Author Topic: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS  (Read 570051 times)

Offline Vloshko

Re: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS
« Reply #900 on: Thu, 12 October 2017, 13:25:21 »
Could you please check my PM, Mr.Kuang?

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

You need to email Kuang.
Keycap Compendium

Discord: Vloshko#1327

Key Cap Wishlist

2019: Configure Optimal Audio Settings

HHKB Pro 2, Model M, Unicorn X Legend, ESPECTRO 96, SaiB CP, E8-V1.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #901 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 03:19:40 »
just picked up my board in person from Mr. Quang/kuang2, good timing since this thread was due an update

- he is a very friendly and jovial guy in his mid 30s, who's only picked up the hobby in 2015 but is extremely experienced due to his technology backgrounds, and has amassed an extensive collection as well. the backstory goes, he initially wanted a more compact board to hit the 7-0 cluster more easily while holding down CTRL for his MMORPGs. his very first board was a Winkeyless 75% kit which he assembled himself. soon after he developed an obsession with mechs and acquired something like 70 boards in the following months.

- according to him, Nam/Jhoang's fiance/wife/girlfriend (not sure which, forgot this detail) happened to log into GH and see that his absence has generated a lot of controversy. so she phoned kuang (who is good friends with Jhoang irl) to inform him that he has been in the hospital for the last month, due to complications with his liver and blood pressure level. kuang and some other buddies have been meaning to visit Jhoang in the hospital, but keep putting it off because they're afraid of their potential visit causing more stress to Jhoang relating to the GB situation.

- vietnamese orders have mostly been completely resolved, with a few exceptions (but nothing to worry about). apparently some overseas orders have been resolved as well, but kuang is in a difficult position here because as he wrote in his latest update, there is no way to verify who has and hasn't disputed their orders. i hope you guys will assist him, it's the very least you can do for someone who is untangling this mess pretty much by himself.

- when i asked him if it was possible to get more people to help him out with the assembly, he told me that helpers in the past were usually very enthusiastic at the beginning and when working on their boards. however the tediousness of the process gets to them and they would only finish like 3 boards at most. also he prefers to assemble on his own because entrusting others can be hard due to lack of experience. he showed me how the same spring rotated in different ways will result in different feels, and how you need to make sure that longer keys like backspace/shift are assembled so that when you place the cap on and press it down on one side, the entire key travels the distance and not just the side you press (like a seesaw)

that's all the pertinent info relating to the GB and what i perceive to be mr. Quang's trustworthiness. we discussed a myriad of other keyboard and non keyboard topics, if anyone is interested i will write another post on the keyboard topics. pictures soon..ish!

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #902 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 04:30:20 »
just picked up my board in person from Mr. Quang/kuang2, good timing since this thread was due an update

- he is a very friendly and jovial guy in his mid 30s, who's only picked up the hobby in 2015 but is extremely experienced due to his technology backgrounds, and has amassed an extensive collection as well. the backstory goes, he initially wanted a more compact board to hit the 7-0 cluster more easily while holding down CTRL for his MMORPGs. his very first board was a Winkeyless 75% kit which he assembled himself. soon after he developed an obsession with mechs and acquired something like 70 boards in the following months.

- according to him, Nam/Jhoang's fiance/wife/girlfriend (not sure which, forgot this detail) happened to log into GH and see that his absence has generated a lot of controversy. so she phoned kuang (who is good friends with Jhoang irl) to inform him that he has been in the hospital for the last month, due to complications with his liver and blood pressure level. kuang and some other buddies have been meaning to visit Jhoang in the hospital, but keep putting it off because they're afraid of their potential visit causing more stress to Jhoang relating to the GB situation.

- vietnamese orders have mostly been completely resolved, with a few exceptions (but nothing to worry about). apparently some overseas orders have been resolved as well, but kuang is in a difficult position here because as he wrote in his latest update, there is no way to verify who has and hasn't disputed their orders. i hope you guys will assist him, it's the very least you can do for someone who is untangling this mess pretty much by himself.

- when i asked him if it was possible to get more people to help him out with the assembly, he told me that helpers in the past were usually very enthusiastic at the beginning and when working on their boards. however the tediousness of the process gets to them and they would only finish like 3 boards at most. also he prefers to assemble on his own because entrusting others can be hard due to lack of experience. he showed me how the same spring rotated in different ways will result in different feels, and how you need to make sure that longer keys like backspace/shift are assembled so that when you place the cap on and press it down on one side, the entire key travels the distance and not just the side you press (like a seesaw)

that's all the pertinent info relating to the GB and what i perceive to be mr. Quang's trustworthiness. we discussed a myriad of other keyboard and non keyboard topics, if anyone is interested i will write another post on the keyboard topics. pictures soon..ish!

Much appreciated for this, thanks for digging in
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #903 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 05:15:13 »
p.s. he gave me a free cable and paid for my lime juice. good guy..

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #904 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 06:05:40 »
he showed me how the same spring rotated in different ways will result in different feels

Oh, that sounds interesting, got any more info on this?

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #905 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 09:12:17 »
Oh, that sounds interesting, got any more info on this?
sorry he didn't show me per se nor did i ask him for additional detail (we were at a small cafe and not his assembly station, though i do plan to visit his place in the future), but he said that sometimes when he's assembling/testing a board and a particular key feels 'off', it would be due to the spring, and that he would have to redo it by taking the switch out and rotating the spring a little, until it feels 'right'. dunno how much of that is psuedoscience, but if the keyboard world had objectivists and subjectivists like in the audiophile scene, mr. Quang would be firmly entrenched in the objectivist camp.. that is not to say he doesn't understand the subjective preferences of each individual when it comes to switches, plates, aesthetics, etc.
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 October 2017, 09:13:51 by whentheclouds »

Offline gt1989

« Reply #906 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 09:16:02 »
So what would be the best way to verify to kuang that we didn't get a a refund for our board?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #907 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 09:27:44 »
i am still amazed how jhoang just completely abandoned this whole group buy

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #908 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 09:32:28 »

Considering he has quite severe medical issues, I think most people will be able to understand. Blood pressure can lead to many more things than you'd first think.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #909 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 09:48:52 »
So what would be the best way to verify to kuang that we didn't get a a refund for our board?
the simplest yet most improbable solution is to somehow gain access to jhoang's paypal, from which kuang can easily locate all the information he would need. otherwise, maybe you can filter transactions with jhoang's paypal, and print it out and then take a screenshot of it? no clue how feasible that would be

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #910 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 10:00:14 »

Considering he has quite severe medical issues, I think most people will be able to understand. Blood pressure can lead to many more things than you'd first think.

edit. yes, i scrolled up and saw the story
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 October 2017, 10:11:55 by roostrc0gburn »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #911 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 10:02:25 »

oh, maybe there is more to the story than i am aware

There is a large update above if you didn't read that.

Offline alveeno

« Reply #912 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 11:59:10 »
So jhoangs girlfriend/wife/fiancee can get jhoangs PayPal info and give it to Kuang. That'd be the best thing for Kuang to verify transactions.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #913 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 12:11:04 »
So jhoangs girlfriend/wife/fiancee can get jhoangs PayPal info and give it to Kuang. That'd be the best thing for Kuang to verify transactions.

Didn't even think of that tbh, i think that might be viable solution, but at the same time. it *might* be inconsiderate, though its definitely the best current "solution"
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #914 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 14:38:18 »

Didn't even think of that tbh, i think that might be viable solution, but at the same time. it *might* be inconsiderate, though its definitely the best current "solution"

Honestly, that's not the holdup. I got my money back from Paypal, and I told Kuang I did and I would be glad to pay a new invoice. He said he was going to send one. He's failed to respond since then.

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #915 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 14:51:10 »
I havent even gotten a reply from Kuang yet, hopefully that comes in.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #916 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 19:28:04 »

I'm just about over it at this point. I bought into CAMP, I was still going to buy this too but if it's this difficult for Kuang to Bill me for the keyboard (when he says he needs funds to ship) I wonder how good post support is going to be if there's an issue with the ano, or the PCB...

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #917 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 21:31:26 »
dunno if she'd be willing.. i mean if i were in her shoes i'd have the same hesitation

Honestly, that's not the holdup. I got my money back from Paypal, and I told Kuang I did and I would be glad to pay a new invoice. He said he was going to send one. He's failed to respond since then.
actually, when we were discussing the overall complications regarding the overseas orders, kuang specifically mentioned that someone made it easy for him by telling him that he got the refund but is still willing to repay to acquire the board, and that kuang would follow that up with him. i presume he must've been talking about you?

yea kuang does tend to take his time with the replies..

anyway it's not a discussion of whether kuang would see this GB through or not, just whether you guys can wait it out

Offline alveeno

« Reply #918 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 23:38:04 »
I mean, if I were in the hospital and conscious and had the duties of a group buy runner, I'd rather relieve some 'responsibility' off me to someone else who could continue the group buy while I'm incapable of doing so.

Offline odd

« Reply #919 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 11:00:16 »
dunno if she'd be willing.. i mean if i were in her shoes i'd have the same hesitation

actually, when we were discussing the overall complications regarding the overseas orders, kuang specifically mentioned that someone made it easy for him by telling him that he got the refund but is still willing to repay to acquire the board, and that kuang would follow that up with him. i presume he must've been talking about you?

yea kuang does tend to take his time with the replies..

anyway it's not a discussion of whether kuang would see this GB through or not, just whether you guys can wait it out

Some of us (like myself) have no choice but to wait it out since the ebay protection period has passed

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #920 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 19:54:43 »

Wow, what an update. Thank you for sharing whentheclouds

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #921 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 21:27:33 »
just thought of something: i'll ask kuang to get jhoang's SO to access his paypal if possible, and screencap/print out a list of refunded transactions (should be easy to filter if i'm not mistaken)

Some of us (like myself) have no choice but to wait it out since the ebay protection period has passed
riiight...

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #922 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 21:44:13 »
just thought of something: i'll ask kuang to get jhoang's SO to access his paypal if possible, and screencap/print out a list of refunded transactions (should be easy to filter if i'm not mistaken)

riiight...

Yeah, the alternative to just getting his paypal info would be literally to just screenshot as much as she can... that would be the bare minimum i suppose. I just want to get this entire ordeal done and over with lol, thank you for looking into this on our behalf, super appreciate it

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
« Reply #923 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 00:22:26 »
Looks like somebody get their E8... unless I'm missing something?

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #924 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 00:54:53 »
Looks like somebody get their E8... unless I'm missing something?

read my comment and his reply

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #925 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 07:49:04 »
Kuang contacted me this morning. Don't have an invoice yet but I think we're headed in that direction. I'll keep everyone apprised.

Offline kuang2

« Reply #926 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 09:20:01 »
I want to update some information to you guy:

- I almost sent out all Vietnamese order (only 1 left, he sold his slot to foreign friend, so shipment will be delay).
- I'm working with next batch: including all member that happy to pay for shipping fee again (then if jhoang appear, I will take it from him and send it back to you), and someone who email me for more detail.
* E92 (with his own logo)
* E2: i'm waiting for E12's confirm
* E44
* E14: some of your text is too long to engrave to nameplate.
* E35
* E26: i do not receive any keyboard with Blue Top and Grey Bottom from exclusive, let me check with him, or you change to another color, please let me know.
* E10
* E38: some of your text is too long to engrave to nameplate, and please send me email about assembly service
* pos 106 (/u/afrokobe)
* E77
* E39
* E55
* E67
* E09
* E43
* E08
* E37
* E73
* E71
* E95
* E64

and some member from SEA/Asia: shipping fee is not expensive, so I can help you all, but please give me your address
* E76 from Thailand
* E53 from Malaysia
* E78 from Hong Kong
* E87 from Singapore

2 spot: E31 & E42 from EU: I have some friends in France, they can help me bring your keyboard from Viet Nam to France, then send to you from France, shipping fee will be acceptable

All orders which was list above can "Ready To Ship" till end of this week. I'm uploading picture that I take for each order then put it here as soon as possible .

P/S 1: I hope that people that do not want to take their board can post here or email me, so I can sell your slot to raise a fund for shipping.
P/S 2; AGAIN, please email me to eteam@kuang2.net, DON'T PM on GH. Thank you so much.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #927 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 09:28:50 »
Ball is rolling.  Good news.  The process is not pretty, but it's getting done.  Thanks, kuang!

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #928 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 09:43:36 »
Thank you <3
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #929 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 09:48:32 »
Thank you so much Kuang! I sent you an email about details

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #930 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 10:04:39 »

No invoice yet but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Says he will ship promptly after payment received.
« Last Edit: Tue, 17 October 2017, 10:25:35 by TerryMathews »

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #931 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 14:38:50 »
I'm e14, ill send a new email with me engraving preferences,  thank you!

Offline ak_xf1re

• Daydreamer
« Reply #932 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 17:02:56 »
E67 here, have emailed you the details, looking forward to this!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #933 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 17:14:37 »
Do we all need to send him our paypal and adress for shipping?  Just not clear on that.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #934 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 17:40:16 »
Do we all need to send him our paypal and adress for shipping?  Just not clear on that.

Not sure either. I sent an email asking what else he needs from me since my order is on that list above. It sounds like we're paying for shipping again since our boards are ready... and then getting reimbursed from Jhoang if/when he gets home.
-Dana

Offline balotelli00

« Reply #935 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 19:07:23 »
E53 here. I've pmed you my details Mr. Kuang2.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #936 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 20:07:44 »

Hopefully you didn’t actually PM him.  He has stated to email at eteam@kuang2.net, bc he doesn’t check GH pms

Offline alveeno

« Reply #937 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 20:41:40 »
E26 here, feelsbad when my keyboard is supposedly missing

Offline balotelli00

« Reply #938 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 21:00:29 »

Hopefully you didn’t actually PM him.  He has stated to email at eteam@kuang2.net, bc he doesn’t check GH pms

Thanks man, just sent him an email.

Offline kuang2

« Reply #939 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 21:22:19 »
Image Update for all orders i've sort: https://imgur.com/a/gmW08 (more pictures uploading ....)

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #940 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 21:40:04 »
Image Update for all orders i've sort: https://imgur.com/a/gmW08 (more pictures uploading ....)

Nice!  I see mine (dark gray with purple)!  Did you get a chance to engrave the custom badge yet? Also, I notice some cloudy residue  under the escape area and large streaks on the plate.  Is that just dirt or anodizing issues?

Thanks for the pics.  That last one (brown and teal) is really nice
« Last Edit: Tue, 17 October 2017, 21:55:04 by reececonrad »

Offline kuang2

« Reply #941 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 22:30:05 »
some people email me about color. Just remind you that all picture was taken by my stupid phone (asuck zenfone1), on my desk, so color look does not good. Any some have dir, because it on my warehouse for along time. I will clean it before packing to you.

Only the special one (Light brown and teal) was taken by my DSLR, so it look better than others.

Here is my desk (for your reference):

ready to ship out keyboards:

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #942 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 22:47:43 »
So, are these issues just dirt?  Note the white below the escape and the smudges on the plate:
180408-0

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #943 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 23:06:32 »
So, are these issues just dirt?  Note the white below the escape and the smudges on the plate:
(Attachment Link)

looks like general factory dirt to me
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #944 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 23:10:29 »
I hope so.  The board looks awesome.  I forgot how nice it is. 

Offline kuang2

« Reply #945 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 23:14:07 »

five seconds  ....

Offline Tally810

« Reply #946 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 23:15:17 »

Show Image

five seconds  ....
Very nice kuang

Sent from ur mam

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #947 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 23:16:01 »

Show Image

five seconds  ....

You ROCK!  That looks awesome!  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #948 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 01:47:20 »
email sent regarding my changes!

and I can't believe that this is the actual picture of mine, i am beyond excited!!

Offline japanitrat

« Reply #949 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 02:36:43 »
Dat Light Brown ..  :thumb: