Author Topic: Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)  (Read 4431232 times)

Offline minTea

Re: Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)
« Reply #7200 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 22:27:56 »
Man all these Nebulus caps from the sodium sale make me so sad I was working at the time and couldn't sneak an email. Probably wouldn't have won anyways sending from mobile. They look so GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Just to let you know, I won from sending an email on my phone so try next time! Its always worth a shot

That is good to hear man and I was going to try, I had the email all setup from the night before all ready to go on my phone but I have enough integrity to not sacrifice the quality of my service for something even as awesome as a Bro cap sale. I really couldn't even say I had to go to the bathroom.  Ohhhh wellll.  Guess there's always next time and an opportunity to win and trade for one of these sweet Nebulus Bros :)  Congrats Jordan and everyone else!

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #7201 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 22:34:35 »

Got these today as part of the Low Sodium Sale:

Show Image

They're hillarious, but, unfortunately too NSFW to use as I'm trying to keep my keyboard a little friendlier.  They're basically what Ken would look like if he was 50 and had genitals.  Bro is gracious and letting me swap them for something less NSFW in MX.  Sad it's not Topre, but it should be something more usable.

wow that's ummm, quite... fleshy looking lol

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #7202 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 22:36:26 »

Show Image

They're hillarious, but, unfortunately too NSFW to use as I'm trying to keep my keyboard a little friendlier.  They're basically what Ken would look like if he was 50 and had genitals.  Bro is gracious and letting me swap them for something less NSFW in MX.  Sad it's not Topre, but it should be something more usable.

Nice placement  :thumb:

Any idea what you are trading for or is it another mystery cap?  Either way, congrats on getting in the sale and for the awesome trade on the purple. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #7203 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 22:41:25 »

Show Image

They're hillarious, but, unfortunately too NSFW to use as I'm trying to keep my keyboard a little friendlier.  They're basically what Ken would look like if he was 50 and had genitals.

Nice placement  :thumb:

Either way, congrats on getting in the sale and for the awesome trade on the purple.

I'm glad someone noticed.  It was very deliberate. 

The purple is pretty nifty.  First purple Bot I've gotten.  iamtootallforthis really wanted the Limeade, so I would have taken just about anything and was about to get another Three Kings after I just gave one away, but he stumbled on the Purple Bro instead.  I'm glad he did since it does match the board pretty well.
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 July 2015, 09:37:26 by nubbinator »

Offline scubaste

« Reply #7204 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 23:11:41 »
I'm very grateful that I got in the Low Sodium sale and to have snagged some of the last V2s.

'Merica -  cause why not. I think Booper might like to get a little silly when she edits.

And on a side note, I got this Topre function set from the twitter giveaway and haven't had time to take a picture until now. Maybe because my HHKB gets so much use these days.

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7205 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 23:24:43 »
I'm very grateful that I got in the Low Sodium sale and to have snagged some of the last V2s.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

'Merica -  cause why not. I think Booper might like to get a little silly when she edits.

Show Image

And on a side note, I got this Topre function set from the twitter giveaway and haven't had time to take a picture until now. Maybe because my HHKB gets so much use these days.

Show Image

Nice! USA USA USA  :cool:

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #7206 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 23:26:46 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

You can never get enough freedom.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #7207 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 23:37:34 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn right you can't!

I GOT SOME BROS TODAY TOO!!!
I've been trying to get my hands on a transparent sparkly Bro so I feel like I really hit the jackpot on this sale. These caps are SO pretty! The darkest blue has a really nice metallicish shimmer kinda inside of it in addition to having the glitter. Ugh. So excited. Bro is the best! 

And a wallpaper format that's a little less ridiculous than the 'Mericuh edit :)

omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline Pemdas

• (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ᶠᶫᵒᵃᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠᶫʸ
« Reply #7208 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 23:45:29 »

I've been trying to get my hands on a transparent sparkly Bro so I feel like I really hit the jackpot on this sale. These caps are SO pretty! The darkest blue has a really nice metallicish shimmer kinda inside of it in addition to having the glitter. Ugh. So excited. Bro is the best! 

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

And a wallpaper format that's a little less ridiculous than the 'Mericuh edit :)

Show Image

Oh god those v2s are too good.... The dark blue one is amazing  :eek: :eek: :eek:
HHKB2 | Orion v2 | TGR-03 Proto | Octagon v2 | JD45 | BlackBird | Mira SE | Viper v2 | SX60 | E8-v1 | Alice | LZ GH v2 | No 1/65 | 910SE | Kyuu | LZ CLS ms | UNIKORN | PhysiX

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7209 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 01:07:11 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

very nice pictures, i need to invest in a camera  :))
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 July 2015, 01:09:24 by theteam »

Offline Azumia

« Reply #7210 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 01:08:03 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Oh man. That vivid electric blue one (the lightest blue) is AMAZING.

All my stuff is purple right now, but if I had ended up with one of those, it's pretty enough that I'd seriously consider changing out all of my computer's purple lights for blue.
Looking for Granite Mono Legends and Icon Modifiers~ https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=73646.0

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #7211 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 01:22:07 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Oh man. That vivid electric blue one (the lightest blue) is AMAZING.

+1  My favorite as well.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7212 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 01:22:57 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn right you can't!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That's a ****ing awesome set, dem colours

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7213 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 01:44:19 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn right you can't!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Soo blue! Nice set  :thumb:

Offline Belfong

« Reply #7214 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 02:14:38 »
I've had quite a few "great" mail days, but today was one of those mail days that will be virtually impossible to top. This is a set I wanted desperately but since there were so few of them out in the wild I just kind of assumed I would never get my hands on a set. I dont think theres anything out there that could get me to part with these.

The legendary BBv2 Liberator set!

Show Image

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR  YOU!!!

(and potentially for me!)

Is this from the $90 three pack low sodium sale?
coz... I hope it is!!!!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #7215 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 02:23:53 »

Show Image

Also, not today, I got this in trade for a Limeade Bro that iamtootallforthis really wanted to complete his set.

Show Image

Show Image

Less color accurate, but a little more detail:

More
Show Image
Show Image

Then decided to take another pic of my U Mad in Topre.  Finally got something a little more color accurate (orange is the worst for old DSLR sensors).  It doesn't match anything I have and never got any bites for trades, so I'll probably be doing the same as CPTBadAss and putting it up for the GH server donation fund since it is, after all, GH themed.

Show Image

super nice guy getting a super nice treatment by another super nice guy.. man, I'm in lovey dovey mood because of these lovely photos!  :thumb:

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #7216 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 02:34:29 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Holy **** those bros are amazing! Which ones are they?

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #7217 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 02:54:50 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn right you can't!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

WOW these look awesome! I'm salivating

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #7218 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 03:18:58 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn right you can't!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hey girlie -

I just want to say wow and congrats. Those are some pretty amazing keycaps right there (I have not seen there like potentially one offs or unique to this sale) just amazing color on the blues and that shimmery metallic magic trapped inside the darker one is gorgeous! haha so stoked for you :thumb:

I really love the wall paper image you have put together and would be interested in using that for my new 4k monitor if that's ok with you ? 

All around really freaking great stuff here guys and gals, how amazing is Bro!? Bringing back these sets and adding one offs my goodness. The low sodium sale is turning out to be my favorite yet  :)) thanks Bro for all the amazing caps and surprises and thanks everyone for the great pics  :thumb:

Cheers
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 July 2015, 05:07:23 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #7219 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 04:03:50 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn right you can't!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow these are really great! Congrats! Great photos too  :thumb:

Also all the amazing Liberator V2 sets!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #7220 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 06:07:49 »
I put this into the Bro Caps Therapy thread, but I think it deserved a spot in here too in the gallery. Bro outdid himself on this one. Gonna quote my previous post though if you don't mind:

"
So....a lovely packaged arrived today :D! Finally my first Bro. And it is freaking awesome!! I honestly think this version of the Topre Nebulus V2 actually makes the one on the Cosmos sale kinda look a bit lackluster. With the exception of the Interstellar Green or Astral V2s, I don't think there is anything that could get me to part with this beaut. Thank goodness this was the Bro that broke my 0/8 streak!

So without further ado, here are the sex shots (sorry for somewhat low resolution, I need a better camera >.< (only 13.5MP).

Show Image

Show Image

Kudos to whoever can guess what it is sitting on in the pictures :P!
"
Congratulations for n your first bro and what a good one too ;-; also really like Mario is holding it just be careful he does not eat it :p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline strafe

• Strafe's Blog
« Reply #7221 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 06:21:05 »

Great photos Booper!
Freebird WKL (Blacks Clear-Tops), iKBC F-104 (Blacks) and more!

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #7222 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 06:36:04 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hey Booper do you mind if I use the 3rd picture as the wall paper on my phone? That is such an awesome picture.
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #7223 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 08:50:13 »
Hey girlie -

I just want to say wow and congrats. Those are some pretty amazing keycaps right there (I have not seen there like potentially one offs or unique to this sale) just amazing color on the blues and that shimmery metallic magic trapped inside the darker one is gorgeous! haha so stoked for you :thumb:

I really love the wall paper image you have put together and would be interested in using that for my new 4k monitor if that's ok with you ? 

All around really freaking great stuff here guys and gals, how amazing is Bro!? Bringing back these sets and adding one offs my goodness. The low sodium sale is turning out to be my favorite yet  :)) thanks Bro for all the amazing caps and surprises and thanks everyone for the great pics  :thumb:

Cheers

Thanks so much Sed8! You are such a freaking sweet heart!!  :-* Of course you can use the wallpaper, or any pictures you want for that matter. Let me know if you need it larger :)

And yea, this sale has been fantastic! So many people getting some gorgeous v2s! I'm grateful Bro is spreading the love in such a large way before the design is retired. He could have easily just done a few caps and called it a day. but NO! 3 PACKS! And amazing new colors! XD XD

Holy **** those bros are amazing! Which ones are they?

I'm not sure! They appear to be one offs or color experiments perharps?

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hey Booper do you mind if I use the 3rd picture as the wall paper on my phone? That is such an awesome picture.

Go for it! :D Use whatever you'd like. and Thanks for the compliment!

--

omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7224 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 08:56:25 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn right you can't!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I had to use the last picture as a wallpaper for my desktop. So beautiful! This makes me kind of regret not participating in the sale :D

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline cheesedgrate

« Reply #7225 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 09:02:22 »
girlfriend took a picture for me since I won't be home for a couple of weeks but the cap looks sick even in a phone picture!

Show Image

Thanks Bro!

Holy crap. That is absolutely insane. I'm pretty much speechless.

Offline Belfong

Bro Caps Gallery (Stay on topic pls kthx)
« Reply #7226 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 09:21:02 »

And yea, this sale has been fantastic! So many people getting some gorgeous v2s! I'm grateful Bro is spreading the love in such a large way before the design is retired. He could have easily just done a few caps and called it a day. but NO! 3 PACKS! And amazing new colors! XD XD

I'm not sure! They appear to be one offs or color experiments perharps?

Wait a minute... Wait a minute!
Are you saying this amazing set is also a 3 pack from Low Sodium Sale?!!
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 July 2015, 10:27:19 by Belfong »

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #7227 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 09:33:04 »
I won in the cosmos sale and these 3-packs from the low sodium sale are starting to make me salty  :))

Bro really did an incredible job on both of these sales!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #7228 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 10:13:34 »
I won in the cosmos sale and these 3-packs from the low sodium sale are starting to make me salty  :))

Bro really did an incredible job on both of these sales!
Its ok triz I won in cosmos too and this low sodium sale is blowing me away  :eek: I am super happy to see some of my favorite GeekHackers completely caught off guard and just so surprised at what they are receiving. Bro knocked dis sum ***** out da park !!! Low sodium indeed   :p
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 July 2015, 19:14:46 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #7229 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 10:29:32 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

HNNGGGGG  Those are so amazing...!!   :-*   Great pictures of some great caps.  :)

I've had quite a few "great" mail days, but today was one of those mail days that will be virtually impossible to top. This is a set I wanted desperately but since there were so few of them out in the wild I just kind of assumed I would never get my hands on a set. I dont think theres anything out there that could get me to part with these.

The legendary BBv2 Liberator set!

Show Image

Holy crap! Looks like quite a few people picked this one up recently.  :)  Congrats on that, this is one set that I dearly miss having in my collection.

And congrats to all the other posts I haven't quoted since my last visit.  I just caught up on 8 pages of this thread, and there's a lot of good stuff in here.  ;)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #7230 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 10:29:57 »
Dammmmmnnnn, Boop! You should be a sponsored bro cap photographer.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7231 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 10:40:29 »

Well she is not the only one doing beautiful picture to be honest. Bunny, Hoff, Naasfu, Vesper, Bro himself are doing really good pictures too!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #7232 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 10:57:15 »

Well she is not the only one doing beautiful picture to be honest. Bunny, Hoff, Naasfu, Vesper, Bro himself are doing really good pictures too!

Wow, I'm flattered to be included in that list.   :eek:   Those guys all take such beautiful photos.   :'(

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #7233 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 11:02:33 »

You right.  :-*

Speaking of nasty naas... Do I need to add him to the mia list?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #7234 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 11:07:17 »

I just spoke to him the other day he is lurking haha

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7235 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 11:29:01 »

I just spoke to him the other day he is lurking haha
I guess we just all have our time when we just don't participate that much anymore.

Offline Blackhawk

« Reply #7236 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 11:45:08 »

Show Image

Haha, this is great! Love it

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #7237 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 13:28:39 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn right you can't!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow, thank you very much for the awesome Wallpaper. I want a Bro so badly!

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
  • CLACK
« Reply #7238 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 18:51:07 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

WTT: Soul, parents, and car for Booper's trio.  :eek:  Jesus Christ just one of those is endgame material. All *three* of them...  :confused: :'(
- IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #7239 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 18:54:59 »
I guess we just all have our time when we just don't participate that much anymore.

It's nice to go MIA for a while and come back refreshed. 

Back on topic, I'm really excited to see some of the Interstellar's and Astral's pop up here soon.  Really curious to see how they look with all the different lighting from everyone's photos.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #7240 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 20:14:49 »
Got mine. Can't post because it's not for me and don't want to ruin the surprise.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #7241 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 20:32:28 »
I took a few pictures of mine with better lighting and a couple came out pretty close to the right color.  I am not a photographer.  These pictures were taken with my G4 as I could not for the life of me get a decent picture with my Point and shoot - light box or not. 

105516-0
105518-1
105520-2

Here is my original Sifo's Soul:  Much less transparent. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Jason_IRL

« Reply #7242 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 21:15:41 »
no package yet. getting antsy seeing all of the great photos turn up here!

Offline Azumia

« Reply #7243 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 23:25:16 »
Those of you who have received yours already: Did your package require a signature?

USPS delivers anything requiring a signature to my apartment's leasing office and they're horrible about letting people know that they have a package. If it doesn't require a signature, it would just be left in my mailbox, so I don't want to keep calling the office if I don't need to. :3
Looking for Granite Mono Legends and Icon Modifiers~ https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=73646.0

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #7244 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 23:36:11 »
Those of you who have received yours already: Did your package require a signature?

USPS delivers anything requiring a signature to my apartment's leasing office and they're horrible about letting people know that they have a package. If it doesn't require a signature, it would just be left in my mailbox, so I don't want to keep calling the office if I don't need to. :3

I've never had to sign for Bro packages.  I live in a Apt also, and the package is either left in my mailbox, or sometimes in the front office.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline chromatically

« Reply #7245 on: Tue, 14 July 2015, 23:40:53 »
no package yet. getting antsy seeing all of the great photos turn up here!
heh me too :) kind of hoping to see tracking so I can grab it soon as they arrive... rather not have them baking in this AZ heat.

edit:
and of course Bro pm's me the tracking, can't be thankful enough :D looks like they'll be in tomorrow :) pictures to come...
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 July 2015, 00:59:40 by chromatically »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #7246 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 01:04:34 »
I took a few pictures of mine with better lighting and a couple came out pretty close to the right color.  I am not a photographer.  These pictures were taken with my G4 as I could not for the life of me get a decent picture with my Point and shoot - light box or not. 

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Here is my original Sifo's Soul:  Much less transparent. 
Show Image

I got to say badwrench that's pretty freaking amazing. It's bros work on the stems that really gets me fired up !!!  Congrats  :thumb:

Offline Azumia

« Reply #7247 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 01:24:28 »
I've never had to sign for Bro packages.  I live in a Apt also, and the package is either left in my mailbox, or sometimes in the front office.

Thanks! :>

I'll have to keep obsessively checking my mailbox then. I'll probably have to keep checking with the front office as well, because sometimes stuff does get delivered there and sadly they're not great about keeping track of things. I'd hate for them to lose it! D:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #7248 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 02:01:01 »

Thanks! :>

I'll have to keep obsessively checking my mailbox then. I'll probably have to keep checking with the front office as well, because sometimes stuff does get delivered there and sadly they're not great about keeping track of things. I'd hate for them to lose it! D:
As Common said I haven't had to sign for a Bro package before either so I think your in the clear at least on that front. Your closet keyboard enthusiast front desk clerk on the other hand is a completely different story !

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #7249 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 09:23:02 »
Are there any more wallpapers?