Author Topic: Simple OEM Profile PBT Black Keycaps w/ White Lettering?  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Riverman

Simple OEM Profile PBT Black Keycaps w/ White Lettering?
« on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 13:17:35 »
Does anyone know of a set of PBT keycaps that are just plain black with white top print lettering?  I'm looking for a durable, higher quality version of what comes on a Filco keyboard.  I have a set of OEM profile F keys and modifier keys for my Mac from WASD Keyboards on a Majestouch 2, but the rest of the keys are the stock ones and are fairly worn.  The closest I've seen are the slate on black Tai Hao set that WASD sells for $55.00, but I don't think the grey legends on those would match the white legends on my existing Mac keycaps.

Thanks!

Offline DaBubbs

Re: Simple OEM Profile PBT Black Keycaps w/ White Lettering?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 15:59:24 »
They are out of stock right now but I think Mechanical Keyboards get them in pretty frequently:
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1947.

I have the same set in white with black legends and I was very happy with them. I will be probably selling them soon... but that is simply because I have been shifting heavily towards Topre.
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
Re: Simple OEM Profile PBT Black Keycaps w/ White Lettering?
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 03 July 2017, 05:05:36 »
Yup, the Vortex PBT/POM doubleshots.