Author Topic: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS  (Read 570052 times)

Offline Panzerhawx

• Endgame is a lie. You just end up buying more.
    • cartel
Re: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS
« Reply #1050 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 04:03:21 »
I'm with you on this one. Emailed him multiple times, never got a response either. Seeing the spreadsheet getting updated, with mine still unchanged, really makes things worse.

I've emailed kuang four times with no response.  I don't need assembly, I will pay the double shipping.  Just please don't sell my spot because I'm still out $500 and would like my board.

Founders #16

Offline kuang2

« Reply #1051 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 05:07:37 »
I've emailed kuang four times with no response.  I don't need assembly, I will pay the double shipping.  Just please don't sell my spot because I'm still out $500 and would like my board.

Founders #16

I'm with you on this one. Emailed him multiple times, never got a response either. Seeing the spreadsheet getting updated, with mine still unchanged, really makes things worse.

I'm very sorry for miss your email, I will check all my inbox, and reply to all of you right now.

To Panzerhawx: i'm asking SF if you can receive keyboard from mainland without tax. If yes, I will send yours from SZ.

To others: today I ship to 5 persons, total 9 keyboards. Still have 2 persons who already paid but can not ship today. I will send yours tomorrow and email you tracking number. Today plan to send out more 10 invoice.

Offline balotelli00

« Reply #1052 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 06:14:49 »
Kuang2, just sent you a new email please read and respond.
thank you

Offline alveeno

« Reply #1053 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 09:04:30 »
I got my tracking number.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1054 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 11:17:04 »
I got my tracking number.

Same.  Great news

Offline ntitco1

« Reply #1055 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 11:37:10 »
I'm very sorry for miss your email, I will check all my inbox, and reply to all of you right now.

To Panzerhawx: i'm asking SF if you can receive keyboard from mainland without tax. If yes, I will send yours from SZ.

To others: today I ship to 5 persons, total 9 keyboards. Still have 2 persons who already paid but can not ship today. I will send yours tomorrow and email you tracking number. Today plan to send out more 10 invoice.

Resent you an email about my shipping and assembly fees  ;D

Offline odd

« Reply #1056 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 12:41:55 »
I got a shipping invoice and paid it. Waiting for tracking number now 😂😀

Offline kuang2

« Reply #1057 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 23:36:04 »

i have problem with paypal. Paypal hold your payment for 21 days. I do not know if I add your tracking number there, will they release money?

if pp hold that money, it's very difficult for me to ship all the keyboard to you.

one more question about paypal: if you dispute, and the seller does not respond, will paypal do refund or not?

Thank you all

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #1058 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 23:46:19 »
I don't know what PayPal does for foreign country transactions, but in theory yes, once you add tracking info, the funds should get released sooner, if it's not a brand new account.  Maybe you can call PayPal customer service and ask about your specific account?
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #1059 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 23:51:42 »
I mean this is the same thing that happened in the first place to jhoang right? I dunno why we didn't do something different.

Has there been any update from Jhoang on his health and plans for moving this forward from his end? I really appreciate all that you're doing, Kuang.
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 November 2017, 23:53:58 by OfTheWild »
-Dana

Offline Vloshko

« Reply #1060 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 02:28:29 »
Kuang, I just emailed you as a reminder and I'm posting here as a just in case you check here prior to that. Thanks!
Keycap Compendium

Discord: Vloshko#1327

Key Cap Wishlist

2019: Configure Optimal Audio Settings

HHKB Pro 2, Model M, Unicorn X Legend, ESPECTRO 96, SaiB CP, E8-V1.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #1061 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 05:47:30 »
Kuang, add tracking info to those transactions and they should release the held funds.

Offline scttooo

« Reply #1062 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 14:31:59 »
Still waiting for an invoice for shipping. Ive sent a few emails now.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #1063 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 21:46:47 »
Still waiting for an invoice for shipping. Ive sent a few emails now.

me too. Although i'm kinda at that point where I dont want to send any more money at this board. I might just wait this out and hopefully one day get what I already paid for.  :confused:
-Dana

Offline kuang2

« Reply #1064 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 08:57:24 »
today I sent out more than 10 confirm emails. Hope that I can send more and more E8-V1 keyboard to you guy.

All US members can track on USPS tool, but none of your keyboard reach US until now.

Tomorrow YHYOON will receive his keyboards. Took 3 days from Viet Nam to South Korea.

Offline Vloshko

« Reply #1065 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 12:23:01 »
Show Image

That looks fantastic, you're awesome Kuang!

p.s. I responded to your email (covering all bases).
Keycap Compendium

Key Cap Wishlist

Offline onmybikedrunk

• Danny Woods - Industrial Designer
« Reply #1066 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 14:29:52 »
Hello all!  Due to special circumstances I was able to get my board here in the USA a little earlier than expected.  Jhoang had used a friends PayPal for 2 late payments (after his account was locked up - unbeknownst to all of us) and when I filed a dispute I did it (again, unknowingly) pointed towards the wrong person.  This guy was phenomenal in getting my board from Kuang2 and he shipped it out almost right away.  I did have to pay a second round of shipping which sucks but Kuang2 is supposedly working a solution by selling some extras to get us our shipping $ back.  I even released the dispute before he shipped it because he was so on point. I also felt really bad he was dragged into a dispute just for trying to help his buddy. You know who you are and thank you for being so rad!! 

So, I haven't assembled it yet but took some photos during my first unboxing.  I did do a quick and dirty PCB test using some tweezers to bridge the switch points and a keytester (Switch Hitter). The PCB seems fine despite an obvious mistake which you can see in the pic below. So here you're seeing what I saw straight outta the box! I will post a follow up once I get it cleaned up a bit and built...

So thoughts?...  It's nice, but far from perfect. There are definitely some manufacturing issues that Jhoang never brought up.  The person that retrieved it for me was adamant about not being able to bin the very best one so this isn't a best case scenario by any means...  You can see in my pics that one of the rear screw holes is marred and there is a small scratch in the anodizing right below it.  Both flaws are on the rear so I'm not really worried about it.  The board seems to have a lot of factory "gunk" on it, dust, packing grease and sticker adhesive were all things I found.  The box was in pretty bad shape... The brass weight is not polished and has that same grainy kinda feeling that anodized aluminum does which is concerning.  I just hope it's real brass haha.  For the nameplates I decided to have the customs I ordered done here locally to speed up the delivery process and so I could do some cool custom stuff.  I'm about 5 minutes away from a trophy/engraving place that is gonna do 3 for $20. Overall I'm not over-the-moon ecstatic about the quality, but I'm not really disappointed either. I am happy to have the board finally and believe it or not this is the only TKL in my collection.  I have faith in the rest of the E-team to pick up the pieces and I hope everyone gets their boards soon!  Let me know if you guys have any questions...

Full Imgur Post HERE.

Sample Pics:

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1067 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 15:42:44 »
Is that just a piece of tape on the PCB?

Thanks for the pics.  The board looks nice.  Not perfect, like you said, but very very nice.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1068 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 16:20:23 »
onmybikedrunk, this is great to hear. Thank you for sharing!

Offline onmybikedrunk

« Reply #1069 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 17:41:54 »
Is that just a piece of tape on the PCB?

Thanks for the pics.  The board looks nice.  Not perfect, like you said, but very very nice.
No this is a trace repair.  There were revisions right before the PCB went to production and they forgot to connect a switch trace.  From what I understand, all PCBs have been fixed and tested.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #1070 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 18:31:26 »
Thanks so much for posting up those photos. Sucks about the missing trace but all said and done no one will see it.

I too have confirmed that the 40 or so people that have contacted kuang2 to pay shipping again are going to be reimbursed partially using the funds from selling the refunded boards. It is uncertain when that is or exactly how much we'll get back from the $70 but he is hoping to give us each back about $45 or so. No further info about getting the funds from jhuang/paypal at this time.
-Dana

Offline YH YOON

« Reply #1071 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 19:25:43 »
Lack two sets of bumpon

today I sent out more than 10 confirm emails. Hope that I can send more and more E8-V1 keyboard to you guy.

All US members can track on USPS tool, but none of your keyboard reach US until now.

Tomorrow YHYOON will receive his keyboards. Took 3 days from Viet Nam to South Korea.

Show Image

Offline avid

« Reply #1072 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 19:55:23 »
You got 5 (!) of them :D Nice.

I really, really like the pink one.

Offline kuang2

« Reply #1073 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 22:16:12 »
Thank you so much for your quick review to all GH user,
As I already post E8-V1 was design and made by exclusive, then GB open by jhoang. I almost do nothing, but my fault is not give you all the information about E8-V1 keyboard.

Show Image

this glue is from the box, not from factory. I try to clean all, but there is a little left.
scratch in the hole from anode process. I already show to exclusive how to make it more perfect, but we can only do it in E6.

Show Image

I found problem with PCB then confirm with Exc about that. He made mistake on this, and some other little mistake too that I will show it to you. All PCB was fix by me, and I test it already.

Offline avid

« Reply #1074 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 22:19:04 »
Your work is excellent kuang2!  :thumb:

I hope we will see more future GB by you.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1075 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 22:43:28 »
[snipped text]

Sample Pics:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

i dunno about you but if i waited 9 months for a keyboard i'd hope it would be a good quality product

kinda disappointed to see this
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #1076 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 22:59:19 »
I dunno, for me i think at this point its more of a "stop-loss". I feel lucky that these are even shipping.
-Dana

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1077 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 23:17:10 »
I dunno, for me i think at this point its more of a "stop-loss". I feel lucky that these are even shipping.

fair

maybe i'm just being more facetious than normal
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #1078 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 23:18:18 »

Almost the same for me. I already decided that this was going to be my end-game TKL, hopefully the rest of them look good
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline onmybikedrunk

« Reply #1079 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 10:13:44 »
Thank you so much for your quick review to all GH user, As I already post E8-V1 was design and made by exclusive, then GB open by jhoang. I almost do nothing, but my fault is not give you all the information about E8-V1 keyboard.
I found problem with PCB then confirm with Exc about that. He made mistake on this, and some other little mistake too that I will show it to you. All PCB was fix by me, and I test it already.

I did mean to thank you Kuang... Sorry I left that out of my original post, I certainly didn't mean to.  I do feel like you have handled all of this so well.  As OffTheWild said, we are lucky to have these shipping at all considering the situation.  I'm happy you were there to pick up the pieces, I think we are all very grateful for that.  Also, IMO the trace repair could have not been better.  It looks like the factory did it!  Very professional.

I did build my board last night and after a good cleaning and a bit of elbow grease I'm happy to report that it's near perfect condition with the exception of the bottom scratch/screw hole marring.  If this is a worst case scenario then I'd say we're all in pretty good shape!  I'll post a few more build pics later today... Thank you again Kuang!

Offline onmybikedrunk

« Reply #1080 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 10:32:47 »
PS. How is programming handled?

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #1081 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 10:37:42 »
PS. How is programming handled?
Bootmapper Client

Offline onmybikedrunk

« Reply #1082 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 10:38:39 »
Thank you!

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #1083 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 15:59:41 »
Tracking received!
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline exmpt

« Reply #1084 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 17:19:58 »
Just got my tracking number as well!
IG - @blizzardmods
M65-A | HHKB Pro1 | Minila Air | VA68M | TINA-C

Offline YH YOON

« Reply #1085 on: Sat, 11 November 2017, 00:30:11 »
The surface is irregular.
I hope the next little bit better.

Offline kuang2

« Reply #1086 on: Sat, 11 November 2017, 10:23:47 »
Just talking with President Donald Trump (he is in Ha Noi, Viet Nam now).... Air Force One can not bring high-grade thing such as E8-V1 .... poor me

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #1087 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 11:11:27 »
My E8 was delivered today. I'll take some pics tonight when I get home.

Offline Vloshko

« Reply #1088 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 12:03:58 »
Tracking number received!
Keycap Compendium

Key Cap Wishlist

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #1089 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 18:14:29 »
https://imgur.com/a/Lnm4X

Not even tested the PCB yet, literally just opened it

Offline cissfoxx

« Reply #1090 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 18:19:47 »

How's the white micro arc oxidation look??? It sounds like the normal anodized alumnium have some consistency issues.

Looks pretty good from here though

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1091 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 20:35:37 »

Definitely regret not getting the micro arc. Nice man.

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #1092 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 21:35:56 »

beautiful -- I should probably pay up for shipping again rather than waiting around for something to happen
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1093 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 22:16:47 »

beautiful -- I should probably pay up for shipping again rather than waiting around for something to happen

I was just thinking the same thing. Might give it another week or so.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1094 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 23:14:10 »
oh snap. I hope my keeb didn't go to Jamaica.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1096 on: Tue, 14 November 2017, 23:26:30 »
oh snap. I hope my keeb didn't go to Jamaica.

(Attachment Link)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica,_Queens

well that makes a lot more sense than going to Jamaica in 17 min.

IT'S IN THE COUNTRY!  WOOHOO!

Offline kuang2

« Reply #1097 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 07:16:44 »

tracking on USPS website (for USA only) will have more information.

Seeem that tomorrow there are a lot of keyboards will come

Offline odd

« Reply #1098 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 12:31:26 »
Still waiting on mine but the PCB looks to be identical as the one in my Tric80 even down to the style of the logo, interesting....

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #1099 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 12:37:07 »
I got my kit today!  It's so beautiful!  The finish, the even machining of the parts, the way everything comes together neatly.  I'll take some nice photographs soon.  It came in a custom hard silver box with dense foam walls but no outer box for that, just wrapping paper, but thankfully with fast EMS shipping and the good box/foam design there was no damage to anything.

My kit is basically perfect, has almost no imperfections.  There might be a dot or two in the finish, but I still have to clean the whole case.

The anodized surface is quite smooth and has a satin shiny finish, which I like a lot.  I'm super happy with my kit.

Thank you very much, Exclusive, and huge thanks to kuang2 for the hard work rescuing this group buy!

P.S.: quick snaps after unwrapping etc.:

« Last Edit: Wed, 15 November 2017, 13:04:44 by Photoelectric »
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -