.

In other news, PayPal has finally increased my release amount by a substantial number, so this should not be an issue in future buys like it was in this one.
More
Update: Got an email from GMK yesterday that sets are currently being sorted into trays and should hopefully ship to me this week, so a slight delay from the original receipt date of 7/5.

Now that we've hit the invoicing stage, I've collapsed the rest of the info in order to make current and relevant information easier to be found.

Schedule - adjusted for PayPal issues

1/30-2/28 - GB period - Complete

3/1 - GB period is over and invoices are being sent

3/7 - Expected date of mass payment to GMK and order placement - PayPal Purgatory

3/31 - Payment sent to GMK

3/27-6/16 3/31-7/5 - Packing materials are bought and prepared, sticker designs are finalized, matching cables mini-GB happens <-- we are somewhere in here

6/16-30 - Expected dates of production completion and payment for shipment from GMK to me

6/30-7/30 7/5 7/10-7/14  - Sets are received by me, inspected for order correctness and damage, orders are packaged, invoices for shipping costs are sent as well as shipping address confirmation, orders are shipped. When this point is reached, I will be adding a more detailed list that will be updated as I reach each stage and will include individual invoice number statuses.

More

UPDATE:

Update: All shipping confirmations/invoices have been sent at this point. If you've got any questions or concerns, please contact me BEFORE paying the invoice, less work that way.

All of the orders have been shipped besides a few people that appear to not want to pay for shipping. At this point, I will have the very few extra kits I have available up for grabs on Monday at my site https://donutcables.com/ at 1500EDT/UTC-4. OOS

Pending any major issues, it's about time to mark this GB complete and successful.
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 January 2018, 19:02:13 by donutcat »

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
Re: [GB] GMK Coniferous
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 21:30:17 »
Approval bump.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Butter

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 21:31:14 »
I hope this reach MOQ.

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 22:05:38 »
Yassss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 22:15:41 »
Whilst I'll take some time to debate whether or not I will be joining (was not aware of the set and most funds are currently already allocated for the foreseeable future), I wanted to say I very much appreciate and commend your willingness to set up all sorts of different proxies for those of us outside of CONUS. It's something I hope more people will look into doing, this is the first I'm hearing/reading of mechboards.uk but I'm very happy someone is willing to take matters into their own hands and get us key sets for a lot less money than we would otherwise be looking at as well as not having to deal with the excruciating process that waiting for customs can be (at least where I reside, I know other countries have them sorted out much faster).

Best of luck!

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 22:43:40 »
It would be good to reformat the post and put the important information up front (i.e. cost, close date, shipping estimates). I had to read the wall of text just to find out how much it was

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 22:49:13 »
It would be good to reformat the post and put the important information up front (i.e. cost, close date, shipping estimates). I had to read the wall of text just to find out how much it was

That's a good point, I'll get to that when I have a longer break that I do currently.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 08 February 2017, 22:50:53 »
Hey donut cat!  I have only had 3 issues for the 115 sets I've sent out already on my group buy.  GMK has replaced every one requested, so you don't really need to buy that many extra, if any at all.  Good luck!  Nice looking set.  Reminds me of Hydro, but with a nice green.

Offline aznreaper

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 00:02:24 »
Good looking green set! I'm in, good luck and hopefully the reasonable price can let us hit the 250 MoQ

Offline YH YOON

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 01:13:56 »
nice green ! :D

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 03:17:22 »
Hey donut cat!  I have only had 3 issues for the 115 sets I've sent out already on my group buy.  GMK has replaced every one requested, so you don't really need to buy that many extra, if any at all.  Good luck!  Nice looking set.  Reminds me of Hydro, but with a nice green.

Thanks for that! Might save me some money. Granted, I'm still prepared to pick up a few sets to help push to MOQ, and it's not like the extra sets will go to waste cause there's always someone looking for sets after the buy is done, especially at gb price.

Offline smithyithy

• a l p s
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 16:26:51 »
Whilst I'll take some time to debate whether or not I will be joining (was not aware of the set and most funds are currently already allocated for the foreseeable future), I wanted to say I very much appreciate and commend your willingness to set up all sorts of different proxies for those of us outside of CONUS. It's something I hope more people will look into doing, this is the first I'm hearing/reading of mechboards.uk but I'm very happy someone is willing to take matters into their own hands and get us key sets for a lot less money than we would otherwise be looking at as well as not having to deal with the excruciating process that waiting for customs can be (at least where I reside, I know other countries have them sorted out much faster).

Best of luck!

Absolutely this. I have a couple of upcoming sets in my radar, although I am trying to resist any more large purchases until the 2nd half of the year....

But the fact that this set is available to by shipped within Europe to the UK makes me want to bump it up my priority list for sure. And I am a fan of green....

I'm gonna mull this over the weekend, as I'll need a board for it to go on too (potential 87-key build), and make a decision before the end of the buy-in period.

Props for organising it and setting up proxies though, we absolutely need more of this!
KBD75; Alps64 trio; some other stuff

Offline AUX

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 19:00:23 »
No 3u space bar for my minila :(
Filco MiniLa|Leopold FC750R Crimson Limited|CM Novatouch|Corsair K65 RGB Rapidfire

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 09 February 2017, 20:05:37 »
No 3u space bar for my minila :(

Firstly, I've just now learned what a Minila is. Second, I'm pretty sure that GMK doesn't have 3u molds unfortunately, otherwise it would have been fairly easy to include.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 10 February 2017, 15:11:46 »
Really really like this set.  Count me in!  Will look amazing in a wood case or my filco with fake wood finish :)

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 02:06:01 »
Really really like this set.  Count me in!  Will look amazing in a wood case or my filco with fake wood finish :)

I like to think it'll look good on a lot of different boards :D

Offline maximm

« Reply #16 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 04:36:29 »
Has this met MOQ yet?

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #17 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 05:31:42 »
Has this met MOQ yet?
As it says in the main post, we're currently at 51/150 for the Base kit and 16/150 for the Spacebar kit, not including either of the proxies.

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #18 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 09:02:42 »
Nice set  :thumb:

Offline tron

« Reply #19 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 10:30:27 »
Great looking set. Can we see a render that shows the key set on a keyboard? I will get it anyway but want to see if it will look better with a silver or black case.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #20 on: Sat, 11 February 2017, 17:39:40 »
Great looking set. Can we see a render that shows the key set on a keyboard? I will get it anyway but want to see if it will look better with a silver or black case.

I don't actually have any other renders available currently.

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 13 February 2017, 19:29:54 »
Submitted, but didn't get any sort of confirmation. Would you be able to confirm, donutcat?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 13 February 2017, 22:38:47 »
I also submitted the form, but I didn't get any confirmation, just a white page with the site header.  Let me know if you got it.

EDIT:  As a web developer I had an instinct to mess around with the page and when I shrunk the window and then scrolled I managed to reveal the google form was submitted! Looks like it confirm message was just underneath the fixed position header.

Hope this set gets to 250.  I think it will look great with so many cases.
« Last Edit: Mon, 13 February 2017, 22:41:13 by reececonrad »

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 14 February 2017, 11:07:09 »
Yeah, that's one of the main reasons I'm switching to WordPress for selling my cables. Google forms was easy when I first started out, but now it's more trouble than it's worth.

Offline fishpod

« Reply #24 on: Wed, 15 February 2017, 03:28:54 »
joined via the Chinese proxy!!! I really love this set! hope it will reach MOQ ;)

Offline BloodToxin

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 05:19:09 »
Really Excited for this! i hope it makes it to MOQ!

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 13:57:56 »
It's a little later that halfway through the buy period and we are going pretty strong here. We have about 60 orders through my order page, http://donutcables.com/coniferous.php, about 25 through the China proxy, https://world.taobao.com/item/544742307995.htm?fromSite=main&spm=0.0.0.0.gcdwSs, and then another 15 through the UK proxy, http://mechboards.co.uk/gmk-coniferous/, for a total of right around 100 unless I'm bad at math(past studies have shown that I can be bad at math sometimes). That means we are right around the 2/3 mark for the 150 MOQ for the base kit. This is pretty great as it means we only need around 50 more sets over the next 1.5weeks in order to reach MOQ and get this set produced.

We're so close I can almost taste it(what does green even taste like?), and I am completely confident that we can hit this MOQ. To help inspire you, I have today one of the sticker designs that I've commissioned from my good buddy @Ashenai on the Mech Keys West Discord just for this set, the Mighty Conifer:

There is also a second sticker in the works, but you'll just have to wait until MOQ to see what it is ;) These stickers will be available sometime before the set is shipped, and I'll have a special deal for those ordering stickers that also ordered the set, even if you didn't order from my site.

We're almost there, just need a little more of a push. I'm willing to add to the numbers if we get reasonably close, but there's only so many sets I can afford to buy, so I'm hoping you guys will do your best. I know there are lots of you that want to see this happen, and I want it just as hard.

Offline Aox

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 18:43:49 »
I wanted to order a spacebar kit as well, and am not sure if I did or not.  Is there a way I can check?

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 16 February 2017, 22:50:18 »
I wanted to order a spacebar kit as well, and am not sure if I did or not.  Is there a way I can check?
What username did you use for the base kit? I can check to see if you grabbed a spacebar kit.

Offline Rykno

« Reply #29 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 19:42:21 »
this set NEEDS to happen, I can't have the only respectable green set being TA Royal Alpha ANY LONGER!!!

Offline eksuen

« Reply #30 on: Fri, 17 February 2017, 21:19:59 »
this set NEEDS to happen, I can't have the only respectable green set being TA Royal Alpha ANY LONGER!!!

The enjoyPBT dyesub is pretty good, but only the legends are green. SA Camping looks promising too, but SA profile might not be your thing.

Offline Rykno

« Reply #31 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 00:40:54 »

The enjoyPBT dyesub is pretty good, but only the legends are green. SA Camping looks promising too, but SA profile might not be your thing.

thank you I was unaware of enjoypbt having a green variant. still think there aren't enough dominant green sets of ANY profiles :( pretty much 1 maybe 2 per profile, and the only really famous 3 I can think of are Royal Alpha, CCnG, and Nuclear Data (rare, limited run sets) :(

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #32 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 03:49:36 »
Small update, we're at about 110 sets currently, and there's someone working on some nifty renders to help convince those that need that little push in the right direction ;)

Offline eksuen

« Reply #33 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 04:01:07 »

thank you I was unaware of enjoypbt having a green variant. still think there aren't enough dominant green sets of ANY profiles :( pretty much 1 maybe 2 per profile, and the only really famous 3 I can think of are Royal Alpha, CCnG, and Nuclear Data (rare, limited run sets) :(

I'm with you. More green!

Offline luumii

• A day in life without Keyboard SA
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 09:02:44 »
Small update, we're at about 110 sets currently, and there's someone working on some nifty renders to help convince those that need that little push in the right direction ;)

Keep up the great work man! :thumb: :thumb:

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 07:04:55 »
UPDATE BUMP
Haven't gotten the time to update the main post because it's early af for me, but we are currently sitting at about 115 sets ordered(my math might be a slight bit off) and I have some awesome renders to show you guys to get you hyped up for this!

These renders were done up by an awesome dude that goes by kolruds over on Reddit, and just give a great feel for what this is gonna look like. I'll have some more ready for you soon, but hopefully this will get some excitement and orders going to push us down that home stretch

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 10:38:44 »
Oh wow... it's beautiful!  I kinda wish you didn't do that b/c seeing how amazing it looks will make the wait all that much harder :(

Offline smithyithy

• a l p s
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 11:45:26 »
I've been weighing up between this set and Plum.... I think I'm Team Green.

My gut feeling is that I can only really do one set for now, as I need to dedicate more towards building boards, and save some £ in case an SA set drops that I really like. Secondly, cost is going to vary once they're shipped, even if the book price of Plum is lower, there's taxes and customs to factor in due to Massdrop, whereas Coni will be coming from the UK (and again, I really applaud you for doing it this way). And lastly, looking at the rough sales figures (say 1000 Plum, 200 Coniferous as a ball park), it's cool that this will be a more rare set and the owners will be more evenly distributed internationally thanks to the proxies.

So I'm in, just need to wait until Friday to put the order in as I've got a holiday to book for my birthday haha

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 15:06:42 »
Small update with some more renders, hope you guys like MiniVans:

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #39 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 03:34:00 »
Important update space: It is currently 1 week until the end of the buy and we need 44 more orders of the main kit in order to hit MOQ. Unfortunately the China and UK proxies aren't pulling orders like I thought they would at this point so we really need to pull together to get this into production! I am fully devoted to this and am willing to float as many orders as I am financially able to in order to see this hit production, but I still need you guys' help. WE CAN DO THIS!

Offline smithyithy

• a l p s
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 05:05:12 »
Friday morning I'm ordering mine dude.

I think (honestly can't remember) I've ordered a matching custom cable in preparation for the set lol

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 08:47:53 »
Friday morning I'm ordering mine dude.

I think (honestly can't remember) I've ordered a matching custom cable in preparation for the set lol

Lol.  I love that you can't remember. I'm the same way.  I'll get **** in the mail and I'm like "OOOOhhh yeah, I totally forgot that I bought that." 

Offline smithyithy

• a l p s
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 09:16:20 »
Haha yeah, it makes for some nice surprises though. But I've ordered a few cables for my Lightcycle MiniVan, a few other spares in different colours etc, and I think I made up a Coniferous themed one at the time too..

Offline Rykno

« Reply #43 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 11:42:46 »
5 more days, bump!

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #44 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 07:28:33 »
4 days and 25 orders remaining as of this morning!

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 01:11:34 »
We currently need only 10 more orders to hit MOQ for the base kit, and I'm doing something special to celebrate. The next 10 orders(counted by timestamp in the order form, must have not ordered before unless you intend to pay for more than one set) through my order form will be receiving $10 off their order cost(free spacebar kit?)! This offer is good for both GeekHack and Reddit, and will be counted separately from one another(so next 10 orders for GH, next 10 for Reddit) depending on the username left in the "username section of the form, so please denote which it is.

If you have not ordered a spacebar kit with your order, please consider ordering it at http://donutcables.com/spacebar.php . The spacebar kit is unfortunately quite short of it's MOQ and I along with many other people would very much like to see it succeed. If you're ordering for the $10 off, maybe consider adding the spacebar kit to your order? You either get free spacebars or cheaper base kit, win-win!

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
Re: [GB] GMK Coniferous - MOQ reached! 24hrs left to order!
« Reply #46 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 02:16:47 »
So, we've hit MOQ and currently have about 21 hours left to order. The main kit is now guaranteed to be produced(pending anyone not paying invoices) but the spacebar kit still needs a little bit of a push to get there. If you've ordered the base kit but not the spacebar kit, please consider ordering the spacebar kit. Not only do you get some awesome green spacebars in each common size, you have helped others to get those awesome spacebars as well. I am willing to help boost the spacebar numbers, but I can only afford to do it by so much, so any help does matter!

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #47 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 02:21:04 »
Wish I could afford this set and plum :( hoping to own a set one day though.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #48 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 07:29:53 »
I ordered a space bar kit.  I honestly didn't see them the first time.   

Good luck!

Offline RominRonin

• * Maker
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 13:23:44 »
I wish the legends were grey on cream (instead of green), but I caved and bought in anyway. Well done on reaching MOQ by the way!