Author Topic: Hello again!  (Read 2233 times)

Offline Cubic // esc lab

• Formerly 'esclab'
    • esc lab
Hello again!
« on: Sat, 19 December 2020, 19:40:37 »
Hello Geekhack!

It's loop from esc lab

I wanted to take the time to re-introduce myself and the team (Cubic and Isshin) again.

Our first introduction to Geekhack was immature with me in the wrong, having comments I made in the past on Twitter that I regret because I simply didn't know better. I will make things right by being a positive community contributor by providing feedback in ICs/GB, foster a welcoming + kind Discord community, and just aim to be more present and involved in this community in any way Cubic, Isshin, and I can do so. Since day one, we deeply believe in the mechanical keyboard community, and we are all fully committed to grow alongside it.

So far, esc lab's short adventure has been incredibly fulfilling, with our Discord reaching almost 300 members now. We even ran our first Secret Santa where we saw 20 MKB enthusiasts joining, led by an esc lab community member "heavygrips". We've also learned so much from other incredible keycap + keeb designer + vendors s in our design-focused Discord community.

Our Series 00 IC v2.0 is super close to ready (aiming at Jan/Feb 2021), where we will announce the six vendors, pricing, final manufacturing prototype pictures, and even more ways for the community to get free esc lab merch + prototypes through giveaways + raffles + Easter Eggs.

We can't wait to share more in our IC v2.0 for Series 00, and continue to grow with this community.

If you want to follow us in our adventure, here are our social links:

1. Discord
2. Instagram
3. Website

~ loop @ esc lab
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 December 2020, 23:06:53 by esclab »

Offline mfwit

Re: Hello again!
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 19 December 2020, 19:58:07 »
As still a relative newcomer in the mkb space, I can't tell you how warm and welcoming the community that esclab has built has been for me.

Can't wait to place my Series 00 order.
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 December 2020, 19:59:38 by mfwit »

Offline Jefff

• jlabs.co
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 19 December 2020, 20:00:22 »
Hello again! Definitely join the Discord server if you haven't already, it's lots of fun. Loop, you should put some renders in your post, it's kinda boring. But anyway, esc lab is lots of kind and lots of nice. Very much welcomes, and can't wait for GB!

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 19 December 2020, 20:19:58 »
Can confirm, I stole Christmas from the esc lab discord server

Offline CoolMike

• Mechs & Co.
    • Mechs & Co.
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 20 December 2020, 08:15:01 »
Very very excited for this.

Really good people behind esc lab, show them some love!

Offline Cubic // esc lab

• Formerly 'esclab'
    • esc lab
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 21 December 2020, 01:13:22 »
As still a relative newcomer in the mkb space, I can't tell you how warm and welcoming the community that esclab has built has been for me.

Can't wait to place my Series 00 order.

It's been so great to have you in our community. I can proudly say I've made 2x the photography purchases thanks to you /s  :p

Can't wait to see the shots you take with Series 00 <3

Hello again! Definitely join the Discord server if you haven't already, it's lots of fun. Loop, you should put some renders in your post, it's kinda boring. But anyway, esc lab is lots of kind and lots of nice. Very much welcomes, and can't wait for GB!

Jeff our #1 simpsupporter. Such a pleasure to have you in the community. I still don't know how you have 5000+ messages more than the next person  :-X

Can confirm, I stole Christmas from the esc lab discord server

Still no idea who you are  :blank:  But thanks for joining anyways + Santa

Very very excited for this.

Really good people behind esc lab, show them some love!

Mike  :-* :-* 

We don't need many words. All I can say is, can't wait to grow with your team.