Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20173437 times)

Offline PadawanGeek

Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #52750 on: Wed, 01 July 2020, 08:09:11 »
Got this just this morning, not in the mail, but via hand delivery...needed this in order to use my wired IEM on phones that lack the 3.5mm audio port.

These arrived last week, a KZ ZS10 Pro, an alleged silver and gold cable (seriously doubt this, but liked the color combo), and a protective case for the IEM (since the metallic cover is mirror like and possibly susceptible to scratching)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #52751 on: Thu, 02 July 2020, 21:20:17 »
I got some IEMs too, different tier though.

Dreamed about having these for 4 years, got an absolute steal thanks to both massdrop and the audio aftermarket not being a hellscape like keyboards.
I love Elzy

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #52752 on: Thu, 02 July 2020, 22:01:07 »

Show Image

Dreamed about having these for 4 years, got an absolute steal thanks to both massdrop and the audio aftermarket not being a hellscape like keyboards.
NICE! Very Nice!!!  :thumb:

I've messed around with higher end IEM's, from Senn IE800 to Fitear Parterre to Campfire Audio Jupiter, but I kinda got tired of the scene. I wanted something fresh, and cheap so that I can try different flavors. After I'm done with this ZS10 Pro, I'm gonna try CCA CA16 (7x BA + 1 Dynamic/side) as I love the idea of multiple BA's + Dynamic drivers hybrid IEM's. The dynamic driver adds a degree of texture and depth to bass that BA's can't match, while BA's offer levels of detail that dynamic can't match. Hybrids offer a mix of these prominent features of both types of drivers that may result in.....well, some interesting hybrid IEM's that can be had for an affordable price now. I'm having more fun with such affordable IEM's than I did with my higher priced IEM's.
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 July 2020, 22:03:24 by PadawanGeek »

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #52753 on: Thu, 02 July 2020, 22:13:22 »
i have a pair of entry level customs and a mid-tier custom, i just always liked the zeus so I had to jump on the opportunity to get it. I'm going to re-shell them to custom eventually cuz i can't wear universals for long.
I love Elzy

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #52754 on: Fri, 03 July 2020, 02:51:19 »

Show Image

I've messed around with higher end IEM's, from Senn IE800 to Fitear Parterre to Campfire Audio Jupiter, but I kinda got tired of the scene. I wanted something fresh, and cheap so that I can try different flavors. After I'm done with this ZS10 Pro, I'm gonna try CCA CA16 (7x BA + 1 Dynamic/side) as I love the idea of multiple BA's + Dynamic drivers hybrid IEM's. The dynamic driver adds a degree of texture and depth to bass that BA's can't match, while BA's offer levels of detail that dynamic can't match. Hybrids offer a mix of these prominent features of both types of drivers that may result in.....well, some interesting hybrid IEM's that can be had for an affordable price now. I'm having more fun with such affordable IEM's than I did with my higher priced IEM's.

I know this isn't thread for this kinda question, but can you please explain me what is the difference between those in ear monitors and over ear cans?
Are these really that good? I'm not an audiophile, but I really like proper-great sound of music, so for a while now I was worried that maybe I'm missing something really cool not looking into these little things.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #52755 on: Fri, 03 July 2020, 03:38:41 »

Show Image

I know this isn't thread for this kinda question, but can you please explain me what is the difference between those in ear monitors and over ear cans?
Are these really that good? I'm not an audiophile, but I really like proper-great sound of music, so for a while now I was worried that maybe I'm missing something really cool not looking into these little things.

At a similar price range you are pretty much considering sound quality over sound isolation. An IEM of the same quality as an over-ear will generally cost much more to achieve the same quality of sound. Compare $500 over ears to $500 IEMs and it's like night and day in terms of dynamic range of sound in the over-ear's favor.

Offline phinix

« Reply #52756 on: Fri, 03 July 2020, 04:09:26 »

Show Image

At a similar price range you are pretty much considering sound quality over sound isolation. An IEM of the same quality as an over-ear will generally cost much more to achieve the same quality of sound. Compare $500 over ears to $500 IEMs and it's like night and day in terms of dynamic range of sound in the over-ear's favor.

Oh, ok, thanks for this noisy, so I stay with my cans then :)
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #52757 on: Sat, 11 July 2020, 15:46:07 »
My dell soundbar came in !!! :)

Offline ClackCulture

« Reply #52758 on: Thu, 16 July 2020, 09:55:35 »
novelkeys vaporwave pbt keycaps for my acrylic alice!
quality was sooo much better than i expected probabaly the best keycaps for the price! 247385-0

Offline phinix

« Reply #52759 on: Thu, 16 July 2020, 10:17:45 »
Got this beauty on tuesday :)

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #52760 on: Sun, 19 July 2020, 10:14:38 »
A pair of under table/desktop headphone hangers which I'd ordered a week or so back came, I got these because it had a rubber anti-slip padding on on them (the grey part of the hanger in pic), but more importantly, they also came with double sided tape and a couple of screws each for a more secure mounting.

Here's a pic of where I'd mounted them under my table top, feels secure enough that I'd confidently hang my higher end cans on them.

Also bought an acrylic headphone stand for my Creative SXFI Theater on my other rig, this pair of can is pretty good for wireless gaming, as well as for watching movies as there's no lag. With the SXFI mode enabled, the headphones take on a more open sound, dialog isn't centered  but more like sounding from speakers.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #52761 on: Mon, 20 July 2020, 05:34:00 »
These came in the mail or were delivered today, another HDMI 2.1 cable (got this to qualify for free next day delivery) with two external SSD cases, as well as a 256GB flashdrive for when I transfers big files among my rigs.

I've already installed a Corsair Force GT SSD into one of the cases to use for storing and transferring files as well. The SSD is pretty old (bought it in 2012 I think), but I've not abused by writing, deleting and rewriting data on  it, it served as the OS drive for my i7 3960X. For such a cheap case, I was surprised to find it came with its own short USB 3.0 cable.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #52762 on: Mon, 20 July 2020, 12:39:52 »
These came in the mail or were delivered today, another HDMI 2.1 cable (got this to qualify for free next day delivery) with two external SSD cases, as well as a 256GB flashdrive for when I transfers big files among my rigs.
Show Image

I've already installed a Corsair Force GT SSD into one of the cases to use for storing and transferring files as well. The SSD is pretty old (bought it in 2012 I think), but I've not abused by writing, deleting and rewriting data on  it, it served as the OS drive for my i7 3960X. For such a cheap case, I was surprised to find it came with its own short USB 3.0 cable.
Show Image

I always loved those SSDs, I think they are still probably the coolest looking SSD out there. Ended up getting an adata sx900 instead of it back in the day because it was a bit cheaper.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #52763 on: Tue, 21 July 2020, 02:29:47 »
I always loved those SSDs, I think they are still probably the coolest looking SSD out there. Ended up getting an adata sx900 instead of it back in the day because it was a bit cheaper.
Yeah, what I'd paid for the 120GB Force GT, I could almost buy a cheap 2TB SSD now.....not adjusting for inflation. :'(

Anyway, another piece of gaming kit came today, delivered right to my doorstep (but with safe distancing measures in place). It's a vertical mouse, I first heard of vertical mice while reading about Logitech MX Vertical Mouse. Instead of spending about 100USD on that, I figured I ought to try a cheap one first, to get a feel for vertical mice, and IF I like it, I'd get either the Logitech MX Vertical or the Cherry  MW4500 wireless vertical mice.

And yes, it has to be RGB, I'm a godly player and a legend (in my mind) when I have RGB gaming accessories....

Offline Kavik

« Reply #52764 on: Sat, 25 July 2020, 22:17:19 »
Yeah, what I'd paid for the 120GB Force GT, I could almost buy a cheap 2TB SSD now.....not adjusting for inflation. :'(

Anyway, another piece of gaming kit came today, delivered right to my doorstep (but with safe distancing measures in place). It's a vertical mouse, I first heard of vertical mice while reading about Logitech MX Vertical Mouse. Instead of spending about 100USD on that, I figured I ought to try a cheap one first, to get a feel for vertical mice, and IF I like it, I'd get either the Logitech MX Vertical or the Cherry  MW4500 wireless vertical mice.
Show Image

And yes, it has to be RGB, I'm a godly player and a legend (in my mind) when I have RGB gaming accessories....
Show Image

I got a cheapo vertical mouse a couple years ago and really couldn't stand it because 1. the sensor wasn't aligned with what my arm perceived forward to be and 2. clicking pushed the mouse to the left unless I had a death grip on it. Yours does look more comfortable and of a higher quality than mine though. What model is it?
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline jamster

« Reply #52765 on: Sat, 25 July 2020, 23:57:50 »
An impulse buy arrived: 34 inch widescreen.

https://www.mi.com/global/monitor34/

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #52766 on: Sun, 26 July 2020, 04:02:48 »
I got a cheapo vertical mouse a couple years ago and really couldn't stand it because 1. the sensor wasn't aligned with what my arm perceived forward to be and 2. clicking pushed the mouse to the left unless I had a death grip on it. Yours does look more comfortable and of a higher quality than mine though. What model is it?
It takes a little getting used to, but I'm getting the hang of it. The Forward/back/L/R toggle stick is a nice addition but doesn't work for me, I mean I find it hard to reach that stick with my thumb, plus it's not as responsive as simply as using the W/A/S/D keys. The mouse is a Zelotes C-18 vertical mouse.....

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #52767 on: Mon, 27 July 2020, 11:04:42 »
https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/98264261  On its way.  Why did I buy a used Mad Catz STRIKE Tournament Edition Keyboard.  I have no idea.  $9.99 won it, but after shipping and handling its $27.00

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #52768 on: Tue, 28 July 2020, 11:15:41 »
I've ordered a Tri Audio Tri I3 (believed mistakenly referred to as KBear Tri I3 though it's the same IEM), I should be getting it in a couple of days. Since trying out the KZ ZS10 Pro hybrid IEM (1 dynamic + 4 BA/each side) and liking it a lot, I've been on the lookout for different exotic IEMs and the Tri I3 fits the bill. 1x Planar + 1x Dynamic + 1x BA for each side is really unusual, so I just had to try it out, I will post a pic or two of it when I get it.

Offline WholesomeDucky

• lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhhhh bread
« Reply #52769 on: Tue, 28 July 2020, 11:20:09 »
Receiving my first ever GMK set today, as well as some magnetic USB-C cables/tips for my Alice, Planck, and phone.

The GMK set is a combo someone sold me. They bought sky dolch and ocean dolch, and used the darker keys from each set. They sold me the lighter ones from each set, so it's kind of a monochrome sky dolch. It looks awesome from the pictures, I will edit this when I get them in hand with pictures.

Unfortunately I am in the office today, as I had things that could not be done over telework, so I have to wait until quitting time to get my goodies.
12 years of spending money on typing

"Name checks out" -Kustoms, 2020

Discord:wholesomeducky
Inbox always open, for whatever reason.

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #52770 on: Wed, 29 July 2020, 06:03:22 »
Mmm, smoky!

Durock stabs for my next build.

"Romeo"     "Split75"   "Melody96"     "KBD8X MKII"     "Womier K87"

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #52771 on: Wed, 29 July 2020, 15:03:34 »
For some reason amazon accidentally sent a skateboard to our house.. something fishy

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #52772 on: Wed, 29 July 2020, 15:05:43 »
For some reason amazon accidentally sent a skateboard to our house.. something fishy

Was it actually address to you? More importantly, was it a nice skateboard?

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #52773 on: Wed, 29 July 2020, 15:35:27 »
at least it wasn't seeds

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #52774 on: Thu, 30 July 2020, 09:20:48 »
Just recall I have a Kingston 480GB SSD lying around, so I decided to install it into the remaining external enclosure/case. Yes, I'd left the plastic wrap on because I hate scratches, I'm a little OCD that way.

Also, my Tri Audio I3 came today, looks great though it's a little on the heavy side (all metal alloy case), the mirror like surface is a fingerprint magnet, a little 'bonus' for me to get more OCD about. Not bad, there are two sets of silicon eartips, one with smaller bores, the other with larger bores. The single pair of gray eartips are the only foam type (feels like memory foam). The cable is easy to handle being soft, same can't be said of my ALO cable. Looks great, and I'm 'burning in' the IEM right now, gonna leave one of my DAP playing overnight. But from initial listening, I think I've found my go to IEM.....finally!

Offline jihadu

« Reply #52775 on: Thu, 30 July 2020, 16:38:37 »
A big fat bill to pay (or in my case not receive). Remember kids always insure high value items when shipping stuff, it can save you hundreds of €. Rip my Polaris

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #52776 on: Thu, 30 July 2020, 22:14:47 »
Just recall I have a Kingston 480GB SSD lying around, so I decided to install it into the remaining external enclosure/case. Yes, I'd left the plastic wrap on because I hate scratches, I'm a little OCD that way.
Show Image

Also, my Tri Audio I3 came today, looks great though it's a little on the heavy side (all metal alloy case), the mirror like surface is a fingerprint magnet, a little 'bonus' for me to get more OCD about. Not bad, there are two sets of silicon eartips, one with smaller bores, the other with larger bores. The single pair of gray eartips are the only foam type (feels like memory foam). The cable is easy to handle being soft, same can't be said of my ALO cable. Looks great, and I'm 'burning in' the IEM right now, gonna leave one of my DAP playing overnight. But from initial listening, I think I've found my go to IEM.....finally!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

wow that's a really quality stock cable. nice man
I love Elzy

Offline coarse

• * Maker
    • Coarse Keys
« Reply #52777 on: Fri, 31 July 2020, 21:02:59 »
finally received the logitech g304 i order last week. my g102 has been double clicking on all buttons except the right button and mouse wheel button. the wireless upgrade was long overdue too

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #52778 on: Fri, 31 July 2020, 23:28:35 »
wow that's a really quality stock cable. nice man
Yeah, I was surprised that the stock cable is this good, I'd tried my ALO Litz cable on the IEM's and, somehow, they sounded different. Will try the IEMs on my ALO SXC 8 cable later as I'm enjoying the IEM's with their stock cable. I've been using my phone with the I3 with my HFM HM901s as well as on my phone with the iBasso DC02.

Offline jamster

« Reply #52779 on: Fri, 31 July 2020, 23:34:31 »
finally received the logitech g304 i order last week. my g102 has been double clicking on all buttons except the right button and mouse wheel button. the wireless upgrade was long overdue too

Show Image

They give you a sticker that's bigger than the entire mouse? That's actually kind of neat.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #52780 on: Sat, 01 August 2020, 03:52:49 »
Finally got myself a proper chair for my occasional longer than normal gaming session, expect to be gaming a bit more when Serious Sam 4's out, and later with Cyberpunk (have pre-ordered these two). It certainly feels more solidly made, and more comfortable than the cheap and generic China made chair I was using. ;D

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #52781 on: Sat, 01 August 2020, 04:14:23 »
Finally got myself a proper chair for my occasional longer than normal gaming session, expect to be gaming a bit more when Serious Sam 4's out, and later with Cyberpunk (have pre-ordered these two). It certainly feels more solidly made, and more comfortable than the cheap and generic China made chair I was using. ;D

How are those? I’ve always been sceptical about gaming chairs and they get a bad rep on /r/pcmr on cost vs comfort. Though I notice that the Omega you have us cheaper than some of the other crazily priced items I’ve seen then have over the years.

Although not as pretty, for about the same price new or for much less used, you can get a dispatcher chair, which are designed to be sat in for very long periods of time. So I’m curious on how they feel for the price

(I took mine home from work when we knew we’d be working from home at least till the nee year - the little bulb thing hanging down behind it is a air pump/valve for controlling the lumbar support bladder)

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #52782 on: Sat, 01 August 2020, 05:15:54 »
Just trying out a 'legit gaming chair' to see how I like it....or not. Not keen to spend too much as I'm considering getting a Herman Miller chair for my other setup, so I'm not gonna spend too much on a single chair....

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #52783 on: Sat, 01 August 2020, 21:17:39 »
gaming chairs are definitely a novelty/gimmick. Source: I have one

a lot of pro fps players complain that the side protrusions meant to keep a driver safe, hinders arm movement when playing

their comfort level is ok. rather get a quality office chair
I love Elzy

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #52784 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 08:07:50 »

Was it actually address to you? More importantly, was it a nice skateboard?

Felt cheap, but it was actually addressed to us. Amazon provided full refund and delivered it to the right address.

Offline jamster

« Reply #52785 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 08:44:54 »
That gaming chair, is the seat and back totally flat, or are there contours?

Never seen a gaming chair irl.

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #52786 on: Mon, 03 August 2020, 22:42:47 »
Just trying out a 'legit gaming chair' to see how I like it....or not. Not keen to spend too much as I'm considering getting a Herman Miller chair for my other setup, so I'm not gonna spend too much on a single chair....

I saw Herman Miller have a collabo with Logitech for a, "gamning" chair :p
Should be comfy since it looks like it's just one of their office chairs recolored.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline jamster

« Reply #52787 on: Mon, 03 August 2020, 23:08:16 »
I saw Herman Miller have a collabo with Logitech for a, "gamning" chair :p
Should be comfy since it looks like it's just one of their office chairs recolored.

Huh, I just Googled that, and yeah, it's just one of their standard office chairs, the Embody.

All the reviews on the gaming version talk about how mind-blowingly expensive it is, but it is priced exactly the same as the normal coloured models.

Regular advice I've seen with home office chairs is to look for recycled corporate Aerons or similar. They are a hugely popular chair so are supposed to be easy to find secondhand. I prefer Aerons, but there are loads of other good options out there like Steelcase or Humanscale.
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 August 2020, 23:11:24 by jamster »

Offline phinix

« Reply #52788 on: Tue, 04 August 2020, 09:41:05 »
My brand new pc case came in today - Dr Zaber Sentry 2.0 in navy grey color!  :eek:  :D  :D  :D :llama: 

248707-0
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 August 2020, 09:43:47 by phinix »

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #52789 on: Tue, 04 August 2020, 10:53:37 »
That there is a nice case, if ya like it small!

I really need to make a MiniITX build at some point, my Security Onion instance is currently running on a ThinkCentre M73, which is teeny, but the fan can kick up a little. So much so that I actually delidded the CPU today, which has dropped it down about 10-15 degrees, so it might be okay a while longer, haha.

Offline phinix

« Reply #52790 on: Wed, 05 August 2020, 02:25:22 »
That there is a nice case, if ya like it small!

I really need to make a MiniITX build at some point, my Security Onion instance is currently running on a ThinkCentre M73, which is teeny, but the fan can kick up a little. So much so that I actually delidded the CPU today, which has dropped it down about 10-15 degrees, so it might be okay a while longer, haha.

Yeah, this one is pretty quiet I would say, after having 30 different cases in the past:)
It goes a bit louder when I play heavy graphics games, like Witcher 3 for example, but to the level that it is not annoying, it is simply quiet enough not to go over actual game sounds.
Still, being air cooled as all you can stick in there on cpu is small 48mm high cooler (Noctua in my case). Plus GPU, which I have Nvidia FE 2070S.
CPU on full gaming goes to 70C, GPU up to 70-80C, so fine by me, SSD won't go over 50C during gaming. For air cooling such a small case its perfect.

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #52791 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 10:29:08 »
As an early self-present for my 34th birthday next week...

« Last Edit: Sat, 08 August 2020, 10:31:31 by -Jerry- »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #52792 on: Sat, 08 August 2020, 18:29:02 »
Neca Alpha Predator figure and Afro Samurai on PS3

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #52793 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 03:05:15 »
Just got a Xiaomi HBADA Ergonomic Office Chair for my other rig, it's white + black to match my desk setup, and delivered right up to my doorstep. I will post pics when I've had it set up.....need to get comfy on both my rigs as I'm preparing for extended gaming sessions when Serious Sam 4 and Cyberpunk 2077 are released.
« Last Edit: Sun, 09 August 2020, 03:06:48 by PadawanGeek »

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #52794 on: Tue, 11 August 2020, 20:52:07 »
As promised, my Xiaomi HBADA Ergonomic Office Chair arrived, NOT by mail of course, but via delivery service similar to UPS/FEDEX, it's called Ninjavan. Anyway, liked that the Lumbar support is adjustable to some extend, and the black and white motif goes nicely with the white built-in desk and black peripherals of my 2nd rig.

Also like it because it has armrest that folds up so I can slide the chair deeper under my desk for more space to walk around behind the chair....

Offline sharktastica

• CompSci research student, IBMer, r/ModelM mod
    • Admiral Shark's Keyboards
« Reply #52795 on: Wed, 12 August 2020, 12:30:19 »
249324-0
249326-1

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #52796 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 20:28:52 »
Show Image

I have the throne, comfy!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #52797 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 21:12:42 »

Show Image

Show Image

Is the knob at the top a joystick? How does it work?

Offline hvontres

• Buckling Spring Enthusiast - Full Size Evangelist
« Reply #52798 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 23:08:46 »
First parts for my first build:

249484-0

Going to build a couple of YamPads to use as switch and cap testers.
Henry von Tresckow

1986 Model M 1390131, 1987 Model M 1391401 , 1993 Model M2 Modded Reddragon k556(Test Mule) Boston Prototype x2 (Daily Drivers :) )

Offline phinix

« Reply #52799 on: Fri, 14 August 2020, 15:58:50 »
Look what I got today:)
Bought from one of keyboard enthusiasts on Deskthority from Czech.

This model was my first mechanical keyboard 8 years ago. Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid, mx blacks.
This one has mounted Forsty Flake controller, so I can program it! :D

249546-0