Author Topic: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)  (Read 325647 times)

Offline ehwc

Re: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)
« Reply #1500 on: Thu, 27 October 2016, 17:13:50 »
Any updates?

In case you haven't received a response, I was reading through my own ticket history, and so far something about a house flood and potentially lost sets (read: refund). But also another statement a month later that it may be with Bro who should be shipping it out. Apart from that, I have yet to receive my set and I'm currently waiting to be approved to join the Slack so that I can actually maybe talk to someone in real time instead of getting monthly updates!

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1501 on: Fri, 28 October 2016, 16:04:58 »
Any updates?

In case you haven't received a response, I was reading through my own ticket history, and so far something about a house flood and potentially lost sets (read: refund). But also another statement a month later that it may be with Bro who should be shipping it out. Apart from that, I have yet to receive my set and I'm currently waiting to be approved to join the Slack so that I can actually maybe talk to someone in real time instead of getting monthly updates!

Thanks.

Today on Slack Brocaps said he does not have the caps, and that they are still with Cody  :(  I never got any kind of confirmation on how many Hackd sets were in this giant package. Hopefully enough for all of us to get a set.

Offline ehwc

« Reply #1502 on: Fri, 28 October 2016, 16:15:07 »
Thanks.

Today on Slack Brocaps said he does not have the caps, and that they are still with Cody  :(  I never got any kind of confirmation on how many Hackd sets were in this giant package. Hopefully enough for all of us to get a set.

Yikes! Thanks for the concrete update. So strange that Tym would say "Keys should land with Bro next couple of days, there were shipped last week" in my ticket about a month back. Seeing as how that contradicts Brocaps, it's kinda sad to see that there's just as much misinformation internally as there is externally.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1503 on: Fri, 28 October 2016, 16:22:32 »
and that they are still with Cody
Cody has sent them. That's what has been said all along, what brocaps said sounded like they still haven't arrived. I'm not sure what kind of shipping method takes a month though.

edit:

« Last Edit: Fri, 28 October 2016, 17:40:35 by xondat »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1504 on: Fri, 28 October 2016, 17:55:49 »
Thanks.

Yikes! Thanks for the concrete update. So strange that Tym would say "Keys should land with Bro next couple of days, there were shipped last week" in my ticket about a month back. Seeing as how that contradicts Brocaps, it's kinda sad to see that there's just as much misinformation internally as there is externally.

basically when tym said that, we were under the impression it had shipped, cody picked up the caps, got em all boxed up, purchased a label and sent us tracking, so at that time we gave tym the info they were en route, so he could update support tickets

the tracking didnt move for a while and i didnt chase for while because we had tracking and i assumed it was being dropped off

once me and cody caught up about it, it transpired he needed to change the label and amount of packages that were to be shipped (its a lot of stuff with the remnants and extras across several buys)

at this time cody then had a family trip, and bro had a short one almost concurrently with each other

they both got home early this week and i spoke to cody on either monday or tuesday, and he told me he would set a reminder for the next day to get it taken care of, im yet to catch up with cody in the last couple of days but wednesday through saturday he looks after his kid so its not abnormal for that to happen

what i do know for a fact is everything has been picked up from n3rdly, packaged up with cody, and just needs to be dropped off (that last part being slightly harder than it seems due to physical size)

once i have further news i will update again for the few people still requiring a resolution

ah and with regards to the above flood comment, i had a few extra sets here, but when my house flooded basically everything got trashed, tons of stuff got dried out and packed away as we got the house sorted and back to normal, and as a result i didnt have immediate access to a bunch of things, ive since found a couple sets that i just need to check have all the correct keys and arent damaged from storage

« Last Edit: Fri, 28 October 2016, 18:00:36 by BunnyLake »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #1505 on: Fri, 28 October 2016, 17:57:27 »
Thanks.

basically when tym said that, we were under the impression it had shipped, cody picked up the caps, got em all boxed up, purchased a label and sent us tracking, so at that time we gave tym the info they were en route, so he could update support tickets

the tracking didnt move for a while and i didnt chase for while because we had tracking and i assumed it was being dropped off

once me and cody caught up about it, it transpired he needed to change the label and amount of packages that were to be shipped (its a lot of stuff with the remnants and extras across several buys)

at this time cody then had a family trip, and bro had a short one almost concurrently with each other

they both got home early this week and i spoke to cody on either monday or tuesday, and he told me he would set a reminder for the next day to get it taken care of, im yet to catch up with cody in the last couple of days but wednesday through saturday he looks after his kid so its not abnormal for that to happen

what i do know for a fact is everything has been picked up from n3rdly, packaged up with cody, and just needs to be dropped off (that last part being slightly harder than it seems due to physical size)

once i have further news i will update again for the few people still requiring a resolution

Thanks bunny  :thumb:

Offline ehwc

« Reply #1506 on: Fri, 28 October 2016, 18:26:29 »
Thanks.

Thanks bunny  :thumb:

Agree -- appreciate the update!

Offline ehwc

« Reply #1507 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 13:59:24 »
Bump lmao

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #1508 on: Wed, 31 October 2018, 14:58:28 »
Bump lmao

Are you waiting on a full set too?

Offline ehwc

Offline Eldr1tch

« Reply #1510 on: Thu, 06 December 2018, 03:38:57 »
Would another group buy of this set me worth it?

I know I am interested in it.