Author Topic: Anyone have a shipping issue with Hot Keys Project orders?  (Read 3430 times)

Offline Swatman

Anyone have a shipping issue with Hot Keys Project orders?
« on: Sat, 28 January 2017, 19:57:39 »
I ordered 2 keycaps from HKP for the first time ever in December.  My order shipped out via hong kong post January 3rd.  I ordered 2 keycaps from Hidden lab in december as well.  Those key caps shipped out via hong kong post January 23.  I received my Hidden Lab order today, and my HKP order is still nowhere to be found.  In contact with HKP, he told me that snow in the U.S. probably delayed the order (tracking # has not updated since Jan 5), and it has barely snowed this season.
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 February 2017, 12:06:18 by martinyeah »

Offline pr0ximity

Re: Anyone have a shipping issue with Hot Keys Project orders?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 28 January 2017, 20:02:10 »
Some stuff does get held up in customs and carrier hand-offs from time to time. Just took me over two weeks for a package from Germany to emerge from the space between DHL and USPS.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline derpman4k

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 28 January 2017, 22:56:53 »
Yeah, if you have the tracking just watch and wait patiently

Only reason I am posting is because my tracking was the same way, shipped on the 3rd of Jan, left HK on the 5th then there was no update for almost 2 weeks until it landed in NY then took a few days to get to me. But once it's been shipped it's probably weather, customs, slow post or all three.

Even though you ordered something from HK after and received it could just mean you paid more for shipping at one than the other. Not uncommon, neither is customs being slow
Leopold FC660M + MX Blacks

Offline Swatman

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 28 January 2017, 23:07:17 »

Only reason I am posting is because my tracking was the same way, shipped on the 3rd of Jan, left HK on the 5th then there was no update for almost 2 weeks until it landed in NY then took a few days to get to me. But once it's been shipped it's probably weather, customs, slow post or all three.

Even though you ordered something from HK after and received it could just mean you paid more for shipping at one than the other. Not uncommon, neither is customs being slow

Same with my order. Shipped 3rd. Left HK  the 5th. Nothing since.

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 14:34:52 »

Same with my order. Shipped 3rd. Left HK  the 5th. Nothing since.

Just PM you, please check :)

Offline Data

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 02 February 2017, 16:05:34 »
They always take a while to reach me in Florida, half way around the world.  But they get here eventually.  I've never had a China/Hong Kong shipment that was particularly fast.  :P