• Gnillort?
« on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 09:15:42 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 October 2014, 19:00:49 by esoomenona »

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
Re: Suggestion for Great Finds Sub
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 09:26:41 »
...but only members with "x" posts can use it to stop it being spammed. Good shout moosy!
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 09:30:09 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 October 2014, 19:00:57 by esoomenona »

Offline Mandolin

• Crystal Connoisseur
  • * Maker
Re: Suggestion for Great Finds Sub
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 20:02:14 »
I don't think there needs to be any limitation to it. Good judgment can be used. If you see a thread reported as dead a high number of times, and read the thread itself and see that the deal was horrible, that's probably why. Or if you read the thread and see that someone is being attacked for something, you can tell that would be why. Really, it would just be a nice tool that would be useful in quick determination of a dead deal. You can still take a look and see for yourself.

I was going to suggest that a moderator could take the report, verify it, then strike it through, but I think that is unnecessary and an extra amount of work for no reason, when this community is fairly good with things of this nature and should be able to handle something simple as this.

I' with you here. Another keyboard forum (deskthority) didn't put a post limit for it's classifieds and they work well, as long as there are mechanisms to report them and good judgement is taken into account.
Artisan keycap Maker
Working on
More
- Custom keycaps
- Artkeycaps V2 sale
- Due chihuahua and demoncat orders
- Boobiecaps
- Optic fiber embedded keycaps
- Others

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 20:04:39 »